It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Here you go:

www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Meanwhile, Rocketman has new fireworks to show off.

twitter.com...

Don't the clowns ever ever get tired of the same old playbook?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

NY Post published a picture they say is Jeffrey Epstein's body being taken out of jail.

twitter.com...

JE is very pink for a dead person. Dead peole who have been dead for hours lose that pink glow. If he was found fast we could expect to see pinkish skin.

This is why zombies are usually depicted as gray or green. When someone has been dead for a while, it's really obvious. Funeral homes go thru a lot of effort to make the deceased look somewhat-passably like they're just sleeping.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: cherokeetroy

They were shooting them with paintball guns, no doubt firing pepperballs.

Clearly they weren't firing bullets. The guy who was shot at point-blank range didn't even fall down.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: pavil

Post on Twitter that's a screen grab from the Chans. Post is predicting a royal funeral in the near future. Someone supposedly works for BBC or something and says they've been notified to "be ready."

mobile.twitter.com...

Well, the Queen's husband Prince Phillip is in his ninety's. He could well be on his deathbed and the news hasn't been made public.

Also, in light of recent events I suspect that Prince Andrew might be inline for an unexpected heart attack...
edit on 12-8-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Baby Birds being shoved out of the nest...

I was thinking along the same line because ultimately, this is our battle. This story is about *us*. And they sealed their fate a long time ago. We got this

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Here you go:

www.rollingstone.com...

Well, that explains why we never see Q stuff at rallies anymore.

Q has never been violent though. Antifa has.
edit on 8/12/2019 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: SouthernGift

The author of that piece is one of the biggest anti-Q, pro-deep state shills active today. Disregard with extreme prejudice.

Quite the contrary-

This article popping up as the first search result as a news story about Qanon for me, personally, syncs up quite nicely with an assertion I’ve been presenting, about reality manipulation and synchronicity.

Understandably, many here do not care for my viewpoints or interpretations of the metaphysical aspects of this. My comments are not for those people.

What’s important is the very last paragraph of the WAPO article, and the author “shill” as you aptly described, engaging the concept that, I will redundantly reiterate, What we are engaging in via internet discussion/research is manipulating reality, OR- we are falsely being led to believe that it is.

last paragraph- from article :

As View put it, we’re living not in a marketplace of ideas but in a “marketplace of realities.” And the tools of gaming have given disaffected people the ability to bend our reality to theirs, whether we like it or not.

I apologize for those who are not following my line of thinking. It takes being able to hold ambiguous, contradictory statements in your mind at the same time without collapsing into a mental meltdown....

I would say don’t try to do that because it’s dangerous... if it weren’t for the eerily familiar feeling that this is where they’re pushing us, and the ability might be somewhat of a tool for the future-
A flotation device for when the flood comes.

individualized manipulation is a different beast than the collective manipulation we have become accustomed to.

It takes special spy goggles to spot some of the infiltrations into the ‘awakening’.

edit on 12-8-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I don't see a link to this info, but on another board someone is quoting Scaramucci as saying that "Trump is in meltdown mode. He will turn on everyone. Giving license to hate. Republicans need to replace him."

Sounds like that dude is quite bitter.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I don't see a link to this info, but on another board someone is quoting Scaramucci as saying that "Trump is in meltdown mode. He will turn on everyone. Giving license to hate. Republicans need to replace him."

But is it an “act” or is the outrage real?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Will Robert Maxwell's daughter spill paedophile Jeffrey Epstein's secrets to FBI? Rumours swirl that Ghislaine Maxwell is ready to co-operate US authorities 

The suggestion that Miss Maxwell, 58, will assist the criminal case presents a further dramatic twist in a story which threatens to do yet more damage to the Royal Family’s public image.

It was Prince Andrew’s ex-wife, Sarah, who first introduced him to ‘Good Time Ghislaine’, as her friends called her.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ter_impression=true

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
We can’t even have an unbiased, non actor medical examiner, do an autopsy in this reality.

Follow me here:

www.dailywire.com... -jeffrey-epstein-has-been-completed-amanda-prestigiacomo

The autopsy of registered sex offender and multimillionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein has been completed, though most details of the report remain undisclosed

According to a report from The Daily Beast, Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson said Epstein's representatives hired celebrity pathologist Michael Baden "to conduct an independent autopsy and they were allowed to observe the autopsy."

- third party source of info here, as clearly it states that the “daily wire” is taking this information from the “daily beast”
- key word here- celebrity- pathologist -

Baden is known as the "Death Correspondent" for Fox News, according to the Evening Standard, and has been involved in the high-profile deaths of John Belushi, Anna Nicole Smith, and Michael Brown and testified at the infamous OJ Simpson trial. Dr. Baden has also "examined more than 20,000 bodies and was host of the HBO TV show Autopsy," the outlet noted.

Clearly this information is more pertinent, than the information that follows. /sarc

All the world is a stage. I feel the rest of the details are probably best saved for an actual Epstein thread- I am sharing this to bring awareness to the continual theme of “celebrity” and “fame” and “acting” that seems like its playing on loop, currently.

🤷🏼‍♀️🍿🎥

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

But is it an “act” or is the outrage real?

The only meltdown is Scaramucci's. Trump has always called it like he sees it. It's his best feature.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Scaramucci is a bit bitter & hostile towards the Trump family...since his ex-girlfriend, Kimberly G., started dating Don Jr.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

edit on 12-8-2019 by CanadianMason because: Info already posted by someone else previously.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

WOW! Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne Fires Off Warning Shot to Deep State — BILL BARR is About to Break Biggest Scandal in American History

Byrne fired off a warning shot to the deep state.

Patrick Byrne: I ended up in the center of the Russian and the Clinton investigations. I have all the answers. I have been sitting on them waiting for America to get there. Last summer I figured out… what they all are is all about political espionage. It had nothing to do with law enforcement, it was all political espionage. Here’s the bottom line. There is a deep state like a submarine working just beneath the waves of the periscope depth watching our shipping lane. And a nuclear ice breaker called the USS Bill Barr has snuck up on them and is about to ram midship. That’s about to happen and I think we’re about to see the biggest scandal in American history as a result. But it was all political. Everything you think you know about Russia and Clinton investigations is a lie. It’s all a cover-up. It was all political espionage.

David Asman: You think Bill Barr is going to get to the bottom of it.

Patrick Byrne: I think he has gotten to the bottom of it.

LINK

Barr might be a bit tied up with Epstein right now! But do you think there's anything in this from Patrick Byrne?

ETA: short video (4 mins) in the link
edit on 12 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Starving for crumbs here.
When will something happen?
I just have a feeling that we will have a long wait.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Well, his girlfriend is wound up tight in the whole thing, right? He should have some idea of what he is talking about.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well if there is anything in this, he (Byrne) should make sure he stays safe else he might be the next suicide(d) victim!

Also, timing with Epstein to divert the narrative from this maybe??

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join