It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
From someone who appreciates visual evidence...Thank-you!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Nvm. You're not worth my time or energy.

Well that is telling once again.

I consider you priceless, its why I put time and energy in for your own benefit.

I don`t see Q having a disdain for Jesus or any regard for being a Deist, quite the opposite.

Its confusing why some people are even following Q when its plain Q wants you to read and understand the Bible to realize whats really going on, its like the subject is taboo where I`m sure I could learn a great deal from members here if they were talking about it.

Life can be snuffed out in an instant, so concerning yourself with minor things in comparison to ones own salvation and belief/faith means for nothing at the end.

And if memory serves correct I posted the passage below in the earlier threads before Q posted it.

I also posted in my first post in the first thread about this will go down in the history books. Q also posted after about this and history books. I don`t know if Q is reading or its the same conclusion.

Many others have had the similar occurrences.

This straight from the New Testament...

The Armor of God Prayer
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
27 Feb 2019 - 7:56:40 AM
The Armor of God
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Q
qmap.pub...

Be Strong in the Lord and in His Mighty Power
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
21 May 2018 - 6:34:26 AM
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."
– Ephesians 6:10-18

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
– 1 Cor 13:4-13

Corinthians 13:4-13; Ephesians 6:10-18
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI

16 Aug 2018 - 3:12:17 AM
"For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known."
– Corinthians 13:4-13

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."
– Ephesians 6:10-18

And on and on, or Jesus Jesus Jesus.

Boo, Jesus

edit on 12-8-2019 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

“Public” health.
It is declining.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I never took the time to read that Mega Group article a member here posted several pages back but I came upon it by accident last night and my mind is completely blown away.

The article I read said part 3 and 4 covers the Clinton ties to Mega Group but I searched everywhere for it and can't find it. Can anyone here find it and post for me? I'd sincerely appreciate it.
edit on 12-8-2019 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yes, the defense attorneys are the decision makers on inmate security within the facility, smh.

That fact alone should set off huge alarm bells. He JUST had an in-cell incident the other day for the love of Pete.

Wrong. They can ask, but the facility makes the decisions.

I was being sarcastic, lol.

Roger that. Apologies.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Mega Group:

larouchepub.com...

larouchepub.com...

Geffen = Spielberg = MEGA = Epstein/Wexner/Bronfman/Steinhardt = MOS.

Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal
"The picture painted by the evidence is not a direct Epstein tie to a single intelligence agency but a web linking key members of the Mega Group, politicians, and officials in both the U.S. and Israel, and an organized-crime network with deep business and intelligence ties in both nations."

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I had Catholicism shoved down my throat for 12 years as a child. Anyone who has had the same experience has the same reaction.

Major organized religions thrive on fear of death and going to hell. They are control mechanisms. You don't need a middle-man to communicate with "God". You can talk to him directly and privately. You don't even have to speak.

The Catholic confession was/is not about relieving yourself of psychological burdens. It was, and probably still is, a way to gather intel about what was/is going on in the vicinity of the brick and mortar church.

Christianity is heavily paganistic. It swiped beliefs and rituals from many older religions.

If I had to choose an organized religion to follow I would closely examine Buddhism and, possibly, Shinto. These philosophies bolster the strength of their adherents instead of weighing them down with guilt about simply living their lives.

As I said, I'm a Deist. Spirituality is an ongoing process. I grew out of Christianity in middle school. It is a primitive religion that has failed to deliver its savior.

It's time to evolve.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well, this is a bit disturbing.
7 now confirmed dead in Russian military test explosion last week. Also seems to be confirmed that "a small nuclear reactor" exploded, and this reactor apparently was inside a missile (an experimental nuclear-powered missile).

U.S. Officials Suspect New Nuclear Missile in Explosion That Killed 7 Russians

But United States intelligence officials have said they suspect the blast involved a prototype of what NATO calls the SSC-X-9 Skyfall. That is a cruise missile that Mr. Putin has boasted can reach any corner of the earth because it is partially powered by a small nuclear reactor, eliminating the usual distance limitations of conventionally fueled missiles.

