It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9+ of 12 who saw Weiner's laptop now dead + 4th NYPD Suicide this Month!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Question: how do you know the gov is full of satanists? Provide evidence please.

There are a lot of good people working in the government from a wide variety of cultures and beliefs. It is not all bad. Where the trouble starts is when starting to look further up the chain of enterprise and multinational corporations and how some of these interactions take place with government.

There was evidence on Anthony Winers laptop. The ongoing implications of that paint a concerning picture.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Question: how do you know the gov is full of satanists? Provide evidence please.

There are a lot of good people working in the government from a wide variety of cultures and beliefs. It is not all bad. Where the trouble starts is when starting to look further up the chain of enterprise and multinational corporations and how some of these interactions take place with government.

There was evidence on Anthony Winers laptop. The ongoing implications of that paint a concerning picture.
Evidence of what though?

I’m not saying there is ‘t evidence of crimes, just asking what crimes?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The high crime is a network that performs bloody orgies on the backs of the human trafficking trade. Some call it artistic. Partaking in these kinds of events makes it easier for them to detach themselves from the important policy implications that they are responsible for.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I’m not really sure why you think you’ve found some amazing “gotcha!” moment here.

The original question asked was how did the three cops named come to work together in such a way that they would have seen what’s on the laptop. You then warped that into somehow being a question that assumes there’s no way those three cops could have possibly worked together.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The topic:

9+ of 12 who saw Weiner's laptop now dead + 4th NYPD Suicide this Month!

Please discuss it and quit derailing the thread with posts that do not focus on the deaths and the laptop!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
FYI: Brave NYPD First Responder who testified to Congress last week, has been taken, by Bin Laden/Saudis.

R.I.P. Luis Alvarez: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Does Christian reporting change the fact that numerous people involved in the Weiner investigation have now died under questionable circumstances?

LOL this is perfect. Your post makes my point perfectly. You are claiming that these police died because of their involvement with the Weiner investigation. Although there has been no evidence posted from any source that supports the claim that any of these police had anything to do with the investigation. Yet somehow you have acquired 16 stars on this post, People are now accepting this claim as a fact.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
Late edit: Please excuse the off-topic, it was not with bad intention. I saw it too late and deleting it seems wrong.

I have seen the fish sticker but what I have never seen was what you described.

You did not solely talk about a single fish sticker, what you wrote was this:

"Do you think people who have crosses, fish, and bible quotes all over their cars arent virtue signaling?"

And I wrote I have never seen a car like that. Please do not move the goal posts.
my point is still sound. People use their association with a religion to promote a claim that they are virtuous.

Religion is virtue signaling.

This guy in the video says plainly that he has no evidence to back up his claims. Yet people are accepting his claims based on their trust of him. They trust him, because he has identified himself as a christian.
edit on 29-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

The high crime is a network that performs bloody orgies on the backs of the human trafficking trade. Some call it artistic. Partaking in these kinds of events makes it easier for them to detach themselves from the important policy implications that they are responsible for.
Can you provide sources for any of these claims? Or are they just some things you heard on the Internet?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

That's not what I said at all, but at least it was on topic.

You seriously need therapy for your Christophobia.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

That's not what I said at all, but at least it was on topic.

You seriously need therapy for your Christophobia.
Lol. You could use more skepticism in your life. There are plainly people on this thread who are taking this guys claims as facts simply because he identifies himself as a Christian.

That is exactly what you are implying. First off that these are questionable circumstances. Second you were implying that these circumstances are related to this investigation.
edit on 29-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I don't think there's a single person in this thread who believes him simply because he identifies as a Christian.

You're delusional. You need help.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Written 3 years ago...

Crickets.....

That was the point.

That was the point the time was the relevant time the title
Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Can you provide sources for any of these claims? Or are they just some things you heard on the Internet?

Are you aware of a contradiction in you questions? This is a very sensitive matter, look at how the claims the NYPD had got treated. As for some respected sources, Kevin Shipp, David Christopher Steel and Q.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

This from Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince 2016
So there were 5 officers who said they would not let this go. No names mentioned.

The point being, fortunately, it’s not just the FBI; [there are] five different offices that are in the hunt for justice, but the NYPD has it as well,”

They did threaten to do something if the FBI didn't.

The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince explained. “I believe – I know, and this is from a very well-

www.breitbart.com...

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said. “The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince explained.
No mention of depraved sexual acts with children. You think he’d mention that.

Did you read the article? It mentions underage sex

As for the mayor of New York City, Prince said he has heard that “de Blasio wants to stay away from this.”“The evidence is so bad, the email content is so bad, that I think even he wants to stay away from it, which is really telling,” he said.

“So the plot thickens. NYPD was pushing because, as an article quoted one of the chiefs – that’s the level just below commissioner – he said as a parent, as a father with daughters, he could not let that level of evil continue,” Prince said.

“The point being, fortunately, it’s not just the FBI; [there are] five different offices that are in the hunt for justice, but the NYPD has it as well,” Prince said, citing the Wall Street Journal reporting that has “exposed downdraft, back pressure from the Justice Department” against both the FBI and NYPD, in an effort to “keep the sunlight and the disinfecting effects of the truth and transparency from shining on this great evil that has gone on, and is slowly being exposed.”

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: letni

Let's see..

Deputy Chief Steven J. Silks was second in command in Patrol Borough Queens North.

Detective Joseph Calabrese was assigned to the Brooklyn South homicide squad

And Officer Michael Caddy was from Staten Island.

That's 3 names found so far, so how did these 3 people, from 3 different precincts, work together in such a way to have seen what was on Weiner's laptop?

I can't wait for the answer, it should be a doozy!

I can't wait for the answer, it should be a doozy!

I don't understand your attitude on this subject, you imply there is nothing to be looked at here yet you don't seem interested in any research only in trying to discredit anything said without any facts yourself.

The FBI New York field office obtained Weiner’s devices on Sept. 26, 2016, as was later revealed in a report by the Justice Department’s Inspector General (IG). The NYPD Special Victims squad was looking into Weiner’s case too, The New York Post reported. The NYPD cooperates with the FBI field office. The warrant authorized “law enforcement personnel” to review data found on the devices.

Agents at the FBI headquarters in Washington later obtained their own search warrant and looked at the laptop in connection with its investigation into Clinton’s mishandling of classified information as State Secretary.

But there was a notable difference between the Washington warrant and the New York one. The New York one read, in part: “Depending on circumstances, a complete review of the seized [electronically stored information] may require examination of all of the seized data to evaluate its contents and determine whether the data is responsive to the warrant.”

The Washington one read, in part: “Law enforcement personnel will make reasonable efforts to restrict their search to data falling within the categories of evidence specified in the warrant.”

That would suggest the New York agents could look at everything, while the Washington investigators worded its warrant in a way that restricted them to look only at data regarding the mishandling of classified information.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Chadwickus

Not to mention that one would think that the chief who “threatened to go public” with all this stuff three years ago unless “timely indictments” starting coming down would have started y’know....going public, what with all the other cops who saw what’s on the laptop being suicided and all.

So weird how that isn’t happening.

So maybe the one who was going to retire pushed for them to keep their words and do something.
There are many obvious scenarios, clearly people with Families would be afraid to proceed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join