It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9+ of 12 who saw Weiner's laptop now dead + 4th NYPD Suicide this Month!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

There was evidence on Anthony Winers laptop. The ongoing implications of that paint a concerning picture.

What was on his computer? Besides copies of old e mails that Huma had to transfer to the state dept .gov system?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: Woodcarver

I don't think there's a single person in this thread who believes him simply because he identifies as a Christian.

You're delusional. You need help.

But you have to wonder, at least I do, how many believe him simply because its supports what they want to believe about Hillary Clinton.
The lap top was cleared when the e mails were discovered to be duplicates that Huma had copied so she could transfer them to the .gov system. That was her job as an administrative assistant.
This story keeps popping up and its all nonsense.
Now we have cops from different parts of NY who have committed suicide being connected to Clinton again somehow.
It should be noted that cops have a pretty high suicide rate as far as careers go.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Oh come on.... that was a logical question.

How are these three men connected at all?

Logical and pretty simple too.

It is also logical to note
www.huffpost.com...

www.huffpost.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Cop suicides are on the rise.
Are they all being suicid"ed" by Clinton?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Except there was no connection.
Huma had some emails.
Her husband was a child predator.
They are not related except they were both on a family used lap top.

There is no Clinton foundation led pedophilia ring.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Its a screen door.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Just a way to connect them. Someone showing they worked on the Weiner case in a federal court in Manhattan when one worked in Brooklyn and one worked in Queens and one worked in Staten Island. Thats all.
No notes on bodies or anything outrageous and dumb to ask for like that.
Why would these three gentlemen be working with the FBI at all?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It sounds like you already know what was on the laptop. I am not going to say anymore about it here. You will have to go through the dark web if you really want to know. I will pass.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

If you are paying attention we all know what this was about.
IF instead you are just going to conspiracy theories then the whole world of imagination is open to you.
I do not know everything on that computer.
I do know...
the FBI looked at the emails.
Anthony Weiner has been convicted and sentenced and released in his part.
The FBI cleared the emails in Oct 2016.
These are facts.
all the rest is make believe. Perhaps invented by the Russians to smear Clinton.... in 2016....

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I would say more but then i'd probably would end up like the clinton body count. What I will say is that it is true. And its worse than a horror movie.

Look at you, pretending to know things when you don't.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

In the official picture that the public has been presented you are right. If the official version is safe for you I get it. With 9/11 going the way it did, I prefer to keep me eyes open between what is official and what is credible. There are not many clues around, but some if you are astute.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
All roads lead to little rock (and Mena). It's the thread that ties together 2 Presidents, the CIA and the drug and human trafficking business. They will gladly kill all witnesses rather than face justice themselves. Cornered animals are the most dangerous kind.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Chadwickus

Not to mention that one would think that the chief who “threatened to go public” with all this stuff three years ago unless “timely indictments” starting coming down would have started y’know....going public, what with all the other cops who saw what’s on the laptop being suicided and all.

So weird how that isn’t happening.

Ongoing investigation(s)?

Which ones would those be?

Didn't say I knew of any. Just saying they wouldnt be able to come public if there are any investigations pertaining to the use of the laptop. Up to and including Hillary Clinton's emails, and the Clinton Foundation.

But they had no problem releasing anonymous statements saying they would come forward unless “timely indictments” started coming out right in the middle of the Weiner sexting investigation and didn’t come out when the Clinton investigation was reopened and then closed once again?

Sounds legit.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: Shamrock6

I’m welcome to point out holes in the speculation, just the same.

Or try to.

I’m sorry you don’t understand how my statement that a guy with no family doesn’t seem very likely to try and push people with families to do something he won’t do himself under the guise of “people with families have reason to be scared” is pointing out a hole in your scenario.

“People with families have reason to be scared, and maybe this guy was trying to get other people to step up.” But this guy you think was maybe pushing other people to do something literally has no family to be concerned about so why would he push others with families to do it?

I really can’t dumb it down any further. If you can’t see how that’s pointing out a hole in your speculation, I dunno what to tell you other than your method of speculation is pretty closed-minded.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You think they need lies to know that satanists and child molesters are monsters? What world do you live in?

Jaden
edit on 30-6-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

You think they need lies to know that satanists and child molesters are monsters? What world do you live in?

Jaden
What? How did you get that out of what i wrote? #ing mental gymnastics gold medalist.

What i wrote, was that they will lie and call people satanists and child molesters if they don’t like you.

Apparently, you’ll do the same.
edit on 30-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Everyone knows that christians will believe anything if it comes from another christian. As if being christian means that you are always telling the truth. It is the scariest form of virtue signaling.

I’ve noticed all of this Q business is surrounded and limited to the christian wing of youtube and reddit.

I don’t know if any of these claims are true, but i do know that this guy doesn’t know either. Isn’t it one of the friggin ten commandments to never give false testimony about someone else? Does this qualify as false testimony?

What the heck?... First time I hear this claim that the "Q business" is only moving in Christian circles... And you are wrong, plenty of Christians would not believe "the Q business" or this topic... That claim of yours shows how wrong you are.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Christians are constantly telling people that they are christians, so that others will think they are good people. It is known.

What in the world?... Keep making up lies... LOL... Yeah like conversations about this sort of topic begins with "Hey i am Christian, so you can believe me..." gtfo...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: letni

Let's see..

Deputy Chief Steven J. Silks was second in command in Patrol Borough Queens North.

Detective Joseph Calabrese was assigned to the Brooklyn South homicide squad

And Officer Michael Caddy was from Staten Island.

That's 3 names found so far, so how did these 3 people, from 3 different precincts, work together in such a way to have seen what was on Weiner's laptop?

I can't wait for the answer, it should be a doozy!

Yeah, distance between them makes the case co-workers claim all the more suspect, at best.

Anyone figure out any hard, indisputable links between the claimed dead yet or are we still stuck with a YT bible thumper using what appears be info pulled from his rectum at worst, or unnamed sources at best (thought those were not credible, hm? Or only credible when it aids pandering a narrative you like?)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

No mention of depraved sexual acts with children. You think he’d mention that.

You first try to derail the thread with your anti-Christian bs, and now keep making more claims?

NYPD detectives and a [sic] NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

Whats in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

Link

Why mention "What's in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach"?

edit on 30-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join