It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Diaspar

I'd run through and answer those questions here, but I can't read the damn thing.

Yep!

Found a link to a PDF of the letter with the 23 q's

Link

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Mad hatter huh?

Must be a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I'd run through and answer those questions here, but I can't read the damn thing.

Yep!

Found a link to a PDF of the letter with the 23 q's

Link

Damnation. Those questions are too specific for me to offer answers. They've got to come from line staff at the facility.

My apologies. I should have said I would try to answer the questions.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I thought it was a pretty comprehensive list of q's tbh.

Answers will def be interesting to review.

Especially Q20 (shortened by me)

...video surveillance...presence of any other person during this time period?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Oh boy.

Federal agents search Jeffrey Epstein's home in Virgin Islands

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Breaking Bad gets busted.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

That's a very interesting catch EIT!

If we are now in "Sky is Falling Week" then Q2273 may be relevant:

DECLAS of FISA = [RR] self-incrimination.
[RR] in charge of DECLAS.
Due to massive CONFLICT OF INTEREST IG HOROWITZ was TASKED to final review [speed].
[PREVENT LEFT 'ENDANGER' SOURCES & METHODS + MUELLER INTERFERENCE NARRATIVE]
IT WILL ALL COME OUT.
POTUS will not be BAITED TO FIRE when the release itself will FORCE RESIGNATION/TERMINATION [RR].
UK/AUS (+ OTHERS) MUST LEARN THE TRUE DEFINITION OF 'ALLY'.
[RR] PREVENTED [FORCE] FROM SIGNING NEW FISA's.
ALL SIGNERS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER GJ INVESTIGATION.
MCCABE MEMOS [NYT [RR] ARTICLE][PROVE] THE RATS ARE PANICKING.
2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
PREPARE FOR 'SKY IS FALLING' WEEK.
Q

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Funny that he would say "Skyfall".

At MI6's new underground headquarters, Q attempts to decrypt Silva's laptop, but inadvertently gives it access to the MI6 servers, which allows Silva to escape. Q deduces that Silva, who has disguised himself as a police officer, wanted to be captured as part of a plan to kill M, whom he resents for disavowing and betraying him to the Chinese government. Bond gives Silva chase through the London Underground.
Instructing Q and Bill Tanner to leave an electronic trail for Silva to follow, Bond takes M to Skyfall, the Bond family estate in the Scottish Highlands. They meet Skyfall's gamekeeper Kincade, and together the trio set up a series of booby traps throughout the house. When Silva's men arrive, Bond, M, and Kincade manage to kill most of them, but M is wounded. Silva himself arrives by helicopter with more men and heavy weapons, so Bond sends M and Kincade through a priest hole to a nearby chapel. As the house is destroyed Bond escapes down the same tunnel and heads toward the chapel.

If this was a hinty-hinty towards the island then it would seem that Weiner's laptop may have had the information on it needed to get into the tunnels on the island.

On the other hand it could also mean that the explosion in Russia might have been due to them getting their hands on someone's hard drive, and it hacked their system. It could also be highlighting that this base was more then what it looks like, and could have been a secret military intelligence center.

Is it a "two for one" deal, or is it just an interesting take on the term fall out. We will have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Here is a link to the video of Patrick Byrne, Overstock CEO, referenced earlier by TOL at CTH

This is a retake/update of an article by Sara Carter
The original was posted in April. Since he mentioned it, thought it timely to post

Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne delivered to the Department of Justice a number of documents, including emails and text messages, in April, regarding both the origins of the Russian investigation, and an FBI operation into Hillary Clinton with which he was personally involved during the first months of 2016, according to a U.S. official who spoke SaraACarter.com. Byrne has also confirmed the account.

DOJ officials said they could not comment on Byrne’s allegations. “I gave to the DOJ documents concerning both the origin of the Russian probe and the probe into Hillary Clinton, both of which I was involved in, and both of which turned out to be less about law enforcement than they were about political espionage,” Byrne told SaraACarter.com Monday. He noted that the communications will prove that the FBI also had an operation into Clinton Foundation that he was directly involved in.

Seems he was fooled by FBI as well

As usual, there is more at both links.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
There was a new NRO Director confirmed on 8/5/19. Nominated by Trump on Feb 7, 2019, Christopher Scolese was sworn in as the 19th director of the National Reconnaissance Office.

He replaced Betty J. Sapp, planted there and sworn allegiance to the C1A during Obama era.

Another one GONE!

www.c4isrnet.com...

Sidenote: There is a bar on the top floor of Mandalay Bay hotel Las Vegas named "Skyfall."

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, try reading that Pompeo stopwatch as a calendar and it reads:

August 15th at 11:04:52 (hh:mm:ss)

Also the tweet timestamp points to Q303, which simply says:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 052e3b No.54349 📁
Dec 8 2017 11:01:30 (EST)
Renee J James
Q

Now look at the post timestamp... it resolves to Aug 12th = date of Pompeo's tweet!

Dec 8 = 12/8

edit on 12-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Carlyle Group is listed on NASDAQ (CG) down 3.6% today Renee J James was an operating executive there.
Leveraged buyouts must increase the risk in downside environments?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Epstein jail death: One of people watching disgraced financier not a proper prison guard, says report

As attorney general William Barr condemned “serious irregularities” at the jail where he was being held on bail, and the world waited news of details of an autopsy amid huge speculation and frenzied conspiracy theories, it emerged the 66-year-old disgraced financier had not been checked for several hours before he was found dead in his cell.

“We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation,” said Mr Barr, who ordered two separate investigations into what happened.

www.independent.co.uk... html

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

FBI AGENTS DESCEND ON EPSTEIN ISLAND, RAID PROPERTY

U.S. Attorney Gretchen Schappert declined comment Monday. Calls to the Federal Bureau of Investigation offices on St. Thomas and San Juan were not returned. 

“We were enjoying lunch when we saw over a dozen people getting off their speedboats and landing on the island,” a tourist who asked to remain anonymous told the DailyMailTV publication. 

viconsortium.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Barr has a LOT of hot irons in the fire;

- human trafficking
- SpyGate
- Clinton Foundation
- Epstein and Assoc.
- House subpoenas (ignoring)
- Leaks

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Huge violation of procedure. There should be a round a minimum of once per hour and one or two official counts overnight, which means you see the inmate, skin, and verify he is okay.
edit on 8/12/2019 by Creep Thumper because: BOOBOO.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Sheet hanging. That seems to be a slower death process than rope or belt. Especially from 60” off the ground (bunk bed rail).

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Sheet hanging. That seems to be a slower death process than rope or belt. Especially from 60” off the ground (bunk bed rail).

It's pretty common. It is a slow process, but it can be done.

I just read at a British news site that he was on 30-minute checks. In my opinion, that's too long considering his history there.
edit on 8/12/2019 by Creep Thumper because: DON'T WANT TO GET ATTACKED.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Seems more like a strangulation tool. Fixed suicide scene? The medical examiner said unreleased cause of death pending further information. What kind of information?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That would be impossible. All clothing including sheets is made out of paper. Nothing to "hang" by and the ceiling is 9 foot high.
Someone either killed him or gave him some type of material item.

The cell door is an actual solid steel door, not bars that someone could easily pass something to him.

Learned this from a prison guard consultant who worked there that was interviewed earlier today.

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join