It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9+ of 12 who saw Weiner's laptop now dead + 4th NYPD Suicide this Month!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What's going on? With Weiner's recent release from federal prison, the timing seems uncanny.

Why are so many cops suddenly being suicided pretty much one after another; what is being covered up?

The backstory if I understand correctly, is that NYPD discovered the laptop while investigating congressman Weiner around 2011 for explicit texts with a minor... and they saw emails involving Hillary Clinton; it was thereafter siezed by feds and during discovery/conference/etc, in 2017 weiner finally accepted a plea bargain around 2yrs in prison and he recently was released... and now all this?!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

What is up with the sermon at the end? It makes all of this very uncredible. Everyone knows that christians will believe anything if it comes from another christian. As if being christian means that you are always telling the truth. It is the scariest form of virtue signaling.

I’ve noticed all of this Q business is surrounded and limited to the christian wing of youtube and reddit.

I don’t know if any of these claims are true, but i do know that this guy doesn’t know either. Isn’t it one of the friggin ten commandments to never give false testimony about someone else? Does this qualify as false testimony?

This may all be true. I have my suspicions. I’m certainly no fan of Hillary, Bill, weiner, podesta, or pretty much any of the current politicians from all sides, but, telling a story like this that has nothing to back it up removes a lot of it’s legitimacy. If there is any truth to it at all.

First rule in politics? Make everyone think your opponent is the worst kind of monster, and for christians, that is the Satanists and child molesters. Seems a bit convenient. Who knows though? Def not this guy.

edit on 28-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Is there an actual source for these cops being dead? And that they all saw the laptop?

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

What is up with the sermon at the end? It makes all of this very uncredible. Everyone knows that christians will believe anything if it comes from another christian. As if being christian means that you are always telling the truth. It is the scariest form of virtue signaling.

I’ve noticed all of this Q business is surrounded and limited to the christian wing of youtube and reddit.

I don’t know if any of these claims are true, but i do know that this guy doesn’t know either. Isn’t it one of the friggin ten commandments to never give false testimony about someone else? Does this qualify as false testimony?

No everyone doesn't know, especially you what Christians will believe. You would first need to be one to know , and then a very bad one at that. So you just gave false testimony about Christians yourself. What does that say about you?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If they knew something and didn't blow the whistle, that's not good. Plenty of conservative media people would have at least listened.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

No everyone doesn't know, especially you what Christians will believe. You would first need to be one to know , and then a very bad one at that. So you just gave false testimony about Christians yourself. What does that say about you?
Christians are constantly telling people that they are christians, so that others will think they are good people. It is known.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
NIXVM and a certain presidential candidate that's what's getting closed out here. Though it could be anything these days.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Reply fail

edit on 28-6-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Edit

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I dug into this a while ago and there were links to the darkweb that supposedly hosted some clips from the laptop, the clips were taken by a cellphone while the video was being played on his laptop. It was supposedly pedophilia related and snuff film stuff, in an extreme fashion and IIRC, there might have been canabalism in it as well. I didn't go to any of the links or see it, it was people reporting back on reddit and youtube and some other sites and the people who came back strongly urged people to not watch it and wanted the links removed. I was glad I didn't follow them after reading the posts. IDK if these were truthful or if they were trying to drum up interest in the topic, so I left it at that.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
IF their death was to say they can't handle it being so bad, we are hosed. It seems something is afoul but speculation is not needed. Hard data is.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
"Suicide" or hidden Murder !!!

Run Silent Run Deep 😎

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Christians are constantly telling people that they are christians, so that others will think they are good people. It is known.

Actually most all decent people even misguided but mostly decent people want others to think they are good people, and will tell others all kinds of things about themselves as reasons to think they are good people, which is human nature, and not something you can pigeonhole into Christians, but being anti-Christian yourself you will still make the attempt. People are still people no matter what they believe. Maybe now after being schooled on your error, you can change that tune.

Name one Christian who told people he/she was a Christian just so they would be accepted as a "good person".
Could have been for any reason or no reason, so your just assuming they did to be accepted as a good person.

One person who claimed he was Christian so he would be accepted by Christian voters as a good person was Barrack Obama, but everyone knows he is definitely not a Christian. He's the only person I can think of who is actually guilty of what you claim.

edit on 28-6-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

All Atheists like Molly Ringwald. Well, I know one who did, so I might as well save time and go along the same lines you are here.

