It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN & US Mil Confirm Weapon Tested @ China Lake on July 4-5

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

www.military.com...

What sort of weapons were they concurrently testing? To say they weren't testing, then why the ORDER TO STOP TESTING AFTER THE QUAKE?

Clearing non-essential personnel reduces witnesses/ future whistleblowers.

It's like the usual scenario nowadays of evaculating a town/area just in order to plant explosives in it!

With the possibility of aftershocks and temperatures forecast to reach 100 degrees (38 Celsius) over the next several days, officials were taking precautions.

Learn how California contrives earthquakes using science and energy. These earthquakes are being put on by the government. This 7.1 magnitude earthquake is a mad science experiment from the military, HAARP, federal government Illuminati.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Why the order to cease? Because one of the roads shifted 6 feet after one of the quakes. You don't keep testing when you have damage to the range or to the base. And you can't assess damage in five minutes. Lightning strikes have been known to stop testing, let alone something that causes this much damage.

Of course they were testing weapons there. It's the China Lake Weapons Testing Range. They don't test weapons that could cause a 6.4 or 6.9 earthquake though.
edit on 7/7/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ah yes, nuke Japan

Then stop nuking - after the order to not nuke more than twice

Cause its causing damage.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

We didn't nuke anyone else because the situation was never serious enough to. Nuclear weapons are a weapon of last resort. The situation has never gotten to that point since the end of WWII. They've tested plenty of them, but there's been no reason to use them.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Besides...

why were they even 'Testing' on the nation's intrinsically most important holiday of the year?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Because the military operates 365 days a year. There is always something going on with them, even on major holidays. I have had to go in to catch aircraft on Christmas and New Years Day, and seen inbounds for the 4th of July.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
There is always something going on with them

Now that's an understatement, indeed. www.ktvu.com...

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Of course he did. The only way to get federal funding is to declare a State of Emergency. If he doesn't, then California pays for all the road repairs, and everything else. If he does, then Washington can set aside funds and send to them to pay for things.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
newspunch.com...

Evidence is emerging that the recent California earthquake and its highly irregular pattern of aftershocks was a ‘man-made event’ caused by the US military, raising the possibility they have created and are now testing a ‘seismic weapons system.’

California is riven by seismic faults and earthquakes are common. But not earthquakes like this one. ‘Nature doesn’t do right angles’

Locals began reporting that they were experiencing an unusually high amount of aftershocks for magnitude-5.2 earthquake ... leaving seismologists scratching their heads.

However it was when the aftershocks were observed using earthquake reporting software that things became really interesting.

Experts were shocked by the rectilinear, grid-like arrangement of the aftershocks.

A couple of hours later, after more aftershocks, the pattern changed – but still looked uncannily geometric with straight lines and right angles.

Aftershocks in grid formation. Interesting?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

That's from 2016, but "nature doesn't do right angles" has been shown to be wrong several times. It's not really a grid pattern, but it's a seismically active fault line. There's bound to be a lot of activity. I get that you desperately want to believe that they're testing seismic weapons, and blame the base, but there's an active fault line right through the range. There are better places to test a weapon like that than an active fault system in one of your most valuable weapons testing ranges.
edit on 7/7/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni
newspunch.com...

Evidence is emerging that the recent California earthquake and its highly irregular pattern of aftershocks was a ‘man-made event’ caused by the US military, raising the possibility they have created and are now testing a ‘seismic weapons system.’

California is riven by seismic faults and earthquakes are common. But not earthquakes like this one. ‘Nature doesn’t do right angles’

Locals began reporting that they were experiencing an unusually high amount of aftershocks for magnitude-5.2 earthquake ... leaving seismologists scratching their heads.

However it was when the aftershocks were observed using earthquake reporting software that things became really interesting.

Experts were shocked by the rectilinear, grid-like arrangement of the aftershocks.

A couple of hours later, after more aftershocks, the pattern changed – but still looked uncannily geometric with straight lines and right angles.

Aftershocks in grid formation. Interesting?

I read the entire article and there is not ONE shred of any evidence cited. But, lot's of uses of the words, "Evidence is emerging", "widespread agreement among people", "Perhaps it is a coincidence", "almost certainly isn’t a coincidence", "enough evidence to suggest". And with all that loose use of the term evidence, without any sources cited at all, this is just a poorly written opinion piece, hardly worth taking seriously at all IMO.

The author is obviously trolling for hits. Spare him his notoriety folks, nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Wow, Mary Greeley just dug up an incident never heard of..

juicy bit @ 1:23

marygreeley.com...

Pin this up for your discernment when SoCal China Lake Military Naval Weapons base tries to sneak a Nuclear Weapons underground Test on the Public under the guise of a natural 'Earthquake'. Check the P-Wave seismograph from a non-Gov recording station and the proceeding S-Wave.

She points out: why build the testing base on the fault line itself? Good question.

Maybe the P-Wave seismograph from a non-Gov recording station and the proceeding S-Wave will surface for interpretation.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

They don't test nuclear weapons in California and never have. If they did a full nuclear weapons test it would have been picked up by everyone with a seismograph, yet Russia and China have remained remarkably silent about this test ban violation.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni
Besides...

why were they even 'Testing' on the nation's intrinsically most important holiday of the year?

365 holidays celebrating Freedom per year in the US, 366 every 4th year. The military and national defense aren't like your local hobby shop, they dont close down because of a holiday.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The great earthquakes this weekend were caused by snow melt going into the ground water. That's the consensus, it seems, on the other thread about the second one, the 7.1.

Snow melt.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

That's from 2016, but "nature doesn't do right angles" has been shown to be wrong several times. It's not really a grid pattern, but it's a seismically active fault line. There's bound to be a lot of activity. I get that you desperately want to believe that they're testing seismic weapons, and blame the base, but there's an active fault line right through the range. There are better places to test a weapon like that than an active fault system in one of your most valuable weapons testing ranges.

Show me the fault lines that make the distinct shape. What are there names.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Show me actual evidence of seismic weapons.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I didn't feel the quake, but I may have been taking a nap. But my dad sure did! He said his office chair moved around. That's real far to feel it here. His sister called right away from LA area. We are in Northern Cali, between San Francisco and Sacramento. I don't know if our government is doing something or not . If they were, it could be that they want to release some of the tension, so a bigger one doesn't hit later.

It could be the rain water. We got massive snow and rain in the area above us. There is a giant snow pack this year. There is a lot more to melt. I hope we don't see any larger quakes. I sure felt the quake that dropped the 880 freeway. Big trees were swaying real hard. We ran out the back glass door to get out of the house. My house has 3 levels, and I don't want to be in it if it comes down

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
PS That guy in the first video is a full on weirdo!

He needs to stay out of the libraries

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Observationalist

Show me actual evidence of seismic weapons.

Nice try Mr. “Official Story”
Not valid request, My request for the fault lines that match the swarming aftershock pattern should be common knowledge.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join