It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If JB isn't a stooge at this point his rhetoric is not winning any friends. Besides those he once worked for who the hell does he matter too? Himself even?

amazing!o - I read that as Amazing GLOW for some reason - as in afterglow from something coming to light???

Note where the lower case 'o' follows. ]o[

another [O]

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The “!” And “o” upside down looks like a “q”.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
1:36 PM - 7 Aug 2019

DJT tweet

5 on one side 6 on the other. 11

5 thumbs up, 4 neutral 9 (showing)

Note the thumb - pointing at the clock 111 = Godfather III ?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Even the plot does reflect this.

Hillary Swank plays a deploable who is kidnapped and hunts down the elites picking them off one by one.

They may have to pull the movie due to the horrible timing.

Not sure there was ever a good time.

ESPN pulled out of adverts already.

I wonder if it will be released.

You can bet if reversed it never would have been made or released.

Crazy.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hmm, the tailor needs to get busy on those cuffs. That never would have flown when I was serving.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
DJT tweets about OANN

The headlines are quite interesting, likely nothing MSM is covering.

But what caught my eye is the tweet just below...

#NEW: Justice Secretary Wanda Vázquez Garced is sworn in as Puerto Rico's new governor, its third in less than a week. @OANN 1 reply 6 retweets 7 likes

This is so Q "has POTUS ever said anything..." the PR thing is in fact the mess he proclaimed and worse.

Now here is where it gets very interesting to me at least. I have read, often, that the entire reason for PR is that is where the IRS corporation is located. The IRS is the collection agent for the FED/IMF and not a place to get money for street lights. That's Tariffs - see CHINA this week on trade.

And look at the tweet above this one - CHINA.

Not saying a direct connect, but PR's meltdown is very interesting and the trade deals must be sorted before the FED gets crushed into oblivion.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

It kind of does. Q's stringer also starts with !

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

You think "The Hunt" is insane as a movie premise? It's based on the Most Dangerous Game short story, I believe. In the real world I've only heard of Republicans (think Dick Cheney in Wyoming hunting little Cathy O'Brien and her sister).

This movie sounds lame. Anyone who "others" other people and abuses them doesn't entertain me in the least. Better yet, defend your and others' humanity.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Hillary Swank plays a deploable who is kidnapped and hunts down the elites picking them off one by one.

Crazy.

The movie plot and your post, combined, are almost literally an episode of 'Bojak Horseman", specifically, the "thoughts and prayers" episode where a starlet has a move where she guns down all kinds of people, then right before it opens there's a mass shooting ... Best show on television, if you haven't seen it yet.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

You think "The Hunt" is insane as a movie premise? It's based on the Most Dangerous Game short story, I believe. In the real world I've only heard of Republicans (think Dick Cheney in Wyoming hunting little Cathy O'Brien and her sister).

This movie sounds lame. Anyone who "others" other people and abuses them doesn't entertain me in the least. Better yet, defend your and others' humanity.

The gaping hypocrisy of the left will be brutally evident if this film goes to release.

Who's really fomenting hate and violence in this country? It's the GD left!

🤬🤬🤬
edit on 8/7/2019 by Creep Thumper because: FORMATTING.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Some computer languages use "!" at the beginning of an expression to denote logical negation:

ex. "!o" or "Not o"

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
"Unraveling the web of Epstein's Manhattan real estate"

The epicenter of the scandal engulfing wealthy pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is his mansion on East 71st Street, but real estate records show he also has been involved in his billionaire neighbor's house and another East Side property belonging to his brother.

www.crainsnewyork.com... cyDCRM

Some interesting factoids about  9 E. 71st St.:

The man who built the mansion -- Herbert Nathan Straus--was the son of Isidor and Ida Straus of the R. H. Macy & Co. department store. They died on the Titanic.

