It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!!! - Epstein found Unconscious!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: JohnS23

All things considered, it's a shame the try wasn't successful.

That would have saved taxpayers a small fortune in trial & housing costs.

What's your interest in Epstein dying before he talks? No sane and uncorrupted person wants that. We want him to sing, you wish he had died. Why is that exactly?

I'm not remotely convinced he'll ever sing like the canary you want.
The pervert deserves to die at some point. Not live a long, safe life in prison on our dime.

He will have plenty of time to die after his trial.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
In as much as we hate the implications, the subject itself and the presumed evidence, and presumed is the word until it is revealed and proven in a court room... The shut-the-#-up rule should apply. Anyone here would expect to be assumed innocent until/unless a FACT is established proving otherwise.

Hypocricy runs rampant everywhere we turn today as media controls how they want us to think. Not understanding that is deadly.
edit on 25-7-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Accused pedophile and wealthy Manhattan financier Jeffrey Epstein was found injured and in a fetal position inside his cell at a New York City jail, according to sources close to the investigation.

Epstein, who is being held in Metropolitan Correctional Center during his trial for conspiracy and sex trafficking, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck, two sources told News 4. Investigators are trying to piece together exactly what happened.

Two sources tell News 4 that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries were not serious and questioned if Epstein might be using it as a way to get a transfer.

A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was q

The claim is suicide but I wonder if someone got to him!

MOD UPDATE
another lnk
www.nbcnewyork.com...< br />

Hopefully nobody got to him so he suffers his Dues.....

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I agree with the sentiment

But he already pled guilty to having sex with minors and was given a slap on the wrist

Sure give him a fair trial, but I think with all of the evidence and allegations and the fact he has already oiled guilty to such heinous crimes, I’m judging him as a bad person

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

originally posted by: Tempter

Accused pedophile and wealthy Manhattan financier Jeffrey Epstein was found injured and in a fetal position inside his cell at a New York City jail, according to sources close to the investigation.

Epstein, who is being held in Metropolitan Correctional Center during his trial for conspiracy and sex trafficking, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck, two sources told News 4. Investigators are trying to piece together exactly what happened.

Two sources tell News 4 that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries were not serious and questioned if Epstein might be using it as a way to get a transfer.

A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was q

MOD UPDATE
another lnk
www.nbcnewyork.com...< br />

Hopefully nobody got to him so he suffers his Dues.....

Yep, and so he puts some political monsters behind bars too. The same ones we already expected he would be suicided by. How quaint. How predictable. They always see to it that the loose ends are tied up.

edit on 25-7-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
If this was a suicide, the evidence would be right there. Some material around his neck... material dangling from an overhead light fixture... something. We wouldn't be speculating.

But from the way this was reported... a scream was heard and then he was found unconscious... it sounds like a botched hit that was supposed to look like a suicide. And that shouldn't surprise anyone.

Epstein will never go to trial. He will die before that happens. All the power and money that protected him before now wants him dead. Mossad, CIA, FBI, MI6... They've all killed more high profile and protected individuals than Epstein.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Did he watched Muller before he tried to kill himself?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I think it more likely a billionaire who is facing the rest of his life in prison decided to try and take the easy way out.

Death before dishonour and all that.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think it more likely a billionaire who is facing the rest of his life in prison decided to try and take the easy way out.

Death before dishonour and all that.

I don't think honour is something this bloke had...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Probably not except honour among thieves , or in his case peodophiles.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was questioned. The inmate who investigators have talked to in Lower Manhattan facility has been identified as Nicholas Tartaglione, according to two sources. Tartaglione is a former police officer in Westchester County who was arrested in December 2016 and accused of killing four men in an alleged coc aine distribution conspiracy, then burying their bodies in his yard in Otisville in Orange County, according to court records.

