It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
...Maybe there is something within that gif/vid to do with the digits.
Just downloaded it (twitter is a pain with that) will list all times listed

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

And, (crosses chest saying this although not really religious) we hypothesized a death there just last night.

Strange days, man. Strange days.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
here they are
15mon 8d 11hrs 4min 52sec =90
15mon 8d 11hrs 4min 51sec =89
15mon 8d 11hrs 3min 50sec =87
15mon 8d 9hrs 2min 45sec =79
15mon 6d 9hr 1min 40sec =71
8mon 9d 7hr 0min 35sec = 59
6mon 2d 12hr 59min 30sec =109
2mon 13d 3hrs 57min 28sec =103
0mon 8d 23hrs 55min 25sec =111
0mon 4d 10hrs 36min 15sec =65
0mon 0d 0hrs 19min 10sec =29
0mon 0d 0hrs 0min 0sec
edit on 12-8-2019 by dubiousatworst because: added sums

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

You beat me to it! Interesting countdown.

Maybe Rel can make something of it.

ETA: The starting countdown take us to Friday, November 20, 2020.

edit on 12-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Q mentioned "sky falling" a year ago, so it isn't even a good fit, and it's a year late.

You mean a year early.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Reading the news this morning and noticed a few things I wanted to share.

CNN - Toxic Algae

More dead dogs....

Could this be coded talk about the means in which Epstein was put down?
Toxic algae?

"WATCH THE WATER" - Q
"LEARN OUR COMMS" - Q

Also, the article referenced here about Patrick Byrne has been mentioned here already, but I wanted to point out a detail of the dialog.

Patrick Byrne: I ended up in the center of the Russian and the Clinton investigations. I have all the answers. I have been sitting on them waiting for America to get there. Last summer I figured out… what they all are is all about political espionage. It had nothing to do with law enforcement, it was all political espionage. Here’s the bottom line. There is a deep state like a submarine working just beneath the waves of the periscope depth watching our shipping lane. And a nuclear ice breaker called the USS Bill Barr has snuck up on them and is about to ram midship. That’s about to happen and I think we’re about to see the biggest scandal in American history as a result. But it was all political. Everything you think you know about Russia and Clinton investigations is a lie. It’s all a cover-up. It was all political espionage. (bold text added for emphasis)

Again WATCH THE WATER.

Putting coffee on, going to be a long night.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust

m.youtube.com...

It has always interested me that these computers sound like heartbeats.

I wish I had the brains to understand how they work.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

"Strange Days."

Y'all ever see that movie? What a trip that was. Starred Ralph Fiennes (Voldemort. He who shall not be named). It was about some dude trying to solve a murder mystery in a time when there was this sort of virtual reality setup that would allow one to record experiences and record them on these disks that were then sold on the black market for others to buy and experience themselves. Twisted stuff.

Reminds me of the WaPo (or whoever it was) article claiming that Qanon types are somehow able to mold everyone else's reality to their own, "crazy as it may seem". (Duh, it's the damn truth)

So why does this work? Same way the Tarot works. They're just archetypes. Same themes repeating. You can't get away from movies and the like seeming to coincide with reality.

The neat thing about Q is they are capitalizing on this (as an extra layer in the code mind you) as a means to guide people to awakening, but in such a subtle way as to be almost imperceptible. And it would be imperceptible if not for their overt references to some movies.

Just musing. Sorry y'all.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

daw, I did a quick analysis of the countdown times you grabbed from the Pompeo tweet gif...

Specifically, I looked at the deltas between each countdown time, then turned to seconds, then applied Modular26 to be able to convert to letters. (This only worked for the "15mon" lines because I had no idea what constant to use for a month; 28, 29, 30 or 31 days).

Anywho... below are the results:

Seconds/mod26/Letter
1/1/A
61/9/I
7265/11/K
172865/17/Q

reads "A I K Q..."

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

AI, OK, Q?

AI, KING, Q?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Have any of you heard of this guy? Hopefully he's not just an attention seeker who's duping Sara Carter.

Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne delivered to the Department of Justice a number of documents, including emails and text messages, in April, regarding both the origins of the Russian investigation, and an FBI operation into Hillary Clinton with which he was personally involved during the first months of 2016, according to a U.S. official who spoke SaraACarter.com. Byrne has also confirmed the account.

Byrne claims the documents, which have not been made public and are currently under investigation by the DOJ, are allegedly communications he had with the FBI concerning both the Clinton investigation and the origins of the Russian investigation.

