It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afterlife is like an Instant-soup

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Ok the eye color changing got me is there any video footage where this happens on tape?

I'm not sure if being an expert in a certain field is helpful or not when it comes to realistic ideas?

I sure don't trust the pharmaceutical representative aka doctor being an expert for health issues!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: NoClue

The afterlife isn’t something we are meant to know or be concerned about, we will all get to experience it sooner or later. Concentrate on life and embrace it.

Well not so for Christains
First John 2:15-16 says, "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world."

John 24
Truly, truly, I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a seed; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. 25 Whoever loves his life will lose it, but whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

So this is your liquid to steam sort of thing
unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a seed; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.
edit on 25-7-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
It's funny how many just copy the packages they see, because it's what gave them other soups confidence and took away the fear of death!

So yeah they all tell the same story, not because it's true but because of the lack of fanatsy, to tell their own. Which is fine I guess, better than to be afraid of death. One baby step to freedom.

Sincerely No Clue

Fear of Death...nothing to fear if the human has followed a good path. But if the Lake of Fire is their final destination then they need to fear their current life path.

took away the fear of death!

What if certain peasants had the certain life paths to tear their souls to shreds and become Reapers -

The devil has the same fantasy in this Universe where he has to seduce human souls (Gods Children) to stay in his realm; the Universe via a new story limited of fantasy - as you so rightly stated.

The devil is f*cking dumb and desperate to attack his Commanding Officer - Jesus Christ.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
I have a soul as well and that's no one's concern but mine. a reply to: NoClue

Where did this soul come from? Do you have any proof of this theory of a soul?

My original draft read something like this. I took it out because i found it unnecessary, and a bit pretentious.

"I have a soul as well and that's no one's concern but mine.

Why an instant soup you might ask? let's be honest right now you where still concerned about the soul am i right? This will have to wait for another time."

No Clue

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ok the eye color changing got me is there any video footage where this happens on tape?

I'm not sure if being an expert in a certain field is helpful or not when it comes to realistic ideas?

I sure don't trust the pharmaceutical representative aka doctor being an expert for health issues!

Sincerely No Clue

Hell If I know. I normally used it to help people quit smoking or deal with early life trauma, some cognitive behavior therapy, things like that. Never bothered with the more esoteric and fun stuff. But I expect the guy writing the book was just reporting what he found out, not trying to prove anything to anyone or start a religion or anything. It did start a group of people who liked his research to start expanding on it themselves, and I think there’s one by me that I may go visit.

Hey, also an amazing thing is Indian palm readers! Apparently a couple thousand years ago there were Indian gurus who wrote out thousands of palm branches. If you find one in India they use your thumbprint to identify you, verify with a series of questions to find the correct book of writings that applies to you, and then read what the gurus wrote for you. It was all written for people not born yet, and it has your name, your families names, wife, etc, describes the ordeals you have gone through or will go through as well as your life purpose, etc. Look that # up, pretty awesome.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Here’s a link describing one persons experience

www.greentaracanada.ca...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I knew we would have to make that big step backwards again!
So you get an afterlife but it depends on your behavior, while alife. Still pretty much the same as i said.

Now this is not dreadful enough to control the narrative.
Let's say they get punished when they live a wrong life. They go to hell. Still they have their inner compass about what is wrong and what is right, let's define the rules then, and we are a step closer to control.
What if they follow all the rules but nothing changes, they would start to look elsewhere for answers, so we just say they are born sinner, have to follow the rules but nothing will get better by doing so, because that's how it is and in the end you will get judged by a psychological weirdo and either tossed into satans eternal fire of fantasy or the weirdos eternal bliss?

Thats what i see on your package, and to be honest it doesn't look tasty.
I'm glad my soul doesn't have to spoon this one out!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Sounds interesting, did you do the Palmreading?

No Clue

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Agreed.

My theory - our bodies are the equivalent of avatars...just because they are destroyed doesn't mean we cease to exist. When our bodies die we are no longer included in the current round of the game of “life”. Some may play another round, some don’t.

a reply to: schuyler

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I've never had a NDE. And I haven't a clue what comes next. But every now and then I get this weird feeling that I'm gonna get another go at this thing called life. Sometimes I'll see some young kids playing or something and think to myself "I'm so excited to go back there." obviously thinking about death makes people scared and the thought of leaving your loved ones is hard to bare. But still somewhere deep down I get a feeling that this isn't all there is. I know that's a little strange, but can anyone relate?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Very good analogy, some who experience "Near" death say they had a positive experience while others negative but alot of people say there is nothing or experience the void. I had an out of body in my early 30"s and am pretty confident I might respawn

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
I normally used it to help people quit smoking or deal with early life trauma, some cognitive behavior therapy, things like that.

And I would say hipnoz is a very Powerful tool for exactly this purpose, it unlocks the mind.
Unfortunately hipnosis also unlocks the mind to the therapist, and this can be abused, so i think it's important to state that if you consider hipnosis get to know your therapist first!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Your brain is like a radio set. It's a receiver. If you destroy it, that doesn't mean the music is no longer playing.

uhhmm....if your brain is destroyed, your brain no longer hears it....the playing of music heard by others NOT destroyed, has nothing to do with it

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

If not then you have not experienced death however I have

Your just going to say that and not tell us what you saw?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

Indeed

That's why it's important to understand how to be harmonic recivers AND emitters!

Sincerely No Clue

Or rather realise it's not about the receiver or the transmitter. It's about the music...

There is no "you" after death. "You" is just a figment of your conscious imagination.

Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I will survive

Maybe that depends who I identify myself with?

What good is music if it's unheard?

Can I play my own music and listen to it?

What part of the music are you enjoying if whatever you get to hear comes from a brocken Receiver, emitter? You will never know what the unheard music sounds like, without you distorting it.

Sincerely No Clue

edit on 25/7/2019 by NoClue because: ad question

edit on 25/7/2019 by NoClue because: more drivel

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

IMO, the mind is used for soul growth or soul identity. Soul growth if one believes in reincarnation and soul identity when one does not.

With a synth implant of the mind being injected into a synthetic mechanism. It might walk, talk and act like the individual it is replicating but it would be soulless or not the individual.

The soul is not part of the mind. The people that speak about NDEs, they are not dead but still alive the whole time of the experience. The brain is capable of miraculous things when it is deprived of the materials it needs to survive.

It provides a big shot of adrenaline to jolt back to reality. It is saying do something. If that doesn't work then the brain dies.

edit on 25-7-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Music doesn't need to hear music..it just is.

I think the part that you perceive as your melodie or tune is just a segment of the harmony that is us.

You can pick any segment to call your own but the complete harmony is on a continuous loop...

Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Continuous loop and continuously modified?

Otherwise I would miss free will and I'm not inclined to accept models that don't include free will

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Isn't free will only needed for the "you" that is here and now?

Throw a rock and give it a conscious mind in mid-flight. It will give you a detailed account of why it is there and where it is going and why it choose that path...

There are two things that twist my mind when contemplating them those are the concept of infinity and the illusion of "I"....

Peace
edit on 25-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join