It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Thats because you went to "ch.net" and not "8ch.net"

I typed in the correct address and that's where I ended up.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You're a magnet to all things dog related and Goog knows it. 🤣

Most people are logged into the Google/Amazon cloud. They create profiles for everyone, the use of cookies and other passive malware to track you, all fed into a constantly evolving set of algorithms.

Depending on what topics, subjects, headlines I search on I'll use other search engines to see what pops up on the first page.

- DDG
- Startpage.com
- Bing
- wiki.com
- gibiru.com
- boardreader.com (finding forums)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Are you sure? Try it again, because first I went to "ch.net" and got that page you talked about, not selling the domain. I went to "8ch.net" and the site never loaded and timed out on me.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

My question is if Q is a larp, who or what is he larping for? His own entertainment? Not likely with the type of info he's provided. Q is evidence of someone or something working behind the scenes. Call it the cabal, the illuminati...call it whatever you want but it's undeniable that there is a puppet master or masters. And since there are hidden puppet masters then that gives credence to all of the 'conspiracy theories ' that stem from that fact

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Speaking of the JFK assassination, what the hell is Trump thinking going to Texas right now? Toss Pense in an orange man bad suit and make his ass go out there. Now that would be funny, SS pushing him with an attempted sliding moon walk onto the slippery when wet stage.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Storm clouds are gathering on the horizon

www.thedailybeast.com...

Whether accidental or not, the Trump campaign keeps nodding to QAnon conspiracy theorists, even after the FBI called them a potential source of domestic terror

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

Inbreeding gone bad?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

My question is if Q is a larp, who or what is he larping for? His own entertainment? Not likely with the type of info he's provided. Q is evidence of someone or something working behind the scenes. Call it the cabal, the illuminati...call it whatever you want but it's undeniable that there is a puppet master or masters. And since there are hidden puppet masters then that gives credence to all of the 'conspiracy theories ' that stem from that fact

"Q is a LARP" is just like the Russian Collusion narrative. No, it doesn't make sense, but that's the story and the bots/shills are stuck with it.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Here's the page that popped up -

ht tps://impact.publicgood.com/campaign/d974f44d-9d2d-4b13-86cc-04b4f140f14b

Yikes you went there?

edit on Wed Aug 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: broke the link

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I don’t think it’s a LARP personally, but I’m just saying that even if it came to that; it doesn’t nullify the work that’s been done through the movement created by it.

Just giving a nod to the power “we” have.... if Q has power greater than that of the controllers that yes I obviously agree exist, then that’s validating and will prove itself true- but I’m just saying even if we lose(Q isn’t an insider and this was a LARP)- we still have the possibility of WINNING, simply because of the mass realization of personal power revealed along with the face of what we are up against.

Kind of a “go us” cheer. People uncovering connections and corruption have already significantly changed the vibe of the world.

You can feel it.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Correct. The page not loading is because all their traffic is still attempting to route through Cloudfare, which of course is being blocked.

The DNS A record is still mapped to Cloudfare.
DNS MX is for mail exchange mapped to N.T. Technology.

Former 8ch.net IP = 104.18.104.234

Current 8ch.net IP = 206.223.147.222

So the current IP has no DNS record, no routing of data and Epik hosting of 8ch has been terminated by Cloudfare.

Bigger picture here - dnsdumpster.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Was thinking more a taste for young human flesh. ....lizards, kittens.... Was following a theme I thought but it's like 2am here so maybe I wandered...as I do.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Was thinking more a taste for young human flesh. ....lizards, kittens.... Was following a theme I thought but it's like 2am here so maybe I wandered...as I do.

No, you're right, they prob have kuru

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
wew

trump goes full trade embargo on venezuela

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

My question wasn't directed at you it's for the Q skeptics lol

I agree with you, I've been pretty pessimistic about this whole thing since the beginning of this year but recently I felt a shift. It was after that earthquake at China Lake...the energy feels more positive

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just re-reading and following up on some loose ends. This drop is from last year #1641

Q
!CbboFOtcZs
28 Jun 2018 - 10:54:56 PM

Coordinated effort to ramp pro violent attacks (4ch 8ch /pol/) (threads).
Mods controlled (4ch).
Staged to frame pro POTUS supporters.
Push violence (trap).
Shareblue.
Coordinated RL attacks (link).
Cause & Effect.
MSM outcry to force action.
It’s already begun (small > large).
www.huffingtonpost.com...📁
Anticipated.
Goal?
Ready David?
Q

All the hyperbolic rhetoric about Trump supporters being white supremacists has seemed so over-the-top to me and so coordinated by the media and Dem leadership, including the Dem presidential candidates, that I decided to see what David is up to. QAnon and 8chan are big on his hate-and-lies agenda.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
"DeSantis smart to seek FDLE probe of Epstein saga. What really happened?"

If there is any doubt about the forces still at play regarding this mess, look no further than state Sen. Lauren Book, D-Plantation. Book, a sexual assault survivor, recently collected thousands of signatures on a petition asking DeSantis to seek an FDLE investigation and pointed out the sheriff’s clear conflict of interest. Book told the Herald last month she received more than a dozen calls from the sheriff’s supporters asking her to back down, and at least one anonymous threat.

Book, not the sheriff, deserves the credit for pushing DeSantis to do the obvious right thing and seek an independent investigation of the entire Epstein episode. The dozens of victims and the general public deserve to know what forces were really at play that enabled a well-connected multimillionaire accused of molesting dozens of underage girls to get such lenient treatment.

It sounds like Gov.DeSantis hadn't planned on taking any action until he felt pressured to do so. I wonder what his involvement is

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yep, last time that happened in western hemisphere was back in 1985, on Nicaragua.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Here's the page that popped up -

impact.publicgood.com...

Yikes you went there?

No. I typed in the 8ch/an address and it redirected there.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

All the "Recent Boards" were created 2 days ago, is it even safe?

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join