It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afterlife is like an Instant-soup

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Aren't you part of the music?

Wouldn't leave every stone you throw a mark on the emitter?

Can the stone identify himself with the thrower?

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: NoClue

There are two things that twist my mind when contemplating them those are the concept of infinity and the illusion of "I"....

Peace

Did you read my other Threads? I thought these topics have been addressed?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

With the music parallel is was refering to Schuyler's remark:"Your brain is like a radio set. It's a receiver. If you destroy it, that doesn't mean the music is no longer playing."

I think the conscious mind is the receiver. Just like the rock in mid-flight, it picks a tune just like the rock picks a reason for it's path and both are a mere fraction of the whole.

The tune is part of a grand symphony, the rock is part of a sequence of actions. The conscious mind gives us the illusion (or is not aware) of the greater whole in order to create the illusion of seperation in order for the whole to experience itself.

Yes you are part of the music but you have to be (temporarily) seperated from the symphony to hear the symphony. Part by part, life after life we get to hear the entire play.

The stone could identify with the thrower but for that it would have to realise it is not free and it would defeat it's purpose of experoence.

I hope I'm making sense...if so, please let me know because I would love to understand it...lol

Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Are you kidding? That's literally all we ever do.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Isn't free will only needed for the "you" that is here and now?

Throw a rock and give it a conscious mind in mid-flight. It will give you a detailed account of why it is there and where it is going and why it choose that path...

There are two things that twist my mind when contemplating them those are the concept of infinity and the illusion of "I"....

Peace

What is here now is simply just happening..... It is the one life.

If the I is an illusion then there is no one with freewill.

Life is one...... life is what is.... no thing separate.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

No thing was actually ever born.....
The sinners are those that believe they were born and will die.

Dreaming is happening.....
We are such stuff that dreams are made on. Shakespeare.

Merrily merrily life is but a dream!

It is all dream..... no thing stands apart from the dream..... all that appears is dream.

edit on 26-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Let's get a bit more scientific. There is part of our reality that is vibrational, and there is a solid part.

The vibration is the vinyl the solid part is the gramophone.

I found light as Vibration and prism as solid a better metaphor.
Why?
Because light has all the colors stored in all it's parts.
Now we take a prism the solid part our mind and make the light go through it.
In this moment all that can be extracted from the light at the point in time and space where the prism is sitting on the light wave, get fractured and projected onto the canvas so we can observe our selves.

Both aspects solid and vibration, are the result of the universe wanting to observe it selve.
Everything that is, is contained in both.
Only together they can observe themselves.

what happens if the prism is not symmetrical, the light gets distorted and the projected reality is distorted, compared to the harmonic wave.

If you like read this thread, I tried to explain how they both come into existence.

I recommend reading up all of my Threads, it will give a better picture, also some of the gems are littered throughout this board(sorry for that)

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Ohhhhh...Muzzleflash's dreaded 42 thread...lol

That guy's thread had me reading the entire Optical by Newton in it's original form (did you know it availible online for free) to understand the fracturing of light and the correlation with the number 42...

I pondered for months and almost drove me to tbe point of a burnout. (I still have to reply to Muzzy but been afraid to pick it up again).

I left off where I learned that a lightsource fractured by a raindrop bounces of the backside of the waterdrop and presents us with a rainbow. But sometimes this fractured light rebounces on the frontside of the raindrop and crosses the original source of light...interesting stuff.

I'll try to pick up where I left off and come back with a more eloquent answer. I really like these threads and will read through some more of yours...

Peace
edit on 26-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
a reply to: schuyler

Indeed

That's why it's important to understand how to be harmonic recivers AND emitters!

Sincerely No Clue

Or rather realise it's not about the receiver or the transmitter. It's about the music...

There is no "you" after death. "You" is just a figment of your conscious imagination.

Peace

The “you” or “self” that the vast majority of us identify as does die with the body. It is the ego a construct developed since birth, a kind of program.

This ego isn’t who or what we truly are though, we are born without it and we will die without it. We can also transcend it while here usually only for fleeting moments though.

The real self the soul is still individual and unique, as we grow and change in life it defines who we essentially are, it is our life force our very essence. It is the silence between the sounds, it transmits and receives but it is not the signal. Though it is attempting to resonate into much sweeter music.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

The real self the soul is still individual and unique, as we grow and change in life it defines who we essentially are, it is our life force our very essence. It is the silence between the sounds, it transmits and receives but it is not the signal. Though it is attempting to resonate into much sweeter music.

Well this is the thing for me...to think of the soul or the real self as a seperate from the whole isn't that just an extension to the illusion of "I"..??

It's pretty tempting to think of our soul as the equation of multible lives lived and knowledge gathered and that the choices we make somehow equate to the quality of our real self. But what if it is just one big soul deviding itself up into little pieces to experience the whole spectrum?

The scary part in this point of view for me is that it would suggests that it doesn't matter if you are good or evil on this plane but I think that as a collective of souls we determine the quality of the whole.

I am you, you are me...like Marley said:

One love

Peace

Ps: please don't confuse me with somebody who knows what they are talking about, I speak only from intuition without knowledge..

edit on 27-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

We all do speak from there, knowledge is Intuition proven right!

Intuition is the key to hidden knowledge, if you look trough an undistorted prism knowledge will come intuitively. How to prove it in a scientific manner is the challenge we face as humans expanding our consciousness...

Your on the right track, trust your intuition!
Get a way to locate the distortions.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

But there is nothing separate from anything in reality, to be unique is just the manifestation of creative energy. Everything is made of the same stuff just arranged differently. The 3 chord trick uses the same chords for different songs, the octave is the same as the root manifesting at different frequency.

It is not one big soul dividing itself up to into little pieces to experience the whole spectrum, rather it is us who are experiencing only parts of the whole spectrum and therefore the illusion of separation.

Polarity is essential for manifestation, everything is oscillating from plus to minus on a 2d plane and toroidal on a 3D perspective. All is vibration

Darkness is merely the absence of light and evil the absence of love.

As a collective we do determine the quality of the whole, by living harmoniously.

Does any of this resonate with you?

edit on 27-7-2019 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

How do you get toroidal from 2d wave?

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

You don’t, 2d wave is just a representation on the 2d plane of 3D toroidal

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I studied 3d technical Designer and if i take a wave and make a 3d model it looks like my avatar! There you see 3d representation of sine, cosine, and tangent wave. It's called Helix, not toroidal!

The toroidal form is more representative for eternity, imo.

Eta not sure you see my avatar

Here it is

Sincerely No Clue
edit on 27/7/2019 by NoClue because: pic

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You’re right, I was thinking more of how waves propagate in the environment, I think the helix is just a section of the toroidal form. Think of something generating a sound wave for example. We can locate the source of the particular sound from all directions, up down, front and back. It is omnidirectional.

Not the best example but my head needs a rest sorry

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It is the section perceivable and held together by the body.

When the body's gravity point cease to exist at the eventnhorizon the centripetal force makes the helix move into outer space... Thus forming the toroid.

Go easy on that head

Sincerely No Clue
edit on 27/7/2019 by NoClue because: perceived

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join