It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9+ of 12 who saw Weiner's laptop now dead + 4th NYPD Suicide this Month!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

So tell us, what do you think about Obama's education Czar, Kevin Jennings, "assistant deputy for the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools", who wrote a book about his intentions being "acknowledging children as sexual beings..."

Queeering education means bracketing our simplest classroom activities in which we routinely equate sexual identities with sexual acts, privilege the heterosexual condition, and presume sexual destinies.

Queeri ng Elementary Education: Advancing the Dialogue about Sexualities and Schooling (Curriculum, Cultures, and (Homo)Sexualities Series)

BTW, i noticed that Amazon link doesn't mention Jennings. But in the following link it does.

Queering Elementary Education : Advancing the Dialogue about Sexualities and Schooling
Paperback Curriculum, Cultures, and (Homo)Sexualities English

Foreword by Kevin Jennings , Edited by William J. Letts , Edited by James T. Sears

www.bookdepository.com...

In other words sexualize children. That's part of the reason for these insane policies under Obama. Last I recall Hillary was also part of Obama's administration.

Or even worse yet as Jenning's own group GLSEN, founded by Jennings, in which their own website states...

Answer, a national program based at Rutgers University, provides and promotes comprehensive sex education for young people and the adults who teach them.

GLSEN Calls for LGBTQ-Inclusive Sex Ed

Remember that in his own book Jennings states that they: "...routinely equate sexual identities with sexual acts FOR LITTLE CHILDREN..."

They of course try to hide the fact that they are talking about minors by labeling the minors as "young people..."

To this day children are being "sexualized" even in kindergarten thanks to Obama's education Czar...

Why would so many people who were possible witnesses to the contents of Weiner's laptop die? Well, look at what the Obama administration did to children, and then perhaps you can understand that very powerful people, including a previous POTUS might be the reason why witnesses are dying left and right...

edit on 29-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

edit on 29-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

That's 3 names found so far, so how did these 3 people, from 3 different precincts, work together in such a way to have seen what was on Weiner's laptop?

Perhaps you can state a reason why police officers in the US are restricted from working together on a case
I will be patient for an answer (that doesn't exist)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Perhaps you can tell us what the evidence is that links them all?

Besides their deaths.

I guess what I’m asking for is evidence, I know that’s too much to ask some times, but I gotta try.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
This thread is about 9 dead people 4 from "suicide" not about christians. How did it get so derailed? Seems like some want to distract from the fact that 9 are dead 4 from "suicide" all of who m has the misfortune of viewing Weiner's laptop. Pretty obvious attempt to detail the discussion from that why? Is it because of Hiliarhea? I thought that morphed into tds? Fact she is linked to nxvim, fact there is an alleged kill lost tied to Clintons, fact Haiti. She lost thankfully. Why the distraction?
Imo, the sermon at the end of the video is part of the story and basically makes the whole thing very uncredible. Why add the sermon? Imo, the sermon is there to make christians accept the story as truth. There is no evidence other than this guys word that any of this is actually going on. And as i pointed out earlier, the best way to turn people against your political opponent, is to make everyone believe they are the worst kind of monster, and for christians that would be satanists. A charge that the OP video clearly throws around. So yea, it’s very on topic to be a bit skeptical of a video laying such claims and then slipping in some kind of sermon at the end. It is pure virtue signaling and rallying all christians to believe him because he’s christian, so you think he’s telling the truth.

And i don’t even like hillary or any of the dems. I just notice BS when i hear it.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

I have not seen such a car once in my life and I live in a mainly christian area.

Get real, you watch too much movies and you throw everyone into the same basket.
You’ve never seen a christian sticker on a car? Never seen the fish symbol on a car that lets everyone know that they are a chritian? I’m gonna go ahead and call you a liar.
edit on 29-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

So tell us, what do you think about Obama's education Czar, Kevin Jennings, "assistant deputy for the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools", who wrote a book about his intentions being "acknowledging children as sexual beings..."

