It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Network of underground tunnels in American Southwest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I can’t legally go into great detail on this, but about 20 years ago as part of my job I came into contact with some x military guys who told me at that time what I thought was an incredible story. They were former black ops guys. They claimed that for about a year or so they worked doing maintenance and other bs in a massive tunnel system the US has in Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada,Utah in late 80detc. I ask them what the hell was it, and they said they really didn’t know and were never told. They said tunnels had lights steam pipes, electricity, some type of rail system and would go for miles then open up into big rooms buildings underground. I think they said they entered into at Wright Patterson or some other base and they understood it connected all the bases together and MSU have been old mining tunnels that were modified or built by Military in 1950s to early 70s. They said they worked on several hundred miles of it but never saw an end. They said it was massive beyond belief, and had essentially underground cities that were build for a Russian nuclear attack.

I remember seeing an almost identical tunnel system described and talked about on some show a few years ago, American uncovered, AA or something. Does anyone know anything about this or can point me to a source of info on this?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
ATS thread by jkrog08 from 2008 with currently 104 flags:

Americas 14,000mph secret transit system

ATS thread by Vandalour from 2011 (103 flags):

92 pages information about hidden underground Bases around the world
edit on 15-7-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
ATS thread by jkrog08 from 2008 with currently 104 flags:

Americas 14,000mph secret transit system

14,000m/h is approximately 233m/s
That is impossible
Period

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I wouldn't get too hung up about such details. If there is some core of truth to the claim of a vast underground military tunnel network it automatically comes with several layers of obfuscation. Don't dismiss the whole idea just because of some points that may have been planted on purpose.

Thread by Skyfloating from 2012 (135 flags):

Secret Subways and Clandestine Underground Transit

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Gothmog

I wouldn't get too hung up about such details. If there is some core of truth to the claim of a vast underground military tunnel network it automatically comes with several layers of obfuscation. Don't dismiss the whole idea just because of some points that may have been planted on purpose.

Thread by Skyfloating from 2012 (135 flags):

Secret Subways and Clandestine Underground Transit

Hahaha , don't worry yourself one bit , I won't

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Whenever I see one of these stories I am instantly dubious. One has to ask themselves why anyone would ever do this??

Underground bunkers are one thing, but underground cities and hundreds/thousands of miles of tunnels makes no sense. First of all, just the sheer cost alone to build something like this is not even measurable. Secondly, the sheer number of people and material it would require to construct it, and support it, would be such that it would be an impossible secret to keep. Too many people would know. And lastly, who would it benefit? There's only so many elites and politicians. If the idea was to preserve the human race from some catastrophic event like a nuclear Armageddon, then what good is it if no one knows it's there, or where to go? You certainly won't be able to tell the masses after such an event, so unless they know about it beforehand what good does it serve?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

and no thread ever gives a shred of credible evidence for the actual operation // existance of these " tunnels "

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I can’t legally go into great detail on this, but about 20 years ago as part of my job I came into contact with some x military guys who told me at that time what I thought was an incredible story.

Why wait 20 years before sharing this incredible story?
It would be great if you could get into a lot more detail to prove credibility.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Maybe they didn't hide it

Yucca Mountain. just before it opened they closed it down!

HUMMMM!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
With tunnel boring tech like this, a large network of tunnels wouldn't be so hard to imagine.
It appears the Russians may have developed similar technology.

edit on 15-7-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The reasonable explanation is that it is where big foot lives. It is why people only get glimpses of BF despite so many telling us it exists.

The mob should raid the tunnels, not Area 51, and prove both tunnels and big foot. The UFOs might even be there.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The reasonable explanation is that it is where big foot lives. It is why people only get glimpses of BF despite so many telling us it exists.

The mob should raid the tunnels, not Area 51, and prove both tunnels and big foot. The UFOs might even be there.

You are either a genus or off your medication.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jackfish28

Sure sure. The black ops guys I met doing my job told me about some crazy things too.......

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Super reasonable for shore.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You do realize that statements as facts on this site require nothing but the words. And if people don't agree just call them a troll which then negates their post.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I'll just say, if we don't have an underground network of tunnels / underground bases/survival refuge in the US, then "we" as a nation, are idiots.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If we had them what HIGH LEVEL use would they hold. Certainly low level people wouldn't use them and most high level people can be tracked on an hourly basis. Transporting supplies ??? Nah I really don't think they exist.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Sure sure. The black ops guys I met doing my job told me about some crazy things too.......

Exactly. "ex-black ops guys" sure do go around flapping their lips at every superficial work aquaintence they come across, don't they?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Whenever I see one of these stories I am instantly dubious. One has to ask themselves why anyone would ever do this??

Underground bunkers are one thing, but underground cities and hundreds/thousands of miles of tunnels makes no sense. First of all, just the sheer cost alone to build something like this is not even measurable. Secondly, the sheer number of people and material it would require to construct it, and support it, would be such that it would be an impossible secret to keep. Too many people would know. And lastly, who would it benefit? There's only so many elites and politicians. If the idea was to preserve the human race from some catastrophic event like a nuclear Armageddon, then what good is it if no one knows it's there, or where to go? You certainly won't be able to tell the masses after such an event, so unless they know about it beforehand what good does it serve?

Might be where all the strange disappearances that happen every year go.

Are some of the people picked off by feds for their genetic or societal benefit and sent down to live and populate these underground cities?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I agree with you for the most part.

However when you see something like this. You have to say. There is something going on. Maybe not as massive in scope. But something. You don't use a TBM just to build a bunker.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join