It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!!! - Epstein found Unconscious!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Haha,from my experience you would be surprised who can gain access tou your cell when you are meant to be locked down till the morning.

+3 more 
link   
His death will silence an entire trail of inquiry.

Wonder who might want that?

link   
This is suspicious. If anyone has seen inside a jail cell. Kind of hard to hurt yourself in there unless you secretly get materials to do so (plastic/wood for shiv, cloth or fabric to hang, liquid to drown etc.).

What's more strange to be is this guy is super wealthy, super high profile... and is not being guarded 24/7??

Sounds like an inside job.

link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Tempter

If they do not have multiple cameras on him 24/7 taping every second of his "stay" then something is wrong.

Yeah, it sounds like he could be in gen pop.

Screw that!

He needs to be at the POLICE STATION!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You'd be wrong in that assumption.

Money can buy literally anything and everything in jail. From drugs to a** whoopings to murders. Money talks.

"Oh you'll give me $5000 to turn a blind eye? Surveillance gets $1000 to accidentally turn off cameras? Cool with me!"

Sounds like something from a movie, but trust me, it happens every day.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Here is the inmate they apparently questioned about Epstein.
Also James Comey’s daughter apparently is prosecuting his case as well as Epstein’s.

More info at the links below

konniemoments.com... aine-deal-gone-wrong-faces-the-deat h-penalty/

nypost.com...

Un-#ing believable if that is the case!

edit on 24-7-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
All things considered, it's a shame the try wasn't successful.

That would have saved taxpayers a small fortune in trial & housing costs.
edit on 7/24/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

BS this is suicide. At best it's assisted suicide, without his assistance. Just waiting for the two bullet holes to the back of the skull to be reported. SMDH...

A silenced Epstein hides all those that are corrupt around this sordid narrative. He needs to talk! I want the complete picture, with names!

This narcissist would NEVER kill himself. I bet he would ENJOY the trial so he can relive his pedo ways. He dies, it is on someone else's terms.
edit on 24-7-2019 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414

Suicide or assisted suicide, this is the worst outcome to be.

A silenced Epstein hides all those that are corrupt around this sordid narrative. He needs to talk! I want the complete picture, with names!

I HIGHLY doubt someone with as many top-shelf connections as he has would ever name names. Very, very highly doubt it. Someone would go after every last relative he has if he did.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I would say he will be dead before he gets to drop names,it was a failed attempt to end him

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What a fantastic coincidence for all the powerful people his trial may have exposed......

Literally a sacrificial lamb that was led to "slaughter".

What's that old saying? Dead men tell no tales?

Move along. Can't imagine he "survives" his wounds.

I'm sure the docs will do their best to usher him on into silence and then it will just be forgotten.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Wrong. I gladly put my share of tax dollars to seeing him go to trial and hopefully share information that helps to reduce heinous acts against kids.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
I would say he will be dead before he gets to drop names,it was a failed attempt to end him

See, I don't think that's the case, it's way too obvious a ploy to use.

A much more effective one to keep his mouth shut is to threaten relatives. Maybe (adult-ish, at his age) kids of them, if there are any (nieces, nephews)

There's more than one way to have someone by the short & curlies and keep them from talking.
edit on 7/24/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Although obvious that this could be an attempt to silence him, one must remember that he is also in prison and just how people who are in prison for the crimes he is accused of are treated by other inmates...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Alot more effective to kill than to threaten. I'm sure his family would be aware of potential threats.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

What's your interest in Epstein dying before he talks? No sane and uncorrupted person wants that. We want him to sing, you wish he had died. Why is that exactly?
edit on 24-7-2019 by JohnS23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
Pretty much all of us called this when he was arrested.

I hate the man, but he deserves his day in court. Hopefully he DOES oust other members of his sickening sex ring. Just gotta keep him alive in the meantime.

Yep me too. I thought he would die though. If not now he will soon. I was thinking the Clintons would see to this. They have a track record. But they would have finished the job

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnS23

What's your interest in Epstein dying before he talks? No sane and uncorrupted person wants that. We want him to sing, you wish he had died. Why is that exactly?

I'm not remotely convinced he'll ever sing like the canary you want.
The pervert deserves to die at some point. Not live a long, safe life in prison on our dime.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

This dude will squeal if he gets the chance to save himself.

No way he is offing himself if he still thinks he can snake his way out of this. And history suggests he can.

If he dies, this is murder.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

If they do not have multiple cameras on him 24/7 taping every second of his "stay" then something is wrong.

Exactly right. Cameras that record, 24/7, and store directly to a secure cloud platform. The "somehow the tapes were erased" excuse, should never have to be a concern.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join