It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berkeley Calif to Ban Offensive "MANhole"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Come on, are they really that retarded in Berkley?

If I moved to a foreign country and wanted to slowly ruin and and change the country I would do exactly what liberal Democrats are doing.

Some of these dems have been compromised and infiltrated, this is the enemy using the libs as puppets to wastefully spend money and put efforts to idiotic causes instead of getting results

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
As a Personitoban who is also a man-person. I also work with person-holes(ummm sounds kinda bad)
If I am a man and I go into a man hole is it really so bad to call me a maintenance man? I mean if the terms don’t apply to everyone I get they can use what ever terms do apply to them. These terms do however apply specifically and exactly to me as a person. How come the terms that apply to me are no longer aloud to exist.

a reply to: FauxMulder

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

California has gone full retard.
They really need to get their act together.

I am half dreading and half morbidly curious for my first trip to Stain Francisco next month.... (yes it's for business not pleasure)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Good point.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Something else that impacts life zero percent.

I don't know what's more idiotic. That they did this, or that people actually care/are mad that they did.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

How about MANagement?
We going Peopment? Just Agement? No that may be age related to personal?

Oh no no more MANacures

Manslaughter!??

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yeah manslaughter....if you really want to hit 'm with there own bs, I'd write my city council and demand a rectification because as a man I feel this word suggests that only men slaughter....something like that...you know, have a little fun with it...

Peace

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Isn't 'The Berkeley Municipal Code'...still a MANual?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
DB looks around, feels bored on a Friday starts a petition to rename the manhole covers, “Penis Plates.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Isn't 'The Berkeley Municipal Code'...still a MANual?

Soon this will form part of a parties MANifesto...

...Ooops, can't say that.

Peopifesto?
Personifesto?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
How many times do we have to supplicate ourselves to leftist manic meltdowns?

Oops... My bad for the triggers there. I'll try again.

How persony times do we have to supplicate ourselves to leftist personic meltdowns?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
And yet no one is going to force a rename for the friendly neighborhood gay biker bar 'Manhole.'

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Yeah manslaughter....if you really want to hit 'm with there own bs, I'd write my city council and demand a rectification because as a man I feel this word suggests that only men slaughter....something like that...you know, have a little fun with it...

Peace

Gonna have to rename GerMANy too!

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Gotta think bigger...

I think GALaxy is very much suggesting all groups of stars are of a female gender and with over 170 billion of these groups I suggest we start refering to them as a starcluster of certain gender...

Peace

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is hilarious.

so when you go to court are you now considered a huperson and not a human?

The Huperson race is doomed.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Comedy Gold ! Nothing more to add at all

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I really think the US would be much better off if they ejected some states from the "United States" and left them to their own devices until they become true S%@tholes and are forced to change their game...

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
MANpower to change MANholes will be run by the city MANagers office and the DepartMENt of TRANSportation.

Oh, did they ever change Cheese NIPS because it is offensive to Nipponese?? That was back in the late 80s. The same idiot asked to have Spin magazine change its name because it is NIPS but backwards.

I think logic stepped in back then and went something like "a noun, a person, place, or thing, is the complete word that represents the object...", hence, "manhole" is one noun, a whole object, and not a gender implicating term even though it has the letters indicating its sexual preference!

I said it back then with the cheese nips thing: Politically Correct is neither political nor correct.

While we are at it, can we put up a wall to get rid of Spanish words too? "Burrito"?? Why would I want to eat a little donkey? That is ridiculous (oh, that word has something that "sounds like" a gender pejorative in it. Let's get of it for that reason too!) so that word is no longer necessary. We will refer to them as "wraps" from this day forth!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
any hole's a goal.

but making a manhole into a maintenance hole, needs some mansplainin' tho.

"hey baby, Im yo maintenance man, come to check yo plumbin'"
"why good sir, I do declare, I'm but a sweet innocent southern gal, with a pipe that needs a thorough investigate!"
"hue hue, lemme take a look...."

50 shades of nasty about to unfold..

what was I on about, again?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Call it a Gape Cover, or a Goatse Hat.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join