It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over UK airbase splitting white orb

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis
Is the YouTube your Bro or his wife? If so he has another video on from 4 days ago of different ufo. So if he is an enthusiast, that’s cool. If it’s not him, that’s also cool. If it is him, I’m suspicious.

Putting that aside. Certainly looks like a test flight or an experiment of the type of science which is rather unknown!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Ditto, my first thought was that it could have been something along the lines of Aerosparx,

I've seen them fly on a few occasions and I can easily imagine why people automatically think UFO, it's very trippy 👌

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Looks like a bog standard flare to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The best thing about this video is the adorable child-sized British accent piping up from the back seat. Why does that make my day? How lame must I be.

I love the folks on this site, who have already figured this out- seems like it's what the MUFON investigator and a few others have suggested: either fireworks or a model plane with fireworks on them. Nice work folks. 😊

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
The best thing about this video is the adorable child-sized British accent piping up from the back seat. Why does that make my day? How lame must I be.

I love the folks on this site, who have already figured this out- seems like it's what the MUFON investigator and a few others have suggested: either fireworks or a model plane with fireworks on them. Nice work folks. 😊

No it's not just you, I was coming to post something similar, I think the whole family provides the best commentary, the earnest wonderment topped off with that proper British accent really made me smile.
The clip itself is quite interesting, I was thinking flare until it curved back up and split.
Unfortunately though I'm sure there's a perfectly mundane explanation.....

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Alconbury bizarrely used to have a Macdonald's on the flyover shaped like a UFO 😄

Don't know if it's still there though, been a while since I've commuted that way.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

They’re my own videos

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Hi guys, my brothers wife spotted this UFO while on his way home from a day trip to the seaside, it had been visible for roughly 5 minutes before they’d decided to film it

Location is interesting, time 21:48pm date 29/06/19

I can’t think of anything it could
Possibly be except for the fact it looks like this was flying over a UK/US airbase called RAF Alconbury, I think this looks way to low and dangerous for any potential aircraft, unless it’s a new type of drone/countermeasure ? Because the of thing about this UFO is it keeps looping and splitting in two or ejecting something

I’ve taken a look on google earth and the airbase seems very active, not sure what’s going on there as there seems to be a lot of containers stacked and lines down a lot of hangers like they’re obstructing viewing, anyway take a look

Video
m.youtube.com...

RAF Alconbury
en.m.wikipedia.org...

It isn't flying over RAF Alconbury.

At 0:37 in the video you can see a building that is just off to the side of the A1. The light is beyond that building in the background so it can't be over RAF Alconbury.

Google Map link of building at 0:37 in video

Google Street View showing building

Looks like a pyrotechnic display such as this radio controlled model aircraft fitted with flares. Filmed in Buckinghamshire during 2018 at Booker airfield when there was an expo show.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The lights splitting off are probably a Roman candle-type of firework attached to the wing of the RC aircraft. These kinds of things are easily remotely triggered from the ground by wrapping a model rocket ignitor wire around the fuse and clipping a servo-switched battery signal to the ignitor. A few extra channels on your radio, and you're in the UFO business.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

looks like advanced EW(electronic warfare) systems being tested

the glowing blueish white ball is seen sometimes with other aircraft as EW/DECOY

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

They show up in space on Earth at low and high altitudes instantly. Are bright white and sometimes orange reddish in color.
Go fast and slow, fly in triangle formation but also seen them in straight lines. split up in multiple bright objects.

I can speculate a lot unleash my wildest remote viewing fantasies of what this could be asking myself how far off am I actually of knowing what they are?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

a reply to: and14263

They’re my own videos

You're very lucky to see two ufos in quick succession.

Therefore I am suspicious.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Good capture Trition
Judging from the footage that's a real time ufo orb on a scouting mishion. Why they are there is antbodys guess but with it being military it does not make any surprises

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Aerosparx caused a UFO flap in Leicstershire, England last month with one of their pyro displays.

News link

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Good capture Trition
Judging from the footage that's a real time ufo orb on a scouting mishion. Why they are there is antbodys guess but with it being military it does not make any surprises

That's what you take from this video?.....really?

None of the other member explanations are credible at all to you?

It's a UFO orb on a scouting "mishion"...............

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Hey look you are totally allowed to live in your state mandated belief system if you wish to be controlled by it. Some of us see throgh the bu/lsh*t and acknowledge craft when we see them, as in this case. Ufo orb probing our defences or even controlled by our defences. but ufo orb for sure

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo
Aerosparx caused a UFO flap in Leicstershire, England last month with one of their pyro displays.

News link

I’ve emailed a couple of local aerodromes and clubs to see if they had any events or knowledge of a
RC fireworks displays or anything flying and they’ve emailed back saying they’ve no knowledge of anything like that happening

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

News link

I’ve emailed a couple of local aerodromes and clubs to see if they had any events or knowledge of a
RC fireworks displays or anything flying and they’ve emailed back saying they’ve no knowledge of anything like that happening

I believe that I have solved it! I extended the line from the filming location and that building just off the A1. From that filming location a line extends right through Little Gransden airfield. Little Gransden is home to the Global Stars aerobatic team. They do pyrotechnic displays as a team and as solos. It looks like it could have been a practice display or team training? I've contacted the team and sent them a link to the footage with the details.

They fly Extra 330 aerobatic aircraft. Solo from 2016.

2 ship air to air

Little Gransden Airfield Wiki Link

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

For you,

Well played Sir, well played indeed 👌

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Thanks!

top topics