It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OCEANTIME
Adding "Friends"

I'd attempt to explain the PM feature better but I'm not terrible awake to do so.
Therefore all I can tell you for now is to click on the envelope icon near the top right of the ATS page and go from there. BTW, it used to turn white when you get any messages but like so much of ATS it is another feature that doesn't work anymore.

Back to the coffee now.

edit on 9 7 2019 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thanks SYXPAK..So how can i add friends..you care if i add you to it..as i am not sure how too do this..sorry....a reply to: SyxPak

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
thanks i will go there and find out again thanks

a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks for the warm welcome SyxPak
Look forward to exploring this place further !

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Wow, just got up a little while ago and was surprised to see all the posts.

Going to catch up now.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wanted to say welcome to all the new posters! The Shedlands is a place of magic and wonder, of dragons, fairies and magic.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I've started watching the new Dark Crystal series on Netflix recently, called Age of Resistence. It's very well done and so far I am impressed. It's written kind of like a children's fantasy show but with some dark, adult aspects. Much like the original film. Highly recommended to fantasy fans!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Yikes! Bally, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Fires bring such devastation and chaos. Please keep us posted on how you are doing Sweetie! Hugs!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kinglizard

I hope you slept well KL! I have insomnia and am always up until the wee hours of morn'. I guess we can hang out with the nocturnal creatures in the Shedlands and have the faeries sing us to sleep.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Getting old isn't for the weak. You are a warrior Sir Gordie! I often find myself saying, "That's new." It seems every time I turn around, there is some new ache or pain or something. Guess we have to be brave and push forward. Eh? Lovely to have you back 'home' with us my dear friend!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Night Star

"The Shed" got a bump from the latest "Q" Thread.

Strange how things work sometimes ..... 😎

WOW! I am honored. The Shed made an appearance in the latest Q thread. I'm impressed and...grateful

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
Any place Phoenix recommends is a good place....not sure my East Coast time zone butt can do enough background reading here before exhaustion sets in and I lose intent so thought I’d say ‘Hello’ -dropped in from lurking the Q thread, saw Phoenixs post and wanted to say hi to you all and look forward to visiting in the future

Pheonix is our mighty Wolf Lord and protector of the realm.

Stop in any time. We always have delicious foods and interesting drinks available. There is much to explore and experience here. Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

You fit right in ML! Happy to have you here! Ooooh, fruit and wine...hiccup...scuse me.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sorry I'm spamming the page with posts, but...I like being personable and what the hell, it's my thread. Lol

Hello to Timely and Blue and Syx and OT!

Lone, loved the pics!

Love and light to all who enter our sacred halls!

edit on 7-9-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
****Important message.****

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I also love the ocean cause of the dolphins..so love them too...I am hoping you are having a great day..take care..a reply to: Night Star

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
here is one for all the dragons loves here...enjoy..

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OCEANTIME

Wonderful and intelligent creatures! Beautiful!
Hope your day is going well. I have to make supper and am in the middle of laundry. I shall return. Love the new avatar OT!

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join