It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As US bombings imminent, Millions Iranians Convert to Christianity to find Refuge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

I agree. Once the US military has perfect spider drones with machines guns and artificial intelligence they will be released on the public to get rid of all the "useless eaters". It's inevitable. The US citizen or voter is just as much an enemy of the industrial military complex as any foreign power.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

And you probably don’t realize that nk and sk have been trying to make peace for years.

Part of my military carrier was doing training with SK, please..........dont assume to tell me what you think from your arm chair.........

Again, you can set your box on fire, you are consistently wrong at every turn...........

NK wasnt begging to be reunited under anything but under NK rule for over 50 years man........you dont know your history........
edit on 7/20/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Another funny irony is that when people come here y’all are quick to tell them to go home and fix their own country (which we’ve usually f’ed up, like the dictator we recently placed in Honduras). But then when people here want to fix our own country you tell us we should leave. So let’s be clear with your ideology which is that this world belongs to you, and that anyone who thinks differently than you doesn’t belong.

I might point out that YOU are the one in this thread repeatedly calling people "idiots" and "useless memes" even though no one has insulted you personally. What does that say about YOUR ideology?

So I suppose you missed the part where luminarie called me a terrorist sympathizer and said he hoped they nuked me first??

Was it before or after you repeatedly called her an idiot and a useless meme?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

See, and it’s right there two pages back. But I guess you just see what you want to see.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Another funny irony is that when people come here y’all are quick to tell them to go home and fix their own country (which we’ve usually f’ed up, like the dictator we recently placed in Honduras). But then when people here want to fix our own country you tell us we should leave. So let’s be clear with your ideology which is that this world belongs to you, and that anyone who thinks differently than you doesn’t belong.

I might point out that YOU are the one in this thread repeatedly calling people "idiots" and "useless memes" even though no one has insulted you personally. What does that say about YOUR ideology?

So I suppose you missed the part where luminarie called me a terrorist sympathizer and said he hoped they nuked me first??

Was it before or after you repeatedly called her an idiot and a useless meme? [/
edit on 20-7-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

There is already a very large secret church in Iran that is very heavily persecuted, very few acknowledged openly worshipping Christian's remain though there is a large native Persian Jewish community as well (the problem for the converts though is that under there Shariah law's to convert away from Islam carries a death penalty so while the real Christian community is probably many million's strong the official one made up of those whom have traditionally always been Christian's is really rather small - though you know Iran also has pagan's, there are still hidden worshipers of Zoroaster there though they practice even more in secret since there religion is not protected as they are now what the Muslim call people of the book so they hide there religion and masquerade outwardly as Muslim.

But I digress this instantly made me think of this passage from the gospel's, perhaps unfairly since it is probable that many of these were already believers in Christ but hid there faith for fear of the Iranian religious police whom are there native secret police force.

Then John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, “You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?

Though I quote the above scripture in now way am I called them vipers though undoubtedly there will be some that are merely converting thinking that it may buy them passage to the west.

If there conversion is genuine then I am very happy for them, they have accepted the hand of God offering them REAL salvation and shelter and a real passport - the grace of God, now whether or not it also helps them in this world will be open to observation but I hope it may and at the very least the outcome may end up a far more tolerant and Christian friendly country if enough of them force the Iranian authority's to relax there persecution though undoubtedly the foaming at the mouth mad mullah hardliners will be calling for the death of any of them that are true to there conversion and refuse then to renounce the saviour.

For many decades now the church in Iran has been growing, it is secretive and underground but it is far stronger than many would believe, what is more since they practice in the face of constant persecution secretly there faith many of these true convert's are better and more TRUE Christian's than we in the west whom simply take our religion for granted and can not even be bothered to try to understand it.

edit on 20-7-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

See, and it’s right there two pages back. But I guess you just see what you want to see.

You didn't answer my question, so I'll answer it for you.

She said that you sympathize with Iran. No where did she call you a "terrorist sympathizer." You immediately responded to her calling her an "idiot" and a "stale Internet meme." Great mature dialogue.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

And you probably don’t realize that nk and sk have been trying to make peace for years.

