It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!!! - Epstein found Unconscious!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Accused pedophile and wealthy Manhattan financier Jeffrey Epstein was found injured and in a fetal position inside his cell at a New York City jail, according to sources close to the investigation.

Epstein, who is being held in Metropolitan Correctional Center during his trial for conspiracy and sex trafficking, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck, two sources told News 4. Investigators are trying to piece together exactly what happened.

Two sources tell News 4 that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries were not serious and questioned if Epstein might be using it as a way to get a transfer.

A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was q

Breaking!!!! - Epstein found Unconscious!

The claim is suicide but I wonder if someone got to him!

MOD UPDATE
another lnk
www.nbcnewyork.com...< br />

edit on Wed Jul 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
drudgereport.com... Revised to:

EPSTEIN 'INJURED' IN JAIL
MARKS ON NECK; SEMI-CONSCIOUS

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It sounds like someone gave him a warning.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Link dead already?

ETA: possible suicide attempt so they say.
edit on 7/24/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

First to say Hillary ordered it!

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
All speculation at this point

But it could be anything

A warning to not give others up?

A suicide attempt to avoid giving friends up and spending the rest of his life in prison?

A fake suicide attempt to get in a better situation?

Angry inmates who hate pedos attacked him?

Who knows?

All I know is I hope that honest law enforcement keeps an eye out for him until his can be held accountable in trial and possibly give up those who attacked these girls with him

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Pretty much all of us called this when he was arrested.

I hate the man, but he deserves his day in court. Hopefully he DOES oust other members of his sickening sex ring. Just gotta keep him alive in the meantime.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Do the NY Mafia families still have a fetish for strangulation?

Interesting stuff, seems like it is a warning to let him know that he can be touched no matter where he is.

I think he is more valuable alive than dead for those who need to twist his narrative, flight logs etc. to protect themselves.

Too bad they couldn't squeeze a little tighter for just a little longer....though this bird must sing!
edit on 2472019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Attempted arkencide I'd say.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

But it could be anything

A suicide attempt to avoid giving friends up and spending the rest of his life in prison?

Who knows?

All I know is I hope that honest law enforcement keeps an eye out for him until his can be held accountable in trial and possibly give up those who attacked these girls with him

This is the most disturbing part of the situation. There's no way of knowing what is happening behind closed doors.

Could it have been an honest suicide attempt? Of course. But we are talking about a billionaire with high-profile links to some sick sh**. You cannot tell me that anything that happens to him while locked up isn't witnessed/sanctioned/allowed.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I would imagine this is a real suicide attempt. I am hoping the gig is up so we can rebuild our society without all of this bizarro crap that is going on.

America could be so much more without this sort of nonsense. Sure, be a freak, do whatever, but don't make little kids sex slaves (sorry to me, teenagers are little kids in that sense, they don't need adult manipulation into these sort of situations - being a teen is pretty hard as it is in an emotional sense). Let them grow up and decide whether or not they want to be freaks. Quit getting off on controlling other people man. Just stop it, it's stupid and annoying, and in many scenarios ILLEGAL.

Epstein can die, he can live, whatever, but I hope he reckons with his soul and his decisions in this life before he dies. Maybe there is no hell, I have no idea - but an eternity knowing you were a total greaser can not be what any of us would or should want.

Pascal's wager is what this guy is dealing with now, and if he is forever, then that is actual justice.
edit on 24-7-2019 by Fools because: caveat

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Really, how hard is it to keep this criminal safely locked in a cell? In this day and age it's so easy to install a camera to monitor him 24/7. He's so high profile, I can't believe they've left so much to chance. If they had a camera aimed at him, at the very least they could rewind and see what transpired. Instead they're left to speculate. And I'm left to speculate why? Hmmm...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
ooooo what a turn..

suicide or hit?

he must know if it was a hit, his only chance at life now is to give it all up..

if it was suicide, then he needs to be put on watch... this B@stard must talk

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

But it could be anything

Who knows?

Your posts are full of common sense and logic.

Thank you for contributing your thoughts. Wish I could star you more than once.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Is he alone in his cell? All of the folks on here saying someone "got to him" as a "warning" are assuming there are other people who can just wander in and out of his cell. I don't think that's how jail works.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Here is the inmate they apparently questioned about Epstein.
Also James Comey’s daughter apparently is prosecuting his case as well as Epstein’s.
More info at the links below

konniemoments.com... aine-deal-gone-wrong-faces-the-deat h-penalty/

nypost.com...
edit on 24-7-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

If they do not have multiple cameras on him 24/7 taping every second of his "stay" then something is wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Time for a padded room with 24/7 surveillance. Suicide is to good for this A-hole.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Cause, Arkancide is painless
It brings on many changes

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join