Source

Yeah right, this guy doesn't sound suspicious at all!! Just imagine how easy it would be to "buy off" an Italian NY cop who's in jail, awaiting trial on four counts of murder, organized crime and illegal drug distribution raps. This guy will do absolutely ANY-THING to stay out of the "big house" (i.e. prison)!! He wouldn't live a single day in a maximum security prison, and he knows it! All someone would have to do is whisper in his ear that he'll be given a light sentence if Epstein mysteriously "commits suicide"!

Un-F#ing-believable! If this guy Epstein doesn't make it to trial (for whatever reason) then I will never trust one single person in the justice system or government ever again!

This douche minstrel, Epstein, is sitting on the crown jewels to take down a whole slew of powerful elites and anyone who can't see this is completely blind! He should be kept under 24x7 surveillance plus 100% CCTV camera coverage of both himself AND the people guarding him! It should be clear to anyone who gets within a half a mile of Epstein that their movements are being watched 100% of the time, and nothing can happen to him without a record of it.

Absolutely inexcusable something like this could happen without video records galore!

Frankly, Epstein is probably the highest value detainee in the history of this country. He's right up there with Lee Harvey Oswald...and look what happened to him!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
I would say he will be dead before he gets to drop names,it was a failed attempt to end him

See, I don't think that's the case, it's way too obvious a ploy to use.

A much more effective one to keep his mouth shut is to threaten relatives. Maybe (adult-ish, at his age) kids of them, if there are any (nieces, nephews)

There's more than one way to have someone by the short & curlies and keep them from talking.

You assume Epstein and the likes of, are like us. They are not. They are opposite to us. They have no loyalty to family or friends. No conscience. No empathy. No remorse. No soul.

They know it's pointless to threaten his family. He's probably willingly sacrificed a few of them in the past anyway to further his own gain.

His only concern right now will be for his own sorry arse, no-one else's.

But I think he's already blabbed his head off. It's already too late to shut him up.

I think the good guys have been watching him and everything he does since his last conviction, getting good guys on the inside and amassing concrete evidence in preparation for draining the swamp. Who knows what he said when he was questioned at his last conviction, but not revealed at the time.

Epstein is the shovel that digs the hole that will drain the swamp.

There's no stopping this.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

You certainly have an optimistic and trusting viewpoint!

Let's hope you're right!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
It sounds like someone gave him a warning.

This was my thought as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I wish they would put a camera inside his cell with a livestream so anyone can watch to prevent him from being murdered before the trial is over. Not to watch him rot away, but because our justice system can’t be fully trusted.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

This is actually a good idea!

Epstein is entitled to no privacy, he is entitled to nothing. Both sides of the political spectrum should be allowed to see not only him, but every single person who gets near him, every person who speaks to him, until...forever.

He is a convicted sex offender. Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Very suspicious...
I think this guy know some really nasty stuff.. about some very powerful people.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I'm going to say as a possibility that a servitor of death has been sent to him to silence him before the case, JE must be strong to have survived the first attack, can he keep it up, in going to guess no, he aint gonna get to talk in the dock.... He must have a lot on adept sorcerers.

Of course he could have tried to do himself in because he is ashamed of the stories that are about to come out, hahaha don't be ridiculous these people don't feel shame, plus if you notice the MSM coverage, little is said about the fact it was children he was trafficking... No cause that shhh is to much if a powder keg for the MSM. It's like a fking side note when it should be plastered everywhere like cancer nocebo inducing warning signs.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
They better get this show on the road after botching the first go at it.

Just read an article yesterday that alleges he was breaking rules during the work visits of his 1 year slap on the wrist jail stint. linky

Anything surrounding Jeffery has been plagued with incompetence at best or a system laden with corruption trying to hide the wrongdoings of those implicated at worst.

I think many of us have been suspicious of this case reaching reconciliation that would satisfy those seeking some sense of justice.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Do the NY Mafia families still have a fetish for strangulation?

Good God, I always wondered who the strangers were in the back seat of my taxi, way back

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join