It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm staying in my prison cell today. There isn't anything worthwhile I can do out of my cell anyway.

The issue is with my dad. Mom agrees with me that he is nothing but a 10 year old boy most of the time since his head injury. The sad thing is that he is the prison warden/king of this so called castle.

Why is this an issue today? It's due to his plans for replacing the roof, repainting the exterior, and more. Mom and I could care less how this house looks as we are only here because we have no other place to go. So what I am going through in part is several people coming over to this prison so dad can use what he thinks is his expert knowledge in all things (he's the king after all, right) to boss them around and show what he wants them to do. Part of his problem is that he cannot simple go do something. He has to come back in 10 minutes because he forgot something or changes his mind and goes off to do something else. This means he is hard to avoid so hiding is the best I can do.

He can't be around others without making an ass of himself anyway. As he thinks he knows so much all he ends up doing is bossing others around to the point no one wants to be around him. That is how he lost most of his jobs, acting like the boss when he wasn't.

So I stay here in my cell to do what I do best, avoid dad.
edit on 11 19 2019 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Listening to French music today as I can't find anything else that I care to listen to that I can understand. As I don't know too many French words all I can say is that this songs must be about monkey business.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Lags can translate the lyrics for you. With the few words I understood, it sounds like a weird song. LOL

As for you Father, if he is messed up from a head injury, he can't help how he is. I've always said that someone else in your family needs to be in charge and should become the legal guardian of the affairs of the important decisions. That's all I can offer I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
My only choices are to devise a do it yourself electrocution shock therapy device to use on dad when he is asleep or find a way to get away from here.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I choose plan B.

Been over at youtube learning about antique jewelry and stuff.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Now that dad is asleep, or at least limiting his noise making activity to his bedroom, I was able to venture into the rest of the world called "the kitchen". I soaked my dirty dishes that I've been collecting for a few weeks, Changed the kitty box. Took out my trash. The trash was the scary part as the trash cans are set out on the curb for pickup tomorrow. My history of falling when I walk that far is the scary part. After that I managed to sweep the kitchen a bit. It needs a thorough cleaning but it isn't going to happen.

For now I'm watching the rest of an episode of Enterprise while my back recovers a bit then it's off to sleep.

The problem with sleep is that my dreams are my most interesting part of my otherwise nonexistent life and when they go back, like last night, the damper my day.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It is 4.30 pm here.

I went out for a smoke and decided, it is a bit warm today.

I was not expecting such warm conditions but it is far better then being cold.

I decided to check the temperature.

44.1 C

111F

Hmm.

Bit early but it is nice.

down to 29 C for tomorrow.

Well, this should send the cold packing.

P

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I’ll have a go later if I can as am about to leave home to visit a patient which is about an hours drive away.

If not today, tomorrow.

Warmest

lags
edit on 20-11-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Crap

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hi!

Children's rights day

We all have a responsibility about them. Kids. Even if we don't personally have any kids. A duty to educate and protect them, if we are given the chance.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I choose plan B.

Been over at youtube learning about antique jewelry and stuff.

Did you learn about anything cool or interesting or both

I bet that jewelry is about as old as human civilization. Even before the times of civilization as we know it now. I can picture in my mind, our ancient ancestors using materials like bone, stone and leather to make jewelry.

I used to like a bit of jewelry when i was a teen or early twenties. Got my both ears pierced twice. Both hmm... there has to be a real english term for this but both eyebrows. The corners of them, as far apart from each other as they can. What a clumsy explanation
I used some fabric or wood bracelets also.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
And yeah

Children's rights day, and also my best friend's daughter's birthday! She is six years old today
I like her really much, as i have told many times before here. Her positive attitude towards life and her level of empathy. She is a bit busy today. Preschool. Not too much goofing around. Preschool day tomorrow too. Weekend is her party time. As i understand, both Friday and Saturday is celebration.

I don't want to go to parties where lot of people are present at the same time. I will fit myself somewhere in their schedule or then i go next week. Her dad gave me advice that coloring books are now a big thing. I was like "Okay, what about crayons, pencils and the like?" And he said that the daughter already has a Batman briefcase full of crayons. I gave her that Batman briefcase. It is from the late 80's or early 90's.

So when Friday comes i will go to this huge supermarket where there is a good selection of coloring books. Specifically searching for Paw patrol. Great cartoon. It shows kids that with cooperation and good will, great things can be achieved.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Good day Sheddites!

I have to go to two Doctor's appointment for Mark later. I'm watching the impeachment hearing, but I'll get back to you all later today. Love and light.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I hope everything goes well with Mark's appointments.

I've left voicemails with my MD to update her on the MRI's and to find out what the problem is with not renewing one of my prescriptions.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hi people.

Been piling up beer into my fridge. Got about 35 cans now. I don't have major worries, it is only that the world is just too much right now for me to face it sober.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"What's life without a little pain
The good thing is on a little break
You'll be fine and up again, yeah
The goal is to bring the human back to the world
'Cause nothing will last"

edit on 20-11-2019 by Finspiracy because: i failed the quote

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So silent. ATS.

Sure, i have music blasting from my headphones. Drinking beer. In need of a conversation about anything, but not in real life now. Introvert me.

And then!

Party pixie flew here! She just sat next to my computer and shouted "WOO-HOO party" I said "Ok. I am Japi. What can i call you" She replied that she has no name. She just is.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Sneaks in, hope I don't get slammed.

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Hi people.
Hey you

... it is only that the world is just too much right now for me to face it sober.
... In need of a conversation about anything, but not in real life now. Introvert me.
I get that, have had a few "bumps" the past two months myself. Just a real fast WIS hug. and off she goes.

edit on 20-11-2019 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't replied to anyone today. Mark never made it to his two appointments. Went to the emergency room instead and they are keeping him at least overnight, maybe longer. Too much going on to explain and things change so quickly with tests and treatments, so I'll save that for when I know more.

His Brother and I kept him company for 6 hours and just as we were leaving, they said they had a regular room for him. So we will see him tomorrow. Right now, I'm starving and need to relax.

Love you all!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Not been on here for a wee bit (a week) but just saw your post...

Much love and hope that things work out well for you and family x

edit on 20-11-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join