It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kit Green, the Alien Autopsy and the Men Who Stared at Notes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Getting william moore vibes with this one. Btw on the progeria mentioned above. If you google progeria and look at the images they dont look like our alien. Only the head is "right"

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Has a Unit 731 / Paperclip vibe....thinking outloud.
edit on p27626192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Maybe

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to see
In a beautiful bigger low boat,
They took some honey, and plenty of money,
And then they began to gloat.

But the Pelican and the Dolphin got a bit territorial....

Is that what you mean Pigsy?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The same lady who wrote Phenomena did that Area 51 book with progeria. She was also hanging around Green.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Any sex organs?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Indeed 1of9, Annie discusses the soviets using a parasitic aircraft where a "mother-ship" detaches a smaller aircraft and on-board where genetically altered humans as the pilots / dead crew. In many interviews where she was promoting the book "Area51" she does credit Kit Green as helping her considerably and he was one of most interesting interviewees for the book. That and the guy who claims that they did human experiments out at Area 51 too!

Interestingly Nick Redfern in his Body-snatchers book also discusses human experimentation in terms of radiation exposure and potentially individuals suffering from progeria.

He states in his book;

"Add to that the testimony of a number of elderly whistleblowers who I interviewed extensively in the early 2000s, and who chose to reveal the absolute darkest side of post-war history and secrecy, and what you have is the story told in my book. Terrible and wholly unethical experiments rather than the bad flying skills of extraterrestrials, were at the heart of what many believe to be the most important UFO case of all."

Source;
"The Roswell UFO Conspiracy" - Nick Redfern

What I find interesting here and is the reason I have included, is that "Progeria" seems to be something that pops up again and again, not only with peoples explanations for the Alien Autopsies but also within the Ufological circles and literature.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

The issues I have with all these stories from Roswell about the dead bodies is that there were no stories about dead bodies until Jesse Marcel's story had got a bit old and dull by the 1980s. Then it got jazzed up and distorted and mixed with elements of the the Aztec UFO myth.

Roswell is short on real facts beyond something fell out of the sky and was found on the Foster Ranch in the summer of 1947. Beyond that you have half dozen photos of a damaged weather balloon. Everything else is anecdotal.

As we are often told, no ufo witness ever has any reason to lie. But quite a few of them do.....So this story about humans with Progeria could well be yet another yarn that means people stop wondering whether there were any bodies at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Quite possibly...

Imagine a where you have just landed a job in a top position of a well known "Company" - your outgoing boss shows you the ropes and you are keen to get stuck into it all. Just as you start slowly building up credibility within the department, who keeps showing up and turning into work? Your predecessor...sticking their nose into your current projects, giving you "advise" on how to do your job and asking questions about current projects and that they no longer have a need to know about and also asking daft questions about some pretty weird hobbies and interests they have. I mean, he got a new job, he got his gold watch and the presents we got him when we had a quick whip around the office for him, whats the guys problem?

Eventually I would personally just give them a few false leads on things to bat them away so I could concentrate on my day job. Enough at least, to make them go away for long enough but also, if they ever did anything with what I gave them, it would be enough to "spike" their interests and make them look a little silly in the process if they ever spoke with anyone else about them.

If it came back to me? well I would just deny it of course and also probably make up silly stories about me, the missus and kids so that people think I am a loon too and am of no relevance to people who like weird stuff.

Anything to stop these stupid people looking for stupid things; I mean I would just want to get on with the day job!
Jeeezz..

edit on p56620192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Aah you mean the local rivalry between the Ronpann Dolphins and the Green Boy Packers.?

That was one hell of a game!

But it seems they couldn't stop playing it...

1979 was the year Kit Green first made contact with Bruce [Maccabee], and in the 1980’s Bruce’s CIA contact changed to Ron Pandolfi, who allegedly took Kit Green’s UFO CIA job at the agency. Since 1979, both Kit and Ron have maintained connections with their Ufology contacts (which likely number in the hundreds at this point) for the next several decades.....

In fact, the odds are good that if you spend enough time digging deeply enough and in the right places, you will likely find yourself contacted by either Pandolfi or Green (or both).

The final question is one that Ufologists and Researchers are split on. These two men appear to have significantly different views upon the topic of UFO’s and aliens. On the other hand, they share similar interest in similar players. They both have an alleged connection to CIA, yet no one has actually provided legitimate documentation that they are official employees rather than simple minor contractors with an avid interest in UFOs.....

