It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over UK airbase splitting white orb

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hi guys, my brothers wife spotted this UFO while on his way home from a day trip to the seaside, it had been visible for roughly 5 minutes before they’d decided to film it

Location is interesting, time 21:48pm date 29/06/19

I can’t think of anything it could
Possibly be except for the fact it looks like this was flying over a UK/US airbase called RAF Alconbury, I think this looks way to low and dangerous for any potential aircraft, unless it’s a new type of drone/countermeasure ? Because the of thing about this UFO is it keeps looping and splitting in two or ejecting something

I’ve taken a look on google earth and the airbase seems very active, not sure what’s going on there as there seems to be a lot of containers stacked and lines down a lot of hangers like they’re obstructing viewing, anyway take a look

Video
m.youtube.com...

RAF Alconbury
en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 30-6-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

that was interesting, I cant come up with anything, very strange

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

that was interesting, I cant come up with anything, very strange

Yup I’m out off ideas as to what it could be, there were many other cars which all slowed down to watch so I’m hoping to find some more footage from the other vehicles/observers or even locals

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I think it’s lights in the distance moving relative to the vehicle

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The problem w drones now, you can call anything a drone. Not saying that it is one..

Nice vid.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Hi guys, my brothers wife spotted this UFO while on his way home from a day trip to the seaside, it had been visible for roughly 5 minutes before they’d decided to film it

Possibly be except for the fact it looks like this was flying over a UK/US airbase called RAF Alconbury, I think this looks way to low and dangerous for any potential aircraft, unless it’s a new type of drone/countermeasure ? Because the of thing about this UFO is it keeps looping and splitting in two or ejecting something

I’ve taken a look on google earth and the airbase seems very active, not sure what’s going on there as there seems to be a lot of containers stacked and lines down a lot of hangers like they’re obstructing viewing, anyway take a look

Video
m.youtube.com...

RAF Alconbury
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Just watched the YT clip..

I would get in touch with the local UFO bods and see if anyone else has reported it, Something like that with a busy road nearby and no doubt houses should have at least a few observers. There maybe someone that was watching it from their garden that is waiting for confirmation from someone like the people in the car. It is far more credible to have a number of independent witnesses in such cases.

I would also wait and see if any of the media gurus on here can produce a good blown up picture of what it may look like...

Failing all that it was of course swamp gas, and a weather balloon.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Petra137

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Video
m.youtube.com...

RAF Alconbury
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Just watched the YT clip..

I would get in touch with the local UFO bods and see if anyone else has reported it, Something like that with a busy road nearby and no doubt houses should have at least a few observers. There maybe someone that was watching it from their garden that is waiting for confirmation from someone like the people in the car. It is far more credible to have a number of independent witnesses in such cases.

I would also wait and see if any of the media gurus on here can produce a good blown up picture of what it may look like...

Failing all that it was of course swamp gas, and a weather balloon.

That’s what I’m hoping, be good to get some closer clearer footage from others who see it, he did say all other cars were looking and slowing down to watch

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It's behaving like a medium-sized RC airplane. I'm a member of an RC flying club; the guys sometimes attach sparklers, etc., to their planes and fly them when it gets dark. Some of the planes are pretty large (> 6' wingspan) and can carry large fireworks that are triggered from the ground. These planes can stay airborne for more than 10 minutes.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
It's behaving like a medium-sized RC airplane. I'm a member of an RC flying club; the guys sometimes attach sparklers, etc., to their planes and fly them when it gets dark. Some of the planes are pretty large (> 6' wingspan) and can carry large fireworks that are triggered from the ground. These planes can stay airborne for more than 10 minutes.

That’s a good possibility

How would you explain the shooting motion? Then the new object continuing the looping ?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

here is the link to the location mentioned
now i dont know at which direction they were driving, was the airbase on their right or left
were they driving on the A14 or A1

link

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

If it was indeed near a airport base RC planes aren’t allowed within the airspace. If it was within the airspace woe unto the person who was operating it.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It could be a drone testing anti missile counter measures.

Although they keep military advancements very quiet in the U.K., they are ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to drones.

The U.S. borrowed "cough" most of its drone tech from the U.K.

I still prefer the idea it's an alien craft though

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
It could be a drone testing anti missile counter measures.

Although they keep military advancements very quiet in the U.K., they are ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to drones.

The U.S. borrowed "cough" most of its drone tech from the U.K.

I still prefer the idea it's an alien craft though

It’s a US base 501 wing or something, look it up on google

Royal Air Force Alconbury or more simply RAF Alconbury is an active Royal Air Force station in Huntingdon, England. The airfield is in the civil parish of The Stukeleys, close to the villages of Great Stukeley, Little Stukeley, and Alconbury.

RAF Alconbury

Air Force Ensign of the United Kingdom

United States Air Forces in Europe

Part of United States Air Forces in Europe - Air Forces Africa (USAFE-AFAFRICA)

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

here is the link to the location mentioned
now i dont know at which direction they were driving, was the airbase on their right or left
were they driving on the A14 or A1

link

They were continuing down the A1 I believe, the part of the video when they go under the bridge is the A14 cross over which goes towards the airbase
52°22'30"N 0°13'45"W · 50.1 m

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

If it was indeed near a airport base RC planes aren’t allowed within the airspace. If it was within the airspace woe unto the person who was operating it.

That was my initial thought, it would have been a bit of an incident if somebody was doing that over an operational UK/US airbase, so the next natural thought was new tech? Or a visitor

The RAF Typhoons have been very active over the UK in the past week also sonic booms were heard all over Cambridgeshire then it turned out to be a false alarm or and excuse? Was all over the news BBC picked up on it

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I don’t want to be “that guy”
But being the Chief Investigator for MUFON I have seen this recently.

What I found the other 2 sightings similar to this as being,
were a new style of firework.

They emit a sparkle effect, do loops, then split off in to multiples, often doing the same thing - rotating in loops and splitting off again.

I’m not saying that is definitely what it is, but seeing 2 other cases strikingly similar,
I’d have to say that’s what it is with out doing a proper video analysis.

Skip to 1:47 in the video for something similar.

edit on 30-6-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I don’t want to be “that guy”
But being the Chief Investigator for MUFON I have seen this recently.

What I found the other 2 sightings similar to this as being,
were a new style of firework.

They emit a sparkle effect, do loops, then split off in to multiples, often doing the same thing - rotating in loops and splitting off again.

I’m not saying that is definitely what it is, but seeing 2 other cases strikingly similar,
I’d have to say that’s what it is with out doing a proper video analysis.

Skip to 1:47 in the video for something similar.

I did think of this video, maybe a slightly different setup 🤷‍♂️

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Do you have a link to the products? I can't find anything on the search engine or YouTube that is specific to what we see in the video.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

I’ll dig around for it.
I remember one of them being called something with the term “UFO” in it.

As well, This is another possibility.

Uk glider pyrotechnics

ETA because of the location and the date - Independence Day, I’d lean more towards the gliders with Pyrotechnics doing manoeuvres in practice of the big show.
But, this is from just looking over the video on my iPad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join