Part of my military carrier was doing training with SK, please..........dont assume to tell me what you think from your arm chair.........

Again, you can set your box on fire, you are consistently wrong at every turn...........

NK wasnt begging to be reunited under anything but under NK rule for over 50 years man........you dont know your history........

Well considering you live in the US and don’t recognize what’s gong on her from your comments, that doesn’t add much weight. I’ve always wondered why people staying “well I’ve been there before” is supposed to give their argument conclusive weight, when the vast majority of people actually living here have no idea what goes on. And it’s funny because we all, I’m pretty sure, feel like other people here don’t have a clue often, and yet we will act like visiting another place makes us an authority on it. Well, you’re not an authority on Korea cause you trained there. I was on orders in Belize, and I can tell you a few things, but I’m far from an authority on it. I’ll take my info from actual authorities like Noam Chomsky or chris hedges, thank you.
edit on 20-7-2019 by pexx421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So you sympathize with Iran.

The state-sponsored terrorism capital of the world.

One can only hope they nuke your city first.

Just for the irony of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There ya go. She literally hoped for me to die. Sorry if that wasn’t offensive enough for you.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
and I’m sorry, but anyone imagining that Iran would ever actually be nuking the US? About as likely as that scary Nicaraguan army that was supposed to be closing on the US back in Reagan’s era. That alone would merit the moniker I graced “her” with.

edit on 20-7-2019 by pexx421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: shooterbrody

When will the "bombs" be dropping?
Soon?

All the news channels are ready.

So are the dems
Seems trump is not

Too bad for them

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I guess this explains why the time after the war is called the days of the tribulation of the carcass. When the Iranian Christians fight to keep the Muslims from taking back control of the country and to keep their freedom.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I find the descriptions of oppressed non Muslims rather strange. As i know Israel offers money to Jews from Iran to repatriate, and yet Iran has the largest Jewish population outside of Israel in the Middle East. And they serve in parliament there. And they regularly state how happy they are and that they consider themselves Iranian.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

So why did SK leadership praise Trump for breaking barriers and building bridges?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Mach2

China's "threat" is entirely economic with a side of espionage. They have a warm body advantage over the US, but that does them no good when they can't get those bodies inside this countrys border. Russia is a more traditional threat, but its Ali-Frazier. Russia "beat" the US by decision in the Vietnam proxy war, US knocked them totally out by crippling their economy in the 80s, no reason to believe a third match wouldn't be even more decisive.

China is 10 times more of a threat than Russia.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I’ll take my info from actual authorities like Noam Chomsky or chris hedges, thank you.

Old Noam...He has been in Massachusetts since 1955, so how many times has he visited Korea? He is very smart, but one thing I have learned is that people that have lived their whole lives in the higher education bubble they tend to think they are the smartest people around but they also live in the bubble of reality. He is an expert on linguistics, so what makes him so smart on the world? I guess his books tell you he is smart...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

www.catholicregister.org...

I know this is just the source of this particular info but it got me thinking what branch of Christianity these Iranians are converting to. Are they joining the Carholic sect or.one of the more progressive ones?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

They should wait with accepting christianity until they are safe out of the country. Next thing you know the iranian government find an excuse somewhere in the koran to cut of the head of these people.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: letni
Actually heard about this from facebook from Iranians in US on student visa who are converting from Islam to Christianity, and filing for refugee status in droves.

Many are talking about how life in Iran will be disrupted, as has been seen in Syria (ie, Damascus 'befores' (peace) vs 'afters' (perpetual war).

But apparently the FASTEST growing Christian churches are currently in none other than Iran, itself! Millions are suddenly turning away from worshipping God/Allah that their nation's current regime prescribes, to seeking personal salvation from his son, Yeshua ('God Incarnate?') - as the Western borg ships approach.

One world, One religion? Whether new order is actually to be installed, remains to be seen, though!

This is bt far the dumbest thing i have seen on the inter webs in a long time - you sire are an idiot

edit on 21-7-2019 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join