It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!!! - Epstein found Unconscious!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Oddly, this story does not appear on CNN's homepage that I can find.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hi DBCowboy,

originally posted by: DBCowboy
First to say Hillary ordered it!

Lots of people [witnesses] are gonna have to watch their backs, pilots, flight attendants, airport personnel, and other employees (to name a few)
The Clinton Death List and
a more up to date death list
come to mind.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
One other possibility...
Auto-erotic asphyxiation...the guy is a major perv and hasn't been getting his fix.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

First to say Trump ordered it!

(CN) – For many victims, last week’s incarceration of sex offender Jeffrey Epstein represents belated justice after more than a decade of impunity and governmental complicity.

Labor Secretary Alex Acosta, right, accompanied President Donald Trump, left, speaks to members of the media on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington on July 12, 2019, announcing his resignation over his handling of a 2008 case involving Jeffrey Epstein. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)
Beneath that gloomy surface, however, an even darker picture emerges: federal prosecutions of those who trafficked children for sex dropped 26.7% over the last year.

The startling numbers appeared Tuesday in a report from the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse at Syracuse University.

www.courthousenews.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Sounds like he is looking to take the cowards way out.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: RickinVa

Ya know, it almost feels like they (Democrat’s AND Republicans) are dragging out this Mueller investigation to draw people’s attention from the Epstein case.

The search warrant for Weiners laptop was obtained in September 2016. The Mueller Investigation started in May of 2017. I almost wonder if that was the plan TPTB came up with to distract the nation from the Epstein rabbit hole. If both Trump and the Clintons are to be implicated in the alleged crimes related to Epstein, then it would serve Trump better to go through this than it would to get rung through a pedo investigation.

We all know the long list of names tied to all this. It would be in their best interests to distract us from the assumed truth.

Edit for clarity: I believe a lot of the Epstein stuff came from weiners laptop that was searched by the FBI and NYPD. That’s where I’m tying this very weak theory from.
edit on 25-7-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Now it made CNN finally.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Yeah, I'm totally distracted by two stories running simultaneously, I cannot do more than one thing at a time.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Fake injury, oldest trick in the book.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't doubt he has the goods to deliver.
But I wonder what they could possibly offer him to give up the information.
He is looking at spending the rest of his life in jail.
After what happened in Florida though they will not be looking to offer him any peachy plea deal. He is going to have to do hard time this time. And at his age hard time is going to be really hard. Add to that being a child predator and the GP is going to "punish" him.
Facing that what would persuade him to cooperate?
I'm not looking to make any excuses for anyone I just don't have the confidence that they are going to eck anything out of him if they cant offer a reduced sentence he could survive.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Leave him naked in a padded cell.
Feed him baby food that has nothing he can choke on.
and keep a guard outside the cell.

He is under no obligation to say a word though.
Remember.... you have the right to remain silent.

He could do just that and await his trial where he also does not have to speak or defend himself.

Without a carrot to dangle how do you get him to cooperate?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I guess he thinks the afterlife will be good to him even after what he did for decades. If it was me I wouldn't want to die because the next judge may be much worse then what he could face here.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Maybe there is a young nurse in the infirmary. Doubt it but maybe he wanted to check it out just in case.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I guess he thinks the afterlife will be good to him even after what he did for decades. If it was me I wouldn't want to die because the next judge may be much worse then what he could face here.

Zeus was angry at Prometheus for three things: being tricked on scarifices, stealing fire for man, and for refusing to tell Zeus which of Zeus's children would dethrone him. Zeus had his servants, Force and Violence, seize Prometheus, take him to the Caucasus Mountains, and chain him to a rock with unbreakable adamanite chains. Here he was tormented day and night by a giant eagle tearing at his liver.

Can we get this god to deal with him... I like his style.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

That is the case.
Feds: We’re keeping details from killer cop to protect witnesses
November 2017
“We are concerned about the safety of these witnesses,” Westchester federal prosecutor Maurene Comey told the judge about why ​ex-cop ​Nicholas Tartaglione, accused of burying the men on his Otisville property, doesn’t deserve to know how the government intends to prove he was responsible for all four murders.

Fed prosecutors undecided on seeking death penalty in Tartaglione murder case
April 2018
On Monday, assistant U.S. attorneys Maurene Comey and Lauren Schorr handed over electronic copies of information pulled from Tartaglione’s cellphone, as well as search warrants and accompanying materials, to Tartaglione’s defense team, led by lawyer Bruce Barket.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I called it in another thread. No trial.

No trial, all the movers and shakers who visited Epstein's private Island. I remember seeing a list a few years ago from the British case. He got off then.

He won't make it to trial, it will expose too many VIP's.

My other call in that thread, slap on wrist. Guess it could not happen this time. The US citizens are waking up to the 2 tier justice system or in a media guided attempt to link Trump to Epstein (ie decades and decades old photo of Trump with the man who was in the social circles of all the rich and powerful of the world). In the media's frenzy to destroy Trump at all cost, someone determined this cost was too high, way too high.

No surprise, my prediction, there will be no trial, he won't make it for one reason or another.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sure they do. Happens all the time. It's called the Federal Witness Protection Program.

They can "say" they locked him up in one of the Super-Max's like Florence and no one would be the wiser. And, he's certainly not going to tell anyone!

They ought to lock him up at Gitmo right now, after this little episode, just to lubricate his jaw up a little bit! Maybe even waterboard the douche minstrel a couple times. Then dangle a little Witness Protection in front of him. The people of Bora Bora wouldn't know Epstein from Santa Claus.

ETA - That is...IF the wheels of justice truly want to find out what he really knows, and set about exposing and prosecuting it! (which I seriously question at this point).
edit on 7/25/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Interesting.
THIS is a fellow inmate with Epstein...and one with whom Epstein was said to have interacted frequently.
He is currently being questioned about the Epstein 'event'.

Illicit phone found in cell of ex-cop charged in quadruple homicide

www.recordonline.com...
edit on 25-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

His name is Nicholas Tartaglione.

See here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join