It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As US bombings imminent, Millions Iranians Convert to Christianity to find Refuge

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Omniview
So these people start converting their belief systems to escape a US bombing and we're supposed to just let them all in? Are you suggesting they even consider this switch legitimate? From the country that has suicide bombers i find that really hard to swallow and any discussion on them in my mind stops at that.

Their all just faking being christian to get in . Its not like they ACTUALLY BECAME christian. It's just convenient. Where ever these people end up they will just immediately revert to their old actions in mass.

I think they were faking being Muslim too. People go on and on about how sincere they think all Muslims are (as opposed to Christians that may attend church twice a year.)

It's a lie.

Most Muslims just don't want the other Muslims to kill them. So they say what they're told to say, do what they're told to do, and bow down to the East when the prayer bells go off.

They don't want to live like that. But they're even more frightened of the big bad West than they are of the lunatic fringe that beheads apostates in their own country.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: Omniview
So these people start converting their belief systems to escape a US bombing and we're supposed to just let them all in? Are you suggesting they even consider this switch legitimate? From the country that has suicide bombers i find that really hard to swallow and any discussion on them in my mind stops at that.

Their all just faking being christian to get in . Its not like they ACTUALLY BECAME christian. It's just convenient. Where ever these people end up they will just immediately revert to their old actions in mass.

I think they were faking being Muslim too. People go on and on about how sincere they think all Muslims are (as opposed to Christians that may attend church twice a year.)

It's a lie.

Most Muslims just don't want the other Muslims to kill them. So they say what they're told to say, do what they're told to do, and bow down to the East when the prayer bells go off.

They don't want to live like that. But they're even more frightened of the big bad West than they are of the lunatic fringe that beheads apostates in their own country.

This is more true than most people would believe

MOST of them DO NOT want to live such an oppressed lifestyle.

“Your mother was seen last week wiping her brow in public, her face was spotted by two men.

You MUST now murder her”.
“BRUTALLY”

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Nice "story"
But I think that is all it is
A story.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Trump as he enters office:

"Omg Trump is our guy, he isn't going to risk U.S. soldiers lives in pointless wars, we should mind our own business, and take care of our own nation!"

Now...

"Hahaha this is great, put them in their place!"

It's amazing how quickly the narrative of Trump supporters changes as Trump and his policies change. Aside from a few brave souls who actually supported Trump and then call him out when he goes against his own promises, the rest are just sheep, following Trump no matter what path he chooses for the United States.
edit on 22-7-2019 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: odzeandennz
No one asks why Iran is under attack... Or why the US only attacks countries whose military are much much much smaller in capabilities....

Countries are not being attacked because of how small their military's are though.

The ones being attacked are being attacked because their governments advocate and support and supply terrorists who murder women and children by blowing them up in public displays of death, and then celebrating it like it was a good deed.

Perhaps you would rather reward them like our last past president did?

Wait....Iran support Israel?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
Wow. We overthrew a progressive, secular, democratically elected ruler and installed one of the most brutal dictators on them for 20 years. We regularly form treaties with them, and then break them a year later, forcing them to rearrange their economy every time. We have them under constant sanctions, which are an act of WAR, that kills uncountable numbers from lack of food, medicine, etc, intentionally.

And let’s visit sanctions for a minute since most people think it’s a normal diplomatic matter. Sanctions exist because the us banks set up the whole worlds financial transaction system, got everyone using it, and then said “now, every time any of you do something we don’t like, we will steal all your money, and cut you off from the system and from trade so your citizens all starve or die from lack of meds until either they rebel or your nation collapses”. Which, by the way, is almost the exact definition of terrorism, strangely.

Now again, they regularly yell “death to the USA!” Oh noes. I’ve had girlfriends want to kill me for far less.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: pexx421
a reply to: Lumenari

And that’s why you’re an idiot. I point out historical reasons why they might hate us, and point out the economic war we are currently waging on them, destroying their economy, and you’re response is “well why don’t you go there then!”

