It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
One Video well worth full listening to

www.youtube.com...

More explained than others

Plenty more, but try this first..........

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

A little harder but not much... there is a history of UK giving the US Secret Service pretty much free reign to apply same procedures they would in the US.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Geeze Rel, you're like Sherlock Holmes with your sleuthing! Wow.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
More evidence on UK Royals - something definitely up!

Firstly, this link shows the Queen and Prince Andrew looking really happy going to church this morning - however Prince Charles and his wife look miserable:

Now the actual article has been updated at 00:05 on 12th GMT (7pm EST?) to REMOVE the video but not the icon.

Odds lengthen on Queen or Prince Andrew based on how healthy and happy they look.
edit on 11-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The "suicide" sure did manage to change the narrative from, umm... oh, White Supremacy and Mass Shootings...

www.cnbc.com...

Biden to Head Gun-Control Effort CNBC.com Published 10:57 AM ET Wed, 19 Dec 2012 Updated 12:37 AM ET Thu, 20 Dec 2012

President Barack Obama on Wednesday appointed Vice President Joe Biden to lead an effort to draft policies to reduce gun violence, a call to action after the massacre of 26 people, including 20 children, at a Connecticut elementary school.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Talk about mis-fire. 🤣

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
A reminder that it's 10 days since Q's last post but it becomes 11 days at 12:22:36 EST Monday 12th.

So if this has been the 10 days of darkness then I would expect a Q Post between 4:01am and 12:22 - I.e. after MSM talking point brief but before 11 days reached.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A reminder that it's 10 days since Q's last post but it becomes 11 days at 12:22:36 EST Monday 12th.

So if this has been the 10 days of darkness then I would expect a Q Post between 4:01am and 12:22 - I.e. after MSM talking point brief but before 11 days reached.

So, you think 8chan is going to come back on line?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I've been checking every 15 mins for last 6 hours! Also keeping an eye on Codemonkey's twitter.

Jim Watkins video posted earlier said that he was going to bring it back on line after he had spoken to DHS and that he was meeting them in the afternoon...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

They always want our guns. Getting shot square between the eyes is almost humane, If you compare others methods of killing someone...sign me up for the shot to the head. Crazy "activated" people will always find a way to kill, somehow someway. This gun control narrative is weak.

edit on 11-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
An excellent redpill for friends & family.
Tonight on Life, Liberty & Levin, the horrific epidemic of sex trafficking & slavery in America. Shocking!
You won't see this on any other msm network.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I get a browser notification pop-up (like w/Youtube) 1-2 minutes before Q posts a drop.

Don't remember where or how I got this enabled.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hmmm... @CodeMonkeyZ has just removed this pinned tweet from his twitter... so he's online but not posting anything new yet.

Ron‏ @CodeMonkeyZ · 11 Dec 2018

My team just implemented the first anonymous text board built from the ground up on blockchain technology. While still raw and basic, it will be developed into an impregnable castle which will stand tall and defend free speech forever from all detractors.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Do let us know if you remember how you enabled the notification please!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Alaska is a bit of an anomaly based on their population.

Florida and California however are not.

See the full list of missing persons by state below.

State Total Number of Missing Persons Missing People per 100,000 Residents
Alabama 204 4.2
Alaska 309 41.8
Arizona 915 13.0
Arkansas 200 6.7
California 2,133 5.4
Colorado 292 5.2
Connecticut 197 5.5
Delaware 58 6.0
District of Columbia 35 5.0
Florida 1,252 6.0

Complete list www.vivintsource.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

The mere name of Jesus brings that reaction out in certain people already though, Jesus will rule this world soon so you need to get to know Him, pick a side and get used to it.

Read your Bible
God wins
Q

A snap shot of what people will be in the end times, just as it is.

2 Timothy 3 King James Version (KJV)
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
www.biblegateway.com...

The Truth

God is "I am, that I am"

John 14:6
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
www.biblegateway.com...

The second time around, the mighty one comes angry.

So just a hint, I don`t suggest when you meet Him in this life or the hereafter, you say "I`m sick of hearing your Name Jesus Jesus Jesus! blah blah.....cause I don`t even believe in you, I`m a tolerant person and all but I`m a Deist and can`t stand those who do".

Philippians 2:10-11
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Matthew 10:22-24
22 And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.

Satan has always hated Gods people, Jew and Christian and wants all to worship anything but God ,which is worshiping him. The Jewish people are going to find out soon they rejected God in the flesh just as the word said they would.

This global fight "the great awakening" is about so much more than political squabbles and putting some people behind bars that have escaped prosecution.

Its Biblical prophecy unfolding. Q has been and is teaching us to fight again. Not to worship Q have faith in God and fight for good.

That said I haven`t made my mind up yet on "The Family". Red flags I have seen, but from the first episode don`t consider the young guys bad people or unChristian as yet.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Nvm. You're not worth my time or energy.
edit on 8/11/2019 by Creep Thumper because: AVOIDING GETTING NICKED BY DTOM.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

@judasgoat

From our Friend.

Rel, Friend says eyes Prince Andrew and BC. @

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Yea, some junk too like Flock of Seagulls. But I digress, back to Q.

They are pure genius.

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join