He approached the DOJ and met with lawyers on April 5th and 30th. The first meeting was without counsel in Washington D.C. A source directly familiar with the interviews confirmed Byrne’s account of the meetings.

DOJ officials said they could not comment on Byrne’s allegations.

“I gave to the DOJ documents concerning both the origin of the Russian probe and the probe into Hillary Clinton, both of which I was involved in, and both of which turned out to be less about law enforcement than they were about political espionage,” Byrne told SaraACarter.com Monday. He noted that the communications will prove that the FBI also had an operation into Clinton Foundation that he was directly involved in.

“This is going to become the greatest political scandal in US history,” he said. “If we survive it, and if Rule of Law returns to America, it will be due to one man: Bill Barr.”
twitter.com...

It's interesting Warren Buffet has gone on record vouching for him.

Familiar with the possible backlash he will face, he made the decision to go public after speaking to his mentor and longtime friend billionaire Warren Buffet, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. Buffet, whom Byrne describes as his ‘Rabbi,’ sent SaraACarter.com a statement Tuesday night confirming his meeting with Byrne at his home in Omaha, Nebraska several weeks ago.

“I’ve known Patrick and his family for more than 40 years,” Buffet said in an email to this reporter. “His father, Jack Byrne, saved GEICO in 1976 and I met his three boys when they were teenagers. Both Mark, the middle son, and Patrick, the youngest, worked for Berkshire Hathaway. Patrick helped the company without pay in solving a difficult business problem. Patrick is very intelligent and patriotic. He comes by Omaha periodically to see me. At the most recent visit – a few weeks ago – though I know nothing about the subject he was describing, I told him to follow his conscience.”

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
The tweet in question happened almost a year later and it didn't even say the same thing.

Technically "SKY IS FALLING WEEK" hasn't even happened yet.

edit on 12-8-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

They're 2 better options than the one that sprung to my mind for K... "AI Kill Q", i.e. from Q596
"Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH."

edit on 12-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I obviously operate from the idea that Q is AI. Lol

Namely, Sophia, goddess of wisdom. The great Skilly!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

“Dr. Joseph Mengele of Auschwitz notoriety was the principle developer of the trauma-based Monarch Project and the CIA’s MK Ultra mind control programs. Mengele and approximately 5, 000 other high ranking Nazis were secretly moved into the United States and South America in the aftermath of World War II in an Operation designated Paperclip. The Nazis continued their work in developing mind control and rocketry technologies in secret underground military bases. The only thing we were told about was the rocketry work with former N--i star celebrities like Warner Von Braun. The killers, torturers, and mutilators of innocent human beings were kept discretely out of sight, but busy in U.S. underground military facilities which gradually became home to thousands upon thousands of kidnapped American children snatched off the streets (about one million per year) and placed into iron bar cages stacked from floor to ceiling as part of the ‘training’. These children would be used to further refine and perfect Mengele’s mind control technologies. Certain selected children (at least the ones who survived the ‘training’) would become future mind controlled slaves who could be used for thousands of different jobs ranging anywhere from sexual slavery to assassinations. A substantial portion of these children, who were considered expendable, were intentionally slaughtered in front of (and by) the other children in order to traumatize the selected trainee into total compliance and submission”.

link

Good overview in the link for those who want to know.

The connections to Bush and Clinton White Houses were known as far back as 1994:

The documentary was scheduled for broadcast in the United States on cable outlet Discovery Channel on May 3, 1994.

However, it was never aired. Proponents of the film claim that it was withdrawn due to political pressure; neither Yorkshire Television nor Discovery Channel commented officially on why it was not aired.

link

It was produced for the Discovery Channel, and I believe there was a rumor the Bushes bought the channel and stopped it from airing. Can't find proof now, amazing amount of scrubbing has been done to search results. Used to be much easier to find links. Sites I even know exist I can't find in search, only by bookmarks and links from other known sites.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I love when future proves past with a little help by synchronicity!

Epstein temple

Flag of Uruguay

More like this I think

See the bird on top

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Here's some info on Nicholas Tartaglione's murder case. I don't know that it ties to Epstein outside of Tartaglione being Epstein's cellmate but one of the guys NT murdered had ties to the Mexican cartel and Comey is mentioned in this article

Victim in Westchester death penalty case against ‘killer cop’ had ties to Mexican drug cartel: prosecutors
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Ever watch that TV series "Person of Interest"? That had some interesting AI foreshadowing on what we know and see today. There was an episode in the last season titled "QSO" about a host of a conspiracy theory show. QSO is part of the 'Q code' system, invented for early radio-telegraph communication.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Wow. That’s nuts. Definitely an owl.

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join