Queeering education means bracketing our simplest classroom activities in which we routinely equate sexual identities with sexual acts, privilege the heterosexual condition, and presume sexual destinies.

Queeri ng Elementary Education: Advancing the Dialogue about Sexualities and Schooling (Curriculum, Cultures, and (Homo)Sexualities Series)

BTW, i noticed that Amazon link doesn't mention Jennings. But in the following link it does.

Queering Elementary Education : Advancing the Dialogue about Sexualities and Schooling
Paperback Curriculum, Cultures, and (Homo)Sexualities English

Foreword by Kevin Jennings , Edited by William J. Letts , Edited by James T. Sears

www.bookdepository.com...

In other words sexualize children. That's part of the reason for these insane policies under Obama. Last I recall Hillary was also part of Obama's administration.

Or even worse yet as Jenning's own group GLSEN, founded by Jennings, in which their own website states...

Answer, a national program based at Rutgers University, provides and promotes comprehensive sex education for young people and the adults who teach them.

GLSEN Calls for LGBTQ-Inclusive Sex Ed

Remember that in his own book Jennings states that they: "...routinely equate sexual identities with sexual acts FOR LITTLE CHILDREN..."

They of course try to hide the fact that they are talking about minors by labeling the minors as "young people..."

To this day children are being "sexualized" even in kindergarten thanks to Obama's education Czar...

Why would so many people who were possible witnesses to the contents of Weiner's laptop die? Well, look at what the Obama administration did to children, and then perhaps you can understand that very powerful people, including a previous POTUS might be the reason why witnesses are dying left and right...

Iam unaware of any of that, but i’ll look into it.

As far as why so many cops who may have possibly coulda seen the contents of a laptop? Who? What cops? Do you have names? Do you have good reasn to believe that they even saw the laptop?

To much maybe for me to start throwing around murder charges.

If you want to support this story, i think a whooooole lot of these claims need to be backed up. So far i have seen noooo substance.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Perhaps you can tell us what the evidence is that links them all?

Besides their deaths.

I guess what I’m asking for is evidence, I know that’s too much to ask some times, but I gotta try.

Why did you make it about the 3 police officers being from different precincts then ?
Why did you not quote your entire post just now ?
Sounds a lot like someone doing a fast backtrack to cover their oopsie moment.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
This is one story I have been watching as it continues. One of the NYPD police chiefs did make a public statement about it at the time, then all hushed up.

America lost a lot of good cops on 9/11, sad to see them losing more as this evil continues.

I have not seen the video, already have enough I would rather forget. Did come across some reports made by others, don't watch it was the general consensus.

So the FBI knows we are run by some psychopathic and satanic secret society. Wonder how many men they have lost over this issue as well?

As for why Christians are picking up this charge? Part of being a Christian is caring about other people. At the moment we have the satanists trying to sort it out amongst their own interests. Could be a long wait there.
Is part of being a christian accepting unfounded claims from other christians? You are literally making my point for me. Thanks

Question: how do you know the gov is full of satanists? Provide evidence please.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

This thread is about 9 dead people 4 from "suicide" not about christians. How did it get so derailed? Seems like some want to distract from the fact that 9 are dead 4 from "suicide" all of who m has the misfortune of viewing Weiner's laptop. Pretty obvious attempt to detail the discussion from that why? Is it because of Hiliarhea? I thought that morphed into tds? Fact she is linked to nxvim, fact there is an alleged kill lost tied to Clintons, fact Haiti. She lost thankfully. Why the distraction?
Imo, the sermon at the end of the video is part of the story and basically makes the whole thing very uncredible. Why add the sermon? Imo, the sermon is there to make christians accept the story as truth. There is no evidence other than this guys word that any of this is actually going on. And as i pointed out earlier, the best way to turn people against your political opponent, is to make everyone believe they are the worst kind of monster, and for christians that would be satanists. A charge that the OP video clearly throws around. So yea, it’s very on topic to be a bit skeptical of a video laying such claims and then slipping in some kind of sermon at the end. It is pure virtue signaling and rallying all christians to believe him because he’s christian, so you think he’s telling the truth.