"The 1933 Herbert Straus Mansion -- No. 9 East 71st Street"

Tragedy would strike in April four years later when Isidor and Ida Strauss set sail for New York upon the H.M.S. Titanic. As the ship slowly began to sank, the elderly Ida withdrew her foot from the lifeboat and turned to her husband. “Where you go I will go,” she said. Ida’s maid took her seat in the lifeboat as the aged couple sat quietly on deck chairs holding hands.

According to the article, JE's residence also served as a Catholic hospital and a private school before Wexner purchased it.
Wexner purchased 11 E. 71st St. in 1988 and the adjoining property (JE's townhouse) in 1989.
Wexner took over Victoria's Secret in 1982. 

9.html?fbclid=IwAR1Vjd2xFT4lfJCl3mNC-l-tr0QX45ih9sL6igCyoBjKxcUU4aPdC0tQO-wdaytoninmanhattan.blogspot.com... ion-no-

An entity called the SAM Conversion Corp. purchased 11 E. 71st St. in 1988, more than a year before the Nine East 71st Street Corp. bought the former school that would become Epstein's domicile.

both companies used a Columbus, Ohio, address associated with Leslie Wexner

In 1992 SAM Conversion Corp. sold 11 E. 71st St. to the 11 East 71st Street Trust for "ten dollars and other valuable consideration paid by the party of the second part," records show.

the $10 amount is a placeholder used in real estate sales—"a holdover from a period when the value of property transactions was not publicly disclosed

the sale documents identify Epstein as the vice president of Sam Conversion Corp. and a trustee of the 11 East 71st Street Trust, and both entities used the same Columbus address linked to Wexner.

so Epstein tied to both the corporation and the trust is basically just shuffling the properties between ownership. for what reason, I don't know

Four years later the 11 East 71st Street Trust—still with Epstein listed as trustee—sold the property to the Comet Trust, again for "10 dollars and other valuable consideration." the sale reveal the trustee of Comet Trust to be Guido Goldman, the owner of small investment-management company First Spring Corp. and founder of the German Marshall Fund, a think tank dedicated to international affairs, and of Harvard University's Center for European Studies.

Comet Trust holds a portion of the de Gunzburg/Bronfman family fortune,

www.crainsnewyork.com... nl4YTs

Comet Trust ---relevant to Comet Ping Pong ?

I did some research on Guido Goldman. His father, Nahum Goldmann,was the founder of the World Jewish Congress (WJC). I started a dig on that in the previous thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In 1998 Comet Trust sold 11 E. 71st St. to Lutnick, again for "10 dollars and other valuable consideration." The real estate transfer tax payment came to $106,400, from which Stark estimated the actual price to have been $7.6 million. Lutnick, now the CEO of financial services firm Cantor Fitzgerald, took out a $4 million mortgage on the property the same day as the sale

11 E. 71st is the adjoining property to Epstein's townhouse. Jadedandcynical posted about Cantor Fitzgerald CEO  Howard Lutnick being Epstein's neighbor :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The topic of Cantor Fitzgerald and 9/11 will require another post, maybe a whole new thread. So for the sake of brevity, I just focused on finding a link between Lutnick and Epstein (besides the real estate sale)

Lutnick holds an annual charity event called Charity Day in memoriam of 9/11 victims and it looks like top gov. officials and many celebs get involved. 
www.cantorrelief.org...

Even DJT attended:
www.gettyimages.com...

One particular person that I found being pictured with Lutnick is Sarah Furguson.
www.bing.com... arah%20ferguson%20howard%20lutnick&selectedindex=6&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=1,2&sim=11&fbclid=IwAR03bhI5ecXR7HQFwbImZdKJWbIOy7sLjxb5CKHZ200-HWgyWKAjG4LbcUI

I haven't been able to find any info linking them together but by the looks of that photo of them holding hands, I'd say they seem to be pretty good friends.

