It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kit Green, the Alien Autopsy and the Men Who Stared at Notes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I have no problem believing that at all since a lot of dis (or information) seems to be dribbling out lately.

A lot of “disclosures of the century” are appearing

I’m going to read the link very closely and get back to you

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

...like the mysterious Brother Blue who used to post on Usenet and those UFO mailing lists and seemed to know a lot of behind the scenes dirt (God, I'm old).

There was a somewhat persistent rumor going around back in tha' day that "Brother Blue" was Kit's son from his first marriage. I never put much stock in it but it did make me giggle and wonder just a bit.

Imo, BB was a fascinating guy with a hefty intellect. I dug around a little trying to figure out who he was in rl just to see how life turned out for him but didn't come away with much more than one potential lead that I couldn't make pan out and bring home.

It was either you or 1o9 I'm thinking that lead me to a site where BB seemed to detail a pretty damn wild ritual/experiment he had conducted over an extended period. Seemed to be him but if so he may not still be alive after doing the kinds of stuff he was doing!

I know he sure gave the "Aviary" some delicious heck and I'll always remember him fondly for that alone!

edit on 22-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I don't think it was me that sent the link but that sounds fascinating. Would like to see it.

I tried to track what happened to Brother Blue on line but had no luck. Even asked Dan Smith at his forum once.

Yes, the best thing was how he dogged the Aviary. And he had a great sense of humor.

He would have been great on this thread I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Indeed, what is Greens take on this AA?

It seems full of his ever-present ambiguity.

Assuming this memo really was sent to Bob Bigelow then it would appear that Davis and Green were perpetuating a hoax with Bob Bigelow the recipient wouldn’t it?

Possibly, one would have to go back and find out what was going on at the time this memo was released to determine what they were doing then. Its highly likely Bigelow was used to further many aspects of what personally believe was and is the CIA's ongoing disinformation schemes in UFOlogy.

Why hoax Bigelow? To get him to continually fund these ufo-paranormal projects while at the same time make him look like a fool in the process.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I was tipped off about some submissions of his on well known drug experiment site. He was getting into some heavy stimulant usage I’m afraid.

I wish we had the Magonia guys.
edit on 12019f3109America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Reading Kit's various recorded statements and only adding Vallee's about Kit does make it somewhat of a trick to figure out where he stands on phenomenology although I think at this point we know he's at least somewhat of a believer in some arenas.

IMO, I really don’t think where he stands on anything matters. His job is about control, disinformation, and obstruction in the final analysis. What he believes in regards ufology as a CIA agent is his duty to whatever schemes they are perpetrating on ufology at any given time.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It’s not all a question about forgetting but we tend to let slip out of our consciousness certain historical facts.

In 1953, in all of one week the so-called Robertson panel, a government whitewash of the UFO phenomenon, met and de-facto ordered the US Intel community to debunk ufology.

Therefore any of these government characters and their infestation of ufology IMO make it impossible to trust much of anything coming out or going in ufology.

So IMHO anything related to Kit Green and a few others should be looked at with a grain( pinch in the UK) of salt.

Sure it’s all interesting, and we all should remain vigilant about this exciting topic. But when we get to these impasses like this, we have to be reminded where we are: in the milieu of a psychological operation by experts.

edit on 22-7-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

First, I will emphasize that there will be at the very least a statement, most likely in article form, possibly jointly written by the two of us, or possibly by me alone. But Dr. Green emphasized that he did not intend for our recent interview to be published in transcript form in any manner. That isn’t what I had thought. My understanding had been only that he did not want the interview to be replayed in audio format, but that text would be fine. I was wrong about this; Dr. Green considers our recent interview to have been a warm-up, so to speak, in preparation for a more in-depth interview that we will do later this summer. I do wish I hadn’t made the statement that I did, but did so because I believed he and I were on the same page with all this. Chalk this one up to miscommunication.

richarddolanmembers.com...

I ask, does any of this make any sense? Two adult intelligent men can’t settle on this makes no sense to me. Dolan says he thought that the interview couldn’t be in audio format but Green says, no, it can’t be in transcript either. So how are we supposed to see this communication?
Aha…I got it!

So, Green wants us to use our psychic powers, ala remote viewing ability and see the interview in the astral plane or you just don’t get to see it or hear it.

Here’s another thing worth mentioning, considering the source.

The other fact of note at the present time is that he emphatically does not believe the being in the Santilli film is an alien. He was quite definite on this.

Here Green can say he was referring in the above “does not believe the being in the Santilli film is an alien” to not the supposed alien on the operating table but the supposed pathologist doing the autopsy isn’t an alien.

You may think that ridiculous but it isn’t, considering the source.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Getting a headache, the whole Dolan and Green mess appears a total farce!!
edit on 23-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

NM

edit on p58302192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Richard won an award in Manchester last weekend for being a Stella Citizen.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Reading Kit's various recorded statements and only adding Vallee's about Kit does make it somewhat of a trick to figure out where he stands on phenomenology although I think at this point we know he's at least somewhat of a believer in some arenas.

IMO, I really don’t think where he stands on anything matters.His job is about control, disinformation, and obstruction in the final analysis. What he believes in regards ufology as a CIA agent is his duty to whatever schemes they are perpetrating on ufology at any given time.

One thing that's consistent in the world of UFOlogy is at any given time you can readily find 10 differing opinions on the same story. When something has so many varied opinions based on little, fuzzy, or no facts it should tell us something.

What if for the past 50+ years we actually do have recovered craft?
But we have no idea how to reverse engineer it's primary components or understand how it works.

What if we really have been in some form of contact with another off world race?
Yet meaningful communication was either impossible or so broken the encounter was not beneficial?

What if the US military (and other world militaries) have all had encounters to a significant degree and some events were benign while others were hostile?
Yet we could do absolutely nothing about it?

