It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Way more interesting than I was looking for to be totally honest

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

You know, strange thing...I've been familiar with the aviary for quite some time now and it didn't strike me until just now that the aviary, again, is another bird reference. Langua Edenica. Birds are almost ALWAYS used to describe the Gods.
From the Ibis bird in Egypt being used to describe Thoth, the God of wisdom, to the Dove being used to describe the Holy Spirit, to the Quetzal bird being the base name for Quetzalcoatl in Aztec and Mayan mythologies, it is ALWAYS birds. And that continues straight on through today with The Aviary.

Really wish they would just dump what they know.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dashen, the alphanumeric code IS similar but longer than a Microsoft produce activation code and the latter uses capital letters whereas yours uses both cases:

1) Your code:

Dj93bk-eoWiO9-98dkop-uje449-epj3v8-71hGsA-ilp78I

7 groups of 5 characters
Each character is 1 of 62 possible (26x2+10), X can be A-Z, a-z, 0-9
Combinations = 5.4163800829e+62

Microsoft activation code of format below, where X can be A-Z, 0-9:
XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
5 groups of 5 characters
Each character is 1 of 36 possible (26+10)
Combinations = 2.9552044145e+54

2) Q post picture filenames with alphanumerics - 2 key types:
a) 7AC8E194-D0F2-48F1-9B11-E6CE02CD1F02.jpeg
= 8-4-4-4-12 chars with only uppercase alphas = 32 characters

b) 1a45ecad2992cd71a3a4ef98cc0ac01711491f9787e1c4161f00d41779b6db93.png
= 64 characters with only lowercase alphas

3) I'm not too familiar with Googledrive but it could be a key for accessing docs on that? It would be likely that one would also need an email address to access. Maybe Obama or HRC's gmail account?

4) Interesting to note that the key is 35 characters long and we have had 3570 posts!!!
a) 3570 = 35x1 followed by 35x2... points to revealing a second layer of info?

b) Could using this key allow us to reorder posts?
c) Could it give a key to take from a set of 7x5 posts every Nth letter on each line in the set?
E.g.
E.g.
Take D=4th letter on line 1,
Take j = 26+10 = 36th letter on line 2,
Take 9 = 52+9 = 61st letter on line 3,
etc.

Conclusion:
a) It looks like a key but does not match Q post picture filenames,
b) It COULD be a key to unlock hidden messages from pictures using Pixelknot,
c) Possibly used to access Googledrive documents?
d) Most likely option looks like a key to unlock another layer of info from Q posts

edit on 25-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Does anyone here participate in any other Q groups?

Yes, it would be quite informative to know if what happened to Dash has also occurred with others. That would be darker IMO.

This could be clown-sanctioned action, the way they have harassed UFO buffs in times past.

But it could also be others whose political views have no use for Q. If so, that would be troubling.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen imo.
These guys have made entire careers out of running games and ops, some of which was a clear hoax such as SERPO.
Just look into the Falcon (Richard Doty) who is still on the scene today.
I wish it too. Hope but do not expect from these guys...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Remember when Snowden tweeted this hash key then deleted it...

ffdae9 6f8dd2 92374a 966ec8 b57d9c c680ce 1d23cb 7072c5 22efe3 2a1a7e 34b0

Did anyone get to the bottom of what it was?

I know the below is not a hexadecimal key, but reminded of the one Snowden posted.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Diaspar, I think the assumption was that Snowden's was some kind of deadman's switch to unlock a vault of info.

Dashen's is also a key but cannot be for the same thing as it is a different format and length?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Maybe it's best to wait a bit and see if anyone here can make sense of that key before running the info to the four corners. Also, to anyone trying to crack it, I would advise (not that my advice is worth much) caution. Could be a trap.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Good Morning All...

Oh My Goodness....Dash, you have every right to be a little freaked and paranoid ! I wouldn't blame you if you just walked away from this, although, I hope you don't. Too many weird things have happened to you and others here to just blow it off as 'Nothing' ! Was it Sky that got some weird Q statue or something, did I dream that ?