And of course, Sarah is linked to Prince Andrew who has obvious ties to Epstein. But she also has ties of her own:

"Fergie admits 'gigantic error of judgment' after accepting £15,000 from billionaire paedophile to clear her debts "
www.dailymail.co.uk... KGeeApH1yFrgEoCgASePn2dBTagATHwg7k-MELNmwm7ISMmviUeOA

"Fergie's 'call me' message to sex abuser Epstein found"

A notepad seized by police before his 2008 conviction for procuring a minor for prostitution has shown how she left her mobile number for Epstein to call her back. He is now in custody and faces a trial over allegations of underage sex trafficking. The "important message", penned by an employee on January 25, 2005, at 7.15pm, states: "HRH Duchess of York Sarah (Fergie)...is expecting your call." The note provides her mobile number to call her back on.

And just to throw this in...I looked up the building owned by JE's brother Mark...the building where JE allegedly rented out apartments for the girls that he trafficked ---301 E 66th St.

Tax, mortgage and finance documents for 301 E. 66th St. show it is not registered as a rental building but as a condominium complex. Those same records indicate that more than three-quarters of its units remain unsold. It is permissible in New York for a condominium to rent out units it cannot sell, so long as it does not do so for periods shorter than 30 days, Stark said.

In January a city inspector visited the building in response to a 311 complaint that it was violating the transient occupancy law and illegally operating as a hotel. The Mayor's Office of Special Enforcement shared the resulting report with Crain's. It describes how conversations with the property manager and the doorman persuaded the inspector that there was no unlawful occupancy at the address.

some pics of the building:

www.zillow.com...

www.301east66street.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Crazy.

I'd watch it. Maybe because I'm able to ascertain the difference between entertainment and non-entertainment. The word "deplorables" was around long before Hillary said it, and does not link directly to her. Might as well clump every pro-military movie made as "Republicans hunting liberals," and the likes.

Taking this road is a slippery slope. Hypocrisy can fly high when conservatives start acting like liberals. Arent some of the biggest "Haha look at the Democrats" moments related to how offended they get over everything? Kind of like who Republicans are getting offended over this movie?

Theres plenty of movies out there that show pure political violence (The Purge) movies for instance. Those can be labeled as "repubs hunting dems" or "dems hunting repubs." Its all about perspective. Seeing Hollywood as an entertainment business rather than giving it more political power -- which is what the outcry about this movie is doing -- helps too.

Just so I'm clear: I'm not attacking you personally. Just the outcry as a whole. I feel the same way when the Democrats do it.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The epicenter of Epstein scandal is his NY mansion?? With his own private island they think the epicenter is that mansion. Whatever he was doing in that mansion you can 10x it on that island.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It's possible the ppl who wrote that article aren't familiar with the island but is that really all you took away from my entire post?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The epicenter of Epstein scandal is his NY mansion?? With his own private island they think the epicenter is that mansion. Whatever he was doing in that mansion you can 10x it on that island.

Yeah, Christ, anyone with a boat/yacht, and there is no accountability down there in the Caribbean.

Non-stop shenanigans and no one is watching.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I forgot to include this link, for some reason I can't edit the post

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Epstein owns 5 or 6 homes worldwide, not including a 'private home ' in London that Prince Andrew raped a victim in. He was doing this sht all over the place, not only on that island. He had immunity everywhere he went

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

The gaping hypocrisy of the left will be brutally evident if this film goes to release.

🤬🤬🤬

HATE attracts EVIL entities...which foments higher intensities of HATE. Some prime examples are in a thread I started last night.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

After they lose in 2020, the EVIL will manifest itself to a degree where police/legal actions will need to occur.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

🤬🤬🤬

HATE attracts EVIL entities...which foments higher intensities of HATE. Some prime examples are in a thread I started last night.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

After they lose in 2020, the EVIL will manifest itself to a degree where police/legal actions will need to occur.

I'm not a mental lightweight, but I'm getting to the point where negative stimulus overload is going to fry my circuits.

🤪

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join