It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afterlife is like an Instant-soup

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This soup might be taken with a grain of salt

Looking unbiased at death and thinking about what could happen afterwards, I can't really say much with certainty. Only that there is a lifeless body left, and that I'm still alive and have no experience of death.

I have a body that apparently ages till death. I can deduce that easily through observation.
I have a mind that apparently ages, but don't know exactly what happens to the mind as i have no memory's to evaluate the situation.
Also there is nothing of the mind left in a lifeless body, only the memories.
I have a soul as well and that's no one's concern but mine.

Why an instant soup you might ask?

the body is the water heater and life is the water heating up until it's ready to change density, from liquid to gas.

The mind is the powder soup, in its package, seeing all the empty water heaters, (lifeless body). As well as the packages of other soups that left(memories) not really knowing what flavor it's going to be. Because it can't see its own package.
When the water boils the Powder soup gets poured out of its package into the water. It's in this moment the soup can read it's flavor.
It's also in this moment it realizes that it painted that package while in it.

Et Voila one afterlife instant-soup

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Quick question: have you ever died and been pronounced dead by a doctor?

If not then you have not experienced death however I have. It is called NDE - near death experience.

I would recommend you research it and see the millions of people of all faiths who have died and came back to discuss what they saw and observed.

Good day and God bless you

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I would of understood that the end-of-life era is like an old technology 8 Track Tape, w/ magnetic ribbon sitting on a storage shelf because the 8-Track cannot be played anymore in the real-time world
...the Instant Soup thing is too foreign or odd to me

the once vibrant and timely Promotion Pictures on the plastic case of the 8-Track, urging you to select that particular 8-Track Entertainment offering --> is now soiled/faded/damaged/aged and no longer interactive... It's now just a relic of a bygone time

I guess in a After-Life 2.0, the old technology tapes/vinyl records/CDs/ will all get RE-Mastered into whats ever current, like Digital or Quantum..... > Quasar /Aetheric ?

ETA

of course 'Death' might just be avoided in the future... as a Synth entity emerges... a Synth unites a Robot body with human consciousness to interact with human customers.... Cyborgs are the future 8-Track Tapes...

see this 40+ minute presentation by a robotics expert: shepherdsheart.life...

click the Synth-sanctuary-goes-dark offering to link the workshop-lecture envisioning 2029 CE

edit on th31156407643825402019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think a very important point mentioned briefly at the beginning is the energy flowing in and out trough the heart.

And not just down from crown to root and up from root to crown.

If I imagine it spacialy, it's like taking the Kundalini and turn it 90° and let the flow come in, in the middle, heart instead of crown/root, and spread up and down from there.

Thank you this made things much easier to grasp. What I hear resonate a lot. I'm only just starting the video but this taught was very helpful for me atm.

You gave me a lot to think about, thank you again

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I’d recommend a book called “journey of souls”. It was written by a therapist who used hypnotherapy and accidentally found clients being regressed to experiences between lives. It’s many case studies where over 70 people similarly describe memories and experiences between lives, what goes on there, why were here, etc. Amazing book, and the most realistic ideas of life, the universe, and everything that I’ve come across.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The afterlife isn’t something we are meant to know or be concerned about, we will all get to experience it sooner or later. Concentrate on life and embrace it.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Sure. But just knowing there IS an afterlife can be awful helpful towards just enjoying this life and not worrying about death as much.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Your brain is like a radio set. It's a receiver. If you destroy it, that doesn't mean the music is no longer playing.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Sure

I think the term is quite clear in saying NEAR death experience.
The water never left the heater!
You can go there consciously! You cannot go further and come back!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Indeed

That's why it's important to understand how to be harmonic recivers AND emitters!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

You might have missed this thread. Where I talk a little about the polarity of death!

I think you might enjoy it.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

The whole hipnosis thing smells a bit fishy...

Especially when they try to proof something not of this realm. It has been said that the therapist and the patient do influence the experienced hipnosis which makes it hard to come to clear conclusion. If meditation on your own would yield the same results i would be less sceptical.
But it seems that's not how afterlife works...

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I actually went to school for hypnotherapy myself so I’m not under the influence of unrealistic ideas of hypnosis. One thing it does is provides clear memories of any time period you refer the patient to. The author of the book transcribes his sessions and it’s all open questions, so it’s prettu compelling to me that all these patients have similar, unheard of before discriptions independently that corroborate each other.

There are distinct differences between meditation and hypnosis, for instance people under hypnosis have been known to change eye color, muscle tone, or even to not see other people in the room.

There was no dogma in the book, it was very clinical, and the doctor came across this by accident. At any rate, it’s the closest we have to a compendium of people’s experience after death, and I found it rather compelling.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

It's amazing that even small children say the same thing about the afterlife as adults who died and came back.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

If life is a Minestrone then I hope the afterlife is a nice Gazpacho.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have a soul as well and that's no one's concern but mine. a reply to: NoClue

Where did this soul come from? Do you have any proof of this theory of a soul?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Quick question: have you ever died and been pronounced dead by a doctor?

If not then you have not experienced death however I have. It is called NDE - near death experience.

Lol - a nice, truthful, cruel and appropriate reply.

Do the few that experience NDE need to endure the true feelings of Hell for a reason ?
Just wondering because those feelings are horrific.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Your brain is like a radio set. It's a receiver. If you destroy it, that doesn't mean the music is no longer playing.

Maybe, but you sure can't dance to it.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's funny how many just copy the packages they see, because it's what gave them other soups confidence and took away the fear of death!

So yeah they all tell the same story, not because it's true but because of the lack of fanatsy, to tell their own. Which is fine I guess, better than to be afraid of death. One baby step to freedom.

Sincerely No Clue

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join