Source : The Ron Pandolfi and Kit Green UFO CIA Connection

Shortly after this Alien Autopsy episode we had the SERPO hoax too.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I wonder what Isaac Koi makes of all this? 🤔

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I wonder what Isaac Koi makes of all this? 🤔

Whatever they tell him to?

edit on 22-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Are you suggesting Isaac Koi is under specific instructions by Kit Green re what he can and cannot say?

Mmmmm.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Lol...nah that's not what I'm saying. I wouldn't expect him to have much of any opinion that he would state. I kind of see him as a groupie these days. My opinion is that he likes to be around it and known in it. He wants to know what you think but keep his own reasons and thoughts opaque. For those reasons I understand some of the accrued criticism---of the last few years especially. But, hey, we all have our particular interests and reasons thereof.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beardyweirdy
I spoke Dolan about this on Saturday in Manchester and told me things about the telephone interview with dr kit geen regarding his confirmation of his briefings. ALL I can say is wait a month, there will be more to come...sorry to be less than informative but Dolan told me I was the only person that asked the relevant questions and got more info (If fact and real of course) that I bargained for and would like to sit in it for now. Hope you understand.

Bw

did you sign an NDA?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I recall a lot on Kit Green’s early and some late actions are in Valle’s FS3, or just FS 4 I think. And I do recall Vallee at the time mocking that alien autopsy film. Also, Green at first didn’t believe in UFOs yet became head of the NIDS board. I guess then he believed in the skinwalker ranch spooky stuff.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

There are some reasons to believe that the AA memo discussed here may not be genuine. Or at least may not be completely genuine. Check it out .

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Reading Kit's various recorded statements and only adding Vallee's about Kit does make it somewhat of a trick to figure out where he stands on phenomenology although I think at this point we know he's at least somewhat of a believer in some arenas.

One out-of-this-world-type experiences as noted in Dr. Green and The Goblins of Langley features a freaky tale involving both Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green and Dr. Hal Puthoff which Kit has publicly stated is basically true and accurate. The full accounts can be found in Jim Schnabel's Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies.

Some here are familiar with this of course but here are some excerpts from that book as highlighted and commented on in the online article, Dr. Green andThe Goblins of Langley

The pseudonym "Richard Kennett" in the following excerpts is confirmed as Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green.

Back in 1982 or 1983, Richard Kennett at the CIA had been asked to consult with the Army on its involvement with the Monroe Institute. Kennett had declined any involvement, citing concerns over the "human use" implications. He believed that by promoting altered states, one made the brain more unstable, more prone to spontaneous hallucinations and delusions.

He could see no reason at all why the Army should be involved with Monroe, and could see many reasons why it should not. 

One of Kennett’s reasons, though unstated in his comments to the Army, was that he had once had his own OBE, using some tips he had picked up from one of Bob Monroe’s books.

He had felt himself separating from his prone, sleeping form, like a crab molting from its old shell. Then he was free. He walked across the room -- but now there were other beings in the room. There were monsters. Some kind of goblin hobbled up, put its nose right in his face, stared at him. Jesus! Kennett went back over to his bed, and tried to get back inside his body. He wasn’t sure he could do it. The goblin -- 

Kennett made it back all right, but he would recommend, to anyone who asked, that out-of-body experiences be avoided like the plague. He suspected that the effects on the emotions, and on the nervous system in general, could result in heart attacks, psychological trauma, and even psychotic breaks in people who were already unstable.

Some may not have seen this email before that Springer shared in a thread some years back and linked below:

from an Email received by Springer from Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green:

I have never, in any way...manner...shape...or form been involved in "Mind Control" research, nor do I know anyone, personally, who has been...with the single exception of Dr. Sid Gottlieb...whom I met briefly twice in 1971. The "Brother Blue"Goblins of Langley is partially true...but not those parts! I also met Joslyn West, MD, PhD...who has been claimed to have been involved in Mind Control research on the web. It is a lie, in my personal opinion. He said he was not, and I believed him. I worked with him for many years after I left Government full-time employment, from about 1987 until he died a few years ago. A more ethical and honorable physician I have never met. I am in good company to be accused of false things like being involved in "Mind Control." He was too busy at Harvard Medical School being the Chair at the time...so I suspect that is made up. The MKULTRA program, ARTICHOKE, and BLUEBIRD psychopharmacology efforts ended from 7 to 15 years before I ever entered into government service, in 1969. I do not believe Remote Viewing is Mind Control...but if anyone does...then they might think I was a mind control person, however.