And i don’t even like hillary or any of the dems. I just notice BS when i hear it.

There's always the option to skip the end part, I'm sure a lot of people who watched did.

As for him giving that sermon, I suspect he might have done it for another reason. After watching something so horribly negative he wanted to bring some (from his perspective and maybe the only way he knows how) positivity and hope to the video. Some viewers might feel better after hearing the end and not so scared about what is/was happening. Take it as kind of like a protective "chant" or ceremony in a way, for his viewers/believers. I don't think it was done for manipulation value.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This from Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince 2016
So there were 5 officers who said they would not let this go. No names mentioned.

The point being, fortunately, it’s not just the FBI; [there are] five different offices that are in the hunt for justice, but the NYPD has it as well,”

They did threaten to do something if the FBI didn't.

The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince explained. “I believe – I know, and this is from a very well-

www.breitbart.com...

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said. “The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince explained.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: letni
It is another example of a series of coincidences that clearly lean toward a high suspicion of guilt on the Clinton's part in the ever ongoing saga of deaths surrounding investigations involving them. This leads me to believe that with mainstream covering for them, probably 75% of congress or more guilty of some sort of corruption, nothing will ever come of it. All investigations will be side lined and mainstream media will prevent any public outcry with their propaganda. Without the public making a connection they remain safe. Until the masses are educated enough to get fed up they walk free and clear. Until a Watergate type piece of evidence surfaces like getting caught red handed, the public remains clueless and in the matrix. And again with all the deaths and protection surrounding them it will be very very difficult to obtain it. Our founding father said when government gets intolerable and corrupt REVOLUTION by the people becomes necessary.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

This from Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince 2016
So there were 5 officers who said they would not let this go. No names mentioned.

The point being, fortunately, it’s not just the FBI; [there are] five different offices that are in the hunt for justice, but the NYPD has it as well,”

They did threaten to do something if the FBI didn't.

The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince explained. “I believe – I know, and this is from a very well-

www.breitbart.com...

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said. “The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince explained.
No mention of depraved sexual acts with children. You think he’d mention that.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Not to mention that one would think that the chief who “threatened to go public” with all this stuff three years ago unless “timely indictments” starting coming down would have started y’know....going public, what with all the other cops who saw what’s on the laptop being suicided and all.

So weird how that isn’t happening.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: Woodcarver

There's always the option to skip the end part, I'm sure a lot of people who watched did.

As for him giving that sermon, I suspect he might have done it for another reason. After watching something so horribly negative he wanted to bring some (from his perspective and maybe the only way he knows how) positivity and hope to the video. Some viewers might feel better after hearing the end and not so scared about what is/was happening. Take it as kind of like a protective "chant" or ceremony in a way, for his viewers/believers. I don't think it was done for manipulation value.

All sermons are for manipulation value. That is what a religion is. The in group, to identify those you can trust. Literally everybody knows that Christians will accept claims without evidence if it comes from another Christian. That very point is the backbone of Christianity. And pretty much every other religion.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

No back tracking here.

So it was a multi precinct task force?

Must be evidence of that.

Where is it?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: letni

That's a lot of dead wiener watchers for one fake news story, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Written 3 years ago...

Crickets.....

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8
It looks like most on this thread have ADD and can't stick to the topic, or they are intentionally trying to derail the thread.

You're right about the thread getting derailed, and I do apologize for my role in that.

I will say though, for my part it wasn't an intent to derail the thread, nor do I have ADD. I just didn't exercise the self-control to ignore an idiotic diatribe against Christians and a caricature portrayal of us.

Chastisement accepted.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

No back tracking here.

So it was a multi precinct task force?

Must be evidence of that.

Where is it?

In the words of the late President Reagan , "There you go again"
You brought up the subject to which you stated words to the effect that 3 police officers , from 3 different precincts could not work together.
I merely called you out on it and let you know it is very possible.
You should have taken up boxing.
With the level of dodging and ducking of the subject of your posts you are capable of performing at , if you could have just transformed that into a physical capability .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join