He [Putin] and others have talked about Russia’s plans for the “Poseidon” in a nod to the Doomsday Machine parodied in the 1964 classic “Dr. Strangelove,” which could hit the West Coast even if Moscow and Russia’s military centers were already destroyed in a nuclear strike.

It's like Dr Doomsday from the 1950s all over again.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There are a lot of crazy people in charge these days.

Nuclear power of any kind is not safe.

It never will be.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It’s a very convenient time for 8chan/Q to be offline. This is ripe for anon input.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Thank you! The article from Whitney Webb states there are parts 3 and 4. That's what I'm looking for.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

q

August 26 - count back from "big week ahead" and you get to August ???

(8:46:38)

8-10-11

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
WaPo- Why we can't dismiss Q-Anon

Sometimes I just go google “Q anon” and then click news. From 4 days ago, released by the newspaper owned by reportedly, the richest man alive today.

“Why we cant dismiss Q-Anon”

Begins by naming off the usual “JFK” isn’t dead, and the “Trump is covertly rooting out an elite child trafficking ring”

To most of us, these statements are almost too bizarre to be fathomed. But, for believers in the conspiracy theory known as QAnon, which the FBI recently identified as a domestic terrorist threat, they are important truths. I understand the temptation to dismiss anyone who believes in this wild concoction as merely easily misled.

The best way to think of QAnon may be not as a conspiracy theory, but as an unusually absorbing alternate-reality game with extremely low barriers to entry

Once a person has started consuming QAnon content, the actual gameplay is relatively simple. Participants concoct their own interpretations of Q’s gnostic “bread crumbs,” or share those dreamed up by others.

If this were a conventional game, the play might end there. But QAnon players have shown an increasing tendency to enlist the rest of us as unwilling participants in their fantasies, sometimes with violent consequences.

It goes on to (I’m gonna borrow their term) baselessly connect recent acts of violence such as the NZ Christchurch attacks and others to Q, bringing us to the authors conclusion, that things like posting on message boards or sharing FB posts are a slippery slope of danger:

“That all has the impact of what, hopefully getting a state assembly member elected that you feel at best ambivalent about?” View suggests that “Q offers something a hell of a lot more. You can sit at your computer and search for information and then post about what you find, and Q basically promises that through this process, you are going to radically change the country, institute this incredible, almost bloodless revolution, and then be part of this historical movement that will be written about for generations.”

once again the theme of merging/changing reality surfaces as the article wraps up:

It’s one thing to try to debunk QAnon and white-supremacist ideas, whether by trying to prove that John F. Kennedy Jr. is definitively dead or to combat demographic narratives of “replacement.” It’s quite another to figure out how to offer adherents of QAnon and other distorted worldviews experiences that will be as thrilling and fulfilling as conspiracy games have become. As View put it, we’re living not in a marketplace of ideas but in a “marketplace of realities.” And the tools of gaming have given disaffected people the ability to bend our reality to theirs, whether we like it or not.

Sometimes wisdom need only listen.

♥️♣️♦️♠️🃏

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

It’s a very convenient time for 8chan/Q to be offline. This is ripe for anon input.

forces the Digital Army to find their own footing here. Baby Birds being shoved out of the nest...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I don't usually delve this far into conspiracy but looking at these pics...his nose does not look the same

twitter.com...

His hair looks different, his brows look different...js

ETA of course I don't know what the age difference is between the two pics...aging could be the reason for the differences

Yep.

Ears are different too.

Body double?

He's only vaguely similar. The nose, ears, and skin complexion are way off.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I believe that we had these same designs for our missiles back in the 60's or 70's and they were shelved (at least publicly) due to the high risk factor for accidents exactly like this.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I hadn't heard the Q movement was labeled domestic terrorism.

Was Antifa, which is infinitely more and consistently violent?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

The author of that piece is one of the biggest anti-Q, pro-deep state shills active today. Disregard with extreme prejudice.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Do you remember that letter from the Phoenix FBI field office a week or two ago that labeled Q and Q's followers as potential domestic terrorists?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Do you remember that letter from the Phoenix FBI field office a week or two ago that labeled Q and Q's followers as potential domestic terrorists?

No, but I have an awful memory, so probably, but I don't remember.

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join