I never really cared for her other than her acting ability.

Perhaps not all "Christians" are the same?

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Triggered, are we?

No, "everyone"'does not know that "Christians will believe anything if it comes from another Christian." That's a bit of an idiotic thing to say. Where in the world did you get this caricature idea about Christians?

Plenty of Christians know that just because someone claims he or she is a Christian,it does not necessarily mean that everything they say is true. We (actual Christians, not this caricature you've invented in your lil mind) know that there are Christians who lie, and there are people who say they are Christians, but really aren't. We all remember big famous preachers who made a living off of preaching against the poor morals of modern society and then got caught with hookers in hotel rooms. Etc. Christians are like everyone else: some are good, some are bad, but all are flawed and imperfect.

Back to your statement- why do you think Christians are stupid? Because you clearly think we are stupid. What's all that about?

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Does Christian reporting change the fact that numerous people involved in the Weiner investigation have now died under questionable circumstances?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Triggered, are we?

No, "everyone"'does not know that "Christians will believe anything if it comes from another Christian." That's a bit of an idiotic thing to say. Where in the world did you get this caricature idea about Christians?

Plenty of Christians know that just because someone claims he or she is a Christian,it does not necessarily mean that everything they say is true. We (actual Christians, not this caricature you've invented in your lil mind) know that there are Christians who lie, and there are people who say they are Christians, but really aren't. We all remember big famous preachers who made a living off of preaching against the poor morals of modern society and then got caught with hookers in hotel rooms. Etc. Christians are like everyone else: some are good, some are bad, but all are flawed and imperfect.

Back to your statement- why do you think Christians are stupid? Because you clearly think we are stupid. What's all that about?

He cant hear you. He has his MSNBC helmet on. He can only hear you if you go on there.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Triggered, are we?

He cant hear you. He has his MSNBC helmet on. He can only hear you if you go on there.

while probably taking MS-L S D too.

/s

edit on 28-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
I dug into this a while ago and there were links to the darkweb that supposedly hosted some clips from the laptop, the clips were taken by a cellphone while the video was being played on his laptop. It was supposedly pedophilia related and snuff film stuff, in an extreme fashion and IIRC, there might have been canabalism in it as well. I didn't go to any of the links or see it, it was people reporting back on reddit and youtube and some other sites and the people who came back strongly urged people to not watch it and wanted the links removed. I was glad I didn't follow them after reading the posts. IDK if these were truthful or if they were trying to drum up interest in the topic, so I left it at that.

exactly the kind of stuff you'd expect from a Clinton data dump, if you've been paying attention. good job pointing it out!

of course, the fbi is covering it up, as they've been in the bag for decades... so these "suicides" aren't suspicious at all. they're the deep state loose ends.

I'm sure there have been a hundred other murders in the same time frame, just not obvious ones like these.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Triggered, are we?

The funny part is he probably thinks he's soooo tolerant and accepting of diversity, yet his comments are the very definition of bigotry.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Actually most all decent people even misguided but mostly decent people want others to think they are good people, and will tell others all kinds of things about themselves as reasons to think they are good people, which is human nature, and not something you can pigeonhole into Christians, but being anti-Christian yourself you will still make the attempt. People are still people no matter what they believe. Maybe now after being schooled on your error, you can change that tune.

Name one Christian who told people he/she was a Christian just so they would be accepted as a "good person".
Could have been for any reason or no reason, so your just assuming they did to be accepted as a good person.

One person who claimed he was Christian so he would be accepted by Christian voters as a good person was Barrack Obama, but everyone knows he is definitely not a Christian. He's the only person I can think of who is actually guilty of what you claim.

christians display their symbols all over the place so everyone knows their christian. Because they think anyone who is not a christian is untrustworthy. They gotta let everybody know. They wear crosses around their necks, cross stickers all over their cars, little fish stickers, bible quote tattoos, bible quote stickers on their cars,

All a bunch of virtue signaling. Why else would they make a huge show of it? Doesn’t the bible actually condemn such practices?

If not to virtue signal? Why make such a huge production of it?

edit on 28-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join