I DID assess CLAIMED Foreign (Soviet, PRC, and Eastern Bloc) research in "mind control" from about 1970 through 1985 when I left the Agency. I never, ever, found any credible evidence of any work by them either...lots of garbage, lots of claimed results, lots of hokey machines with flashing lights and loud sounds...but never anything I was willing to say I thought was a threat to the National Security of the United States. I even reviewed a Soviet LIDA-4 "Mind Control" machine...and found it to be a total fraud. (It did flash an annoying strobe light and make weird bleeping sounds that certain Russian Scientists thought was controlling the minds of the lab rats on which they were testing it.

And, I am totally familiar with the "Non-Lethal"and "Less than Lethal" work by the US Army, too. That work sometimes uses "Flash-Bang" grenades, and Lasers to create pictures to create artificial invisibility...but that is not what I mean by "Mind Control." I do know, however, that White Propaganda as well as Flash Bang scare things do constitute Mind Control in some persons' minds. I was also briefed on the early (before my time) Chemical Warfare research (which ended in 1962) on BZ and other "Mind Altering" riot control agents. But I wasn't"involved" personally in any of this, either.

The above is public...I have told the folks at RU this, and OM, and many others. But folk-lore outlasts truth.

And, I was a senior analyst at CIA from 1969 through 1985...and have a dollar-a-year consultant from 1985 to the present, and I have continuously held many, many security clearances. So...in many persons' mind...that does make me evil. And, fair game. And, a probable liar. But, I am not evil or a liar about the above or anything else I have done in Intelligence (less than complete...often...about classified materials...but always and even then...consistent with the truth even if less detailed.

I am, however, fair game. I knew I would be when I took the Oath of Office before a Federal Judge when I entered on duty...and remind myself every year when I go through my security clearance reviews, or when I take a polygraph, and sign my papers re-confirming the verbal oath.

Link

Flash-Bang grenades & OOBE's and Jolly West had nothing to do with MK-ULTRA. There is actually new information since the email above was written as regards West and the depth of his involvement but of course it is possible that such programs were kept away from Kit because of his stated aversion to human-use experimentation.

edit on 22-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Schnabel's classic 90s trilogy of books ('Round In Circles, 'Dark White', 'Remote Viewers') is a must for any open-minded sceptic, and close-minded ones, too. It's over 20 years since I read the third, but the 'Kennett' passage stuck in my memory for obvious reasons... So it was Kit, eh?

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Are we seeing certain Ufologists being used as proxys in a decades old row between two old CIA guys?

US folks may not get this comparison, but it's like a childish 'Last Of The Summer Wine'-style rivalry between two sad old codgers who should know better, that just goes on and on and on, way past its sell-by date.

Pussycat Green is Clegg... Ronnie Dolphin is Compo...

It seems Dolphin's allegedly alien wife sneaked into shot there without her make-up.

(Apologies to Americans if this makes no sense at all!)

edit on 22-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Wasn't Ryan from RU the guy who would have lengthy online chats with Pandolfi?

If you read the RU archives he claimed he had determined the real game behind all this UFO disinfo and was going to post his final theory (heh) at some point. Then he just went away (unless you know something I don't). Just like the mysterious Brother Blue who used to post on Usenet and those UFO mailing lists and seemed to know a lot of behind the scenes dirt (God, I'm old).

So much weirdness there. Have you ever read Ron's bizarre newsletters The Chronicles of the Princess? He would occasionally post links to them on Google Docs.

Lots of exotic travel tales and pieces on using drones to protect endangered species mixed with an occasional pinch of hints about his wife being an alien princess guarding portals to other dimensions.

For what it's worth I think Ron may just be a retired CIA guy who owns a drone company with his wife.
Who really knows how Kit and Ron feel about one another.

edit on 22-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)[/

Who really knows how Kit and Ron feel about one another.

extra DIV

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beardyweirdy
I spoke Dolan about this on Saturday in Manchester and told me things about the telephone interview with dr kit geen regarding his confirmation of his briefings. ALL I can say is wait a month, there will be more to come...sorry to be less than informative but Dolan told me I was the only person that asked the relevant questions and got more info (If fact and real of course) that I bargained for and would like to sit in it for now. Hope you understand.

Bw

Either Dolan is a loose cannon or,what he told you at a public forum is not quite the scoop it appears to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join