It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Oh No. A big hug your way.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I'm in tears now as I know how much this hurts.

Hugs/prayers to you.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Oh no. Unreal. I was about to drunk post and be nuts about music. Now i am not in that mood anymore. Starving and need to relax? Try to eat a sandwich or something and put your head upon a pillow. If you feel like talking, some of us will be here for you. Time zone stuff and i am not sure about myself.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You are all such beautiful souls and wonderful friends! I'm rather filled with anxiety, but I feel better that he is the hospital being watched over and cared for. My anxiety level is high and I'm sad that he has to go through so much crap. Sad for myself too.

Please keep posting your music and making happy posts. You guys have to keep the place alive and filled with magic. Talk with each other like you normally do. Ok? I'll say that I love you all again, because I do. You matter and are important to me. Very grateful for the friendships made here and grateful that we still have our sacred place in this realm where we all come together.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Keep howling a little more. We will answer to you always. The Shed is your wolf pack

With friendship
Fin

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Anxiety levels are high? I want to ask if there is anything i can do about it, or something that you can do. But i feel helpless and this post seems pointless. I just do not want you to be in anxiety

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You picked a perfect day to show up. A day when I need my friends the most. Missed you soooo much!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Just knowing you are here for me is enough Japi. YouTube helps me to get my sanity back. I'll go watch more of the sham impeachment hearing. That should keep me busy for a while. Maybe a movie or something later. Going to make some popcorn. I'll make extra for anyone who wants some. Our movie theatres are open all day and night in the Shed.

Thanks for being you!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

You picked a perfect day to show up. A day when I need my friends the most. Missed you soooo much!!!!!!

Yes. Friendship. Is there anything more valuable in the world than friendship? I am actually giving this some thought right now and i can't come up with anything...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Sometimes all one needs is a good book to read.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Just knowing you are here for me is enough Japi. YouTube helps me to get my sanity back. I'll go watch more of the sham impeachment hearing. That should keep me busy for a while. Maybe a movie or something later. Going to make some popcorn. I'll make extra for anyone who wants some. Our movie theatres are open all day and night in the Shed.

Thanks for being you!

Okay i see my friend. Please do not get too distracted by the impeachment hearing. I want to see a United States of America, i don't want to see Divided States of America. In my eyes, it is all a theater play. Designed by the ruling elite, in order to make us, bottom of the pyramid worms, to disagree and even fight, with each other. In the meanwhile the ruling elite laughs on their way to the bank.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Well that is crappy news !

At least he is in the best place to get him stabilised and back home ASAP !

It is hard not to dwell on things at home alone Raine, so chat with us all if you need to and stay positive for Mark !

With you in spirit ...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Good morning fine ladies and fine gentlemen.

Feeling a bit out of place.

Opened a beer and then i put some ham, potatoes, onions and garlic into the oven. Pure liquid diet will not get you far!

Editing to add: Eating felt really good! I actually gained some strength!
edit on 20-11-2019 by Finspiracy because: Food Food Food!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I've read something by that author years ago, but can't remember which one.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Japi, I am all behind on your videos. I'll watch them when I can.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Sending you both some Reiki my dear

Hugs

Lags

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Thank you Dave! Just popping in and throwing stars and commenting now and then. For now anyway. It's scary and YouTube vids help to distract me.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I've read something by that author years ago, but can't remember which one.

LOL, I didn't even know she was a real author.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The bartender says: "Sorry, we don't serve to time travelers here"

A time traveler walks into a bar.

Sorry that was lousy, but i heard that from Mythbusters and i laughed

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Hugs little bunny!

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>