My 1st thought is that you might be being targeted by the FB / SJW's employee's , we've clearly proven that these deep-state 'Drones' have access to our private communications and have a wink and nod from the " Big Dogs " to harass anyone involved in the Q-Truth movement. and Boy oh Boy did you create something Great Dash ! Having said that, nothing is worth losing your own Peace of Mind and risking your safety. IDK Friend, only you know what your Heart and Instincts are telling you. Listen ....
(((((((( Big Hug )))))))))

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The 7 groups of 6 chars with dashes seems like a distinctive pattern for a license key, serial number, or random string generator for a database.

License Key or Serial number Formatting Generator for a commercial software program.?

You are given a license key represented as a string variable "S" which consists only alphanumeric characters and dashes. The string is separated into N+1 groups by N dashes.

Chars = [a-zA-Z0-9-]

Given a number K, we would want to reformat the strings such that each group contains exactly K characters and case sensitive.

S = 42 alphanumeric chars randomly generated.

Input: S = "Dj93-bk-eoW-iO-9-98d-kop-uje4-49-epj3-v8-7-1hGsA-ilp78-I", K = 6

Output: "Dj93bk-eoWiO9-98dkop-uje449-epj3v8-71hGsA-ilp78I"

Also, on Windows XP/Vista requires a 25-character code to install the OS and activate. Microsoft in turn sends back a 42-character Confirmation ID. Both the installation ID and the Confirmation ID are stored on your PC.

Who the hell uses WinXP anymore??

Hexagon Geospatial Activation code lock:

After creating the license, it will be visible on the Details page and the Activation Id / Host Id column for the selected product is populated with the Activation ID which is a 42-character string value that can be used to activate the product license.

Hexagon Geospatial desktop products using the License Manager

Phone/Passkey to something in Google iCloud?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I was gonna bring up Skyfloating earlier. If I remember right s/he found a blue Q on their desk one day when s/he got home from running errands or something. This is why I asked Dash if he had received any other outside verification of Q. Q said that eventually they would verify to people online they're legit. And that the verification would be "scary." I thought that was odd, personally.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I remember tigertatzen also got some mystery calls/messages. The country/area code seemed to suggest those calls had come from a region in the Netherlands that is home to a 5-eyes related/associated sigint base. Do I need to point out that a while later she stopped posting completely without any forewarning whatsoever?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I would advise (not that my advice is worth much) caution. Could be a trap.

PFS, indeed. That is why I mentioned the possibility of it being some kind of provocation.

You are correct, my speculation on this is shotgunning a bit. As you said, waiting a bit at this point is probably not a bad idea.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This part: WiO9-98dkop

Windows operating system from the 90s (1990-1998) desktop... ?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Actually, if people end up deciding that info may be pertinent to all this stuff, the best thing to do with it (IMO) would be to run it through 4chan. Those folks could undoubtedly get to the bottom of whatever it is.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Kinda reminds me of this mysterious happening on Twitter last year

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I was gonna bring up Skyfloating earlier. If I remember right s/he found a blue Q on their desk one day when s/he got home from running errands or something. This is why I asked Dash if he had received any other outside verification of Q. Q said that eventually they would verify to people online they're legit. And that the verification would be "scary." I thought that was odd, personally.

OMG, you just triggered a thought, maybe a positive one ?
Remember when Dash made a joke, lol, something like " why doesn't anyone ever send me ' sexy ' jokes ? " Did Q send you a dirty joke ?? Was it funny ?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
. Okay gets better. Apparently they left me a voicemail with that phone call last night. I just heard it. The first thing you hear is it's a lot of background noise and then someone kind of faintly goes "oh my God "then some more background noise of people talking and then again faintly "where are you" more noise then" be well." Then more garbled noises

think I'm just going to give him a call back later today.
edit on 8 25 2019 by dashen because: Wew

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Note the first set of characters in dashen's key may be linked to Q3525:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7222066 📁
Jul 27 2019 19:54:54 (EST)
90.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[ 93 dk]
Q

Bold bit kinda matches:

Dj93bk

Bank holiday here and England's has just won there best ever test match against the aussies.
I'm already half hour late for a social to celebrate so will be on phone for next 5 hours or so.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The creator of 8chan Fredrick Brennan got a Blue Q on his desk.

Blue Q Award

new topics

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join