What if this phenomena is actually in and amongst our strike groups?
And yet our very best most highly trained pilots can do nothing but simply observe?

What if the fact of the matter is we simply do not know...

...what they are.
...who they are.
...where they come from.
....what their intent is.

What if we just do not know?

If I approach the subject with this perspective then the world of UFOlogy takes on a different hue. Many of the stories we have all read throughout the years seem clearer to me. Disinfo makes much more sense regarding a topic we actually know nothing about. It allows people to take liberties with embellishment for the simple fact it can never be validated. UFOLogy is the one topic a person can literally make just about any claim they would want to make and be able to have just as much credibility as the next person opposing that view and neither person is wrong.

It's like a weather man. He / she can be wrong most of the time yet we still listen to their forecast because we also know they are going to be right at times. It's a complete contradiction of logic yet it is actually logical at the same time.

I'm beginning to lean more to the side of "We do not know" and "we have never known". The quote un-quote "cover-up" is that we have been covering up that we actually do not know. The mass level of disinformation and misinformation in the world of UFOlogy is driven by our government as a smoke screen to our adversaries to make them think we do know but are going to such great lengths to create such a cloud of disinformation they (our enemies) are unable to decipher fact from fiction.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
staff edit
edit on Thu Jul 25 2019 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KerryCassidy

Hi, Kerry. I think Kit is caught in a web of contradictions and lies of his own making but I seriously doubt it has to do with disclosure.

He's told so many whoppers--for whatever reasons--that he's over the barrel with someone no matter which way he goes on this. There's something in that interview that will tumble the house of cards.

Dolan does seem to have some character after all---and it's that very thing that's being used against him.

Mr. Dolan: Shake off the chains that are binding you and let it all out! It's the only way at this point to salvage your reputation. If you do so, you will make many more fans than you will lose by continuing to let these disinfo professionals make you look like an idgit.

I say once you've determined that you've been used & abused all former agreements are off. We know and YOU know that there wasn't a misunderstanding on your part---that's just Kit abusing your trust while playing with your head and your reputation. I don't see you as making that sloppy a mistake in "understanding." Set the record straight, Sir!

edit on 23-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KerryCassidy

Hi Kerry, thanks for your post

We know and YOU know that there wasn't a misunderstanding on your part---that's just Kit abusing your trust while playing with your head and your reputation. I don't see you as making that sloppy a mistake in "understanding."

It's for exactly this reason, as The Gut states in his above post, that i do not think we can say this at this time:

Kit is now admitting the email trail from 2001 is really real and he wrote those emails.

which was taken from your article.

There is so much dis info out there and in just the space of 10 days since Dolan announced he'd interviewed Kit.
Who knows what's real or not, these guys play so many games.

Remember Dolan said this:

My understanding had been only that he did not want the interview to be replayed in audio format, but that text would be fine. I was wrong about this; Dr. Green considers our recent interview to have been a warm-up, so to speak, in preparation for a more in-depth interview that we will do later this summer.

When someone gives an interview that Dolan says took place, then changes it to a "warm up" i become very dubious to say the least...

I'll wait until i see the follow up later in the summer......unless it is proven in the meantime those emails are actually fake (or really sent but with faked subject matter, which is the same thing to me). I've been looking closely at those emails, i know many others are too....

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

How nice to win an award for been a Stella Citizen.

But the video says unavailable, grrrr.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

How nice to win an award for been a Stella Citizen. But the video says unavailable, grrrr.

Try this one instead

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Thanks D. Its the brady bunch!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I’ve attempted to hint at this. I’ve attempted not to comment. I’ll make my theory somewhat clearer.

Unless we assume Dr Green lied to JV about finding a group within the Pentagon back in 1990 we can say fairly the following.

That a former protege of Dr Green inducted him into the brotherhood / group with autopsy photos. Those that made him believe he saw the AA grey before. He now believes they were progeriacs and the whole thing was a scam.

Next consider SERPO where Dr Green was apparently suspected by Dr Ron Pandolphi - a man I believe who ran the Weird Desk after Dr Green- of having false memory syndrome. What was that about?

This relates to him being told by Colonel J Barry Hennessey that Doty failed the polygraph but apparently finding it was not failed at all...

Could there be a connection between the department Dr Green found in 1990 and the one that Dr Greer helped Admiral Wilson find?

My surface point is that unless we consider JV was lied to then someone has being playing the Aviary for a long time.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

I’ve attempted to hint at this. I’ve attempted not to comment. I’ll make my theory somewhat clearer.

Unless we assume Dr Green lied to JV about finding a group within the Pentagon back in 1990 we can say fairly the following.

It seems to leave us with only a few interpretations since a lot of this is documented. Vallee did say in FS II that he had been played with by intelligence professionals and expressed some personal pain and hard disgust. Would that include Kit? I don't know, but if we throw Serpo into the mix we do see some some deviousness by Kit about it all to include his expressed naivety about Doty which doesn't seem to compute.

That a former protege of Dr Green inducted him into the brotherhood / group with autopsy photos. Those that made him believe he saw the AA grey before. He now believes they were progeriacs and the whole thing was a scam.

Again we have to give Kit a very unflattering form of benefit of the doubt. If he was conned in that way we not only have to wonder why but we also have to suspect that this scientist who has worked at the very top levels was fooled by pictures. A scientist would generally eschew pictures and some guys that told him these were real pics of an alien.

I'm not saying it didn't happen that way, CT, but like I said it's not only unflattering for Kit it leaves all of us only more confused.

My surface point is that unless we consider JV was lied to then someone has being playing the Aviary for a long time.

Maybe so, but it brings us back to being very unflattering for them and certainly a warning to all ufologists to immediately stop using them as knowledgeable sources.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join