Let’s be clear about something here. The us govt has done nothing good for South America, for Africa, for the Middle East. And they’ve done plenty bad to them. The us govt and the us people are two completely different entities, and I love the land, and I love the people. The government I don’t like or trust anymore than I expect you do. Interesting thing I notice though. Y’all will be constantly criticizing our govt and how evil and corrupt it is when we’re talking about us here. But whenever the discussion switches to what horrors our govt does to other people you all of a sudden become govt lovers and war crime apologists. Like it’s terrible when WE have to deal with the inequities of our govt, but when it’s other people, suffering far worse from our govt, we make lies and excuses.

How about this. You like the idea of me being nukes first cause I point out some history? Well here’s irony for you. What you ignore your govt and military doing to other people? That’s what you’re inviting them to do to you and yours one day. Our fall will not come from an external foe. Most likely, after years of committing human rights abuses, stealing resources, and exploiting millions around the globe your very own govt will be doing it to you too. And if you can’t see that it’s already started, as our civil rights and liberties are stripped away through the patriot act, militarization of police, and destruction of our middle class, it’s because you’re too busy sucking on the teats of the very media, politicians, and oligarchs who are doing it.

So I'm an idiot, you are a terrorist sympathizer and here we are.

Since I don't debate with terrorists, you can just take this as a win because I'm leaving the thread.

You are a waste of my time and I'm sorry if you are an American.

Because you don't deserve to be.

Buddy I think you're the sympathizer. I'm from UK and I'm counting the days till we get a retaliation missile and w deserve it, as do you and Israel

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: letni
As I applaud this they will find a better way of life. My concern is that leaving Islam can be a death sentence. I hope these folks have a good plan.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Donklol
You must be Muslim. Well your dreams of a caliphate are dwindling. If you are Muslim and in the UK maybe you should run back to where you came from or your family came from. Europeans are going to be eventually fed up with you people ruining their countries. If I had my way I would be dropping weapons to every white European I could. You will be routed.
edit on 23-7-2019 by Ansuzrune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit
Unlike the black prince of Communism Trump will not telegraph what he is going to do. He will play you TDS'ers like a fiddle. If he does attack it will be bunker busters. Will set Irans nuclear dreams back 10 years. If Israel gets involved Lebanon, Syria and Iran will be lit up.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Trump will not telegraph for a simple reason. He has no idea what he’s going to do next. Ever. Well, until he watches fox. And the only ones he’s playing are his audience. And the game is called “I need everyone to think I’m great!”

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

you seem to be forgetting that the US had a big part to play in the unseating of the shah , but it all backfired when the party you helped to power turned against you and would not obey your demands .

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Still imminent?

Like days imminent?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Still imminent?

Like days imminent?

Imminent...in cosmic terms.

I.e. Never.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421
So go call your black prince Obama. He will surly secure your world commie.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Please look up the word"taqiya", it'll tell you what you want to know.

That was my first thought when I read through this post.

Convenient.

My regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Talk about alarmist. IMINENT? Tension sure, but I'd put that rocket away. Still far from bombs flying.a reply to: letni

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: pexx421
So go call your black prince Obama. He will surly secure your world commie.

Come on, man! I couldn’t stand that man! Sold out the us people to secure bankers profits, which is why the economy will collapse again soon. I’d give it another 6-12 months max. Plus he was a war criminal, like most presidents, and destroyed Libya who was the beacon of Africa, crushing their hope of freedom from western banking peonage anytime soon. Don’t associate me with Obama, thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Any of them bombs get dropped yet?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni
Actually heard about this from facebook from Iranians in US on student visa who are converting from Islam to Christianity, and filing for refugee status in droves.

Many are talking about how life in Iran will be disrupted, as has been seen in Syria (ie, Damascus 'befores' (peace) vs 'afters' (perpetual war).

But apparently the FASTEST growing Christian churches are currently in none other than Iran, itself! Millions are suddenly turning away from worshipping God/Allah that their nation's current regime prescribes, to seeking personal salvation from his son, Yeshua ('God Incarnate?') - as the Western borg ships approach.

One world, One religion? Whether new order is actually to be installed, remains to be seen, though!

I highly doubt it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join