It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9+ of 12 who saw Weiner's laptop now dead + 4th NYPD Suicide this Month!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

a reply to: letni

What is up with the sermon at the end? It makes all of this very uncredible. Everyone knows that christians will believe anything if it comes from another christian. As if being christian means that you are always telling the truth. It is the scariest form of virtue signaling.

I’ve noticed all of this Q business is surrounded and limited to the christian wing of youtube and reddit.

I don’t know if any of these claims are true, but i do know that this guy doesn’t know either. Isn’t it one of the friggin ten commandments to never give false testimony about someone else? Does this qualify as false testimony?

No everyone doesn't know, especially you what Christians will believe. You would first need to be one to know , and then a very bad one at that. So you just gave false testimony about Christians yourself. What does that say about you?
Christians are constantly telling people that they are christians, so that others will think they are good people. It is known.

Actually most all decent people even misguided but mostly decent people want others to think they are good people, and will tell others all kinds of things about themselves as reasons to think they are good people, which is human nature, and not something you can pigeonhole into Christians, but being anti-Christian yourself you will still make the attempt. People are still people no matter what they believe. Maybe now after being schooled on your error, you can change that tune.

Name one Christian who told people he/she was a Christian just so they would be accepted as a "good person".
Could have been for any reason or no reason, so your just assuming they did to be accepted as a good person.

One person who claimed he was Christian so he would be accepted by Christian voters as a good person was Barrack Obama, but everyone knows he is definitely not a Christian. He's the only person I can think of who is actually guilty of what you claim.

christians display their symbols all over the place so everyone knows their christian. Because they think anyone who is not a christian is untrustworthy. They gotta let everybody know. They wear crosses around their necks, cross stickers all over their cars, little fish stickers, bible quote tattoos, bible quote stickers on their cars,

All a bunch of virtue signaling. Why else would they make a huge show of it? Doesn’t the bible actually condemn such practices?

If not to virtue signal? Why make such a huge production of it?

Quoted for the single most ignorant thing I've read online in 2019.

And I read Youtube comments.

To the OP, I brought the subject up awhile ago on ATS but it seems that CIA death squads are not actually real, according to some.

Wanna know the only President who has not used the Directive in recent times?

Clinton.

Some have thought it was because he has his own team within the intelligence community...

~shiver~

And yes, I found the links on the Darkweb too but was told to not watch the vids.

I have not.

I already have things I can't unsee.

edit on 28-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This thread is about 9 dead people 4 from "suicide" not about christians. How did it get so derailed? Seems like some want to distract from the fact that 9 are dead 4 from "suicide" all of who m has the misfortune of viewing Weiner's laptop. Pretty obvious attempt to detail the discussion from that why? Is it because of Hiliarhea? I thought that morphed into tds? Fact she is linked to nxvim, fact there is an alleged kill lost tied to Clintons, fact Haiti. She lost thankfully. Why the distraction?
edit on 29-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: Mispe!t word

edit on 29-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: Tablet typing sux

edit on 29-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: Tablet typing sux

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hell of a coincidence. Maybe someone is using voodo dolls to get these cops to die.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
This thread is about 9 dead people 4 from "suicide" not about christians. How did it get so derailed? Seems like some want to distract from the fact that 9 are dead 4 from "suicide" all of who m has the misfortune of viewing Weiner's laptop. Pretty obvious attempt to detail the discussion from that why? Is it because of Hiliarhea? I thought that morphed into tds? Fact she is linked to nxvim, fact there is an alleged kill lost tied to Clintons, fact Haiti. She lost thankfully. Why the distraction?

Second most of that. Another thread that could have been enlightening, dies from an overdose of religion.
Rediculous.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This is one story I have been watching as it continues. One of the NYPD police chiefs did make a public statement about it at the time, then all hushed up.

America lost a lot of good cops on 9/11, sad to see them losing more as this evil continues.

I have not seen the video, already have enough I would rather forget. Did come across some reports made by others, don't watch it was the general consensus.

So the FBI knows we are run by some psychopathic and satanic secret society. Wonder how many men they have lost over this issue as well?

As for why Christians are picking up this charge? Part of being a Christian is caring about other people. At the moment we have the satanists trying to sort it out amongst their own interests. Could be a long wait there.

edit on 29-6-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

I'm also a resident of NYC and can personally verify this information.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Anyone that discredits someones opinion or belief based on the fact they are associated or cite a religious source should be ignored from discussion. They lack the empathy to have a conversation with someone that has different views from their own. There are plenty of religious scholars that are not only intelligent individuals, but also scientists. Yes, religion does a lot of research into the sciences whether you believe that or not.

I am not religious but the idea of God, or a higher power, or a supreme being is a logical thought,naturally a creator and the created, it fits in our realm of natural physics. There-fore as a logic thought with-in the scope of our understanding of physics, it is completely possible there is a metaphysical GOD in this existence. So to say there isn't a God is like saying there are no such things as aliens

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

How dare someone support a loving, turn the other cheek, non violent, peaceful person. Better than Mohammed if you you'd actually compare the two.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Do some research woodcraver.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It looks like most on this thread have ADD and can't stick to the topic, or they are intentionally trying to derail the thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Replied to a post before realizing the thread had derailed off of it. Not worth further trashing of thread.
edit on 6/29/2019 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: letni

Let's see..

Deputy Chief Steven J. Silks was second in command in Patrol Borough Queens North.

Detective Joseph Calabrese was assigned to the Brooklyn South homicide squad

And Officer Michael Caddy was from Staten Island.

That's 3 names found so far, so how did these 3 people, from 3 different precincts, work together in such a way to have seen what was on Weiner's laptop?

I can't wait for the answer, it should be a doozy!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If they knew something and didn't blow the whistle, that's not good. Plenty of conservative media people would have at least listened.

Police are nothing but pawns to liberal mayors....

Its career and I guess regular suicide if police brings up any kind of conservative talk.

Its Turing into the educstuin environment...all teachers and professors are super liberal.

Anyone speaks out against them and they make your life hell

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
I dug into this a while ago and there were links to the darkweb that supposedly hosted some clips from the laptop, the clips were taken by a cellphone while the video was being played on his laptop. It was supposedly pedophilia related and snuff film stuff, in an extreme fashion and IIRC, there might have been canabalism in it as well. I didn't go to any of the links or see it, it was people reporting back on reddit and youtube and some other sites and the people who came back strongly urged people to not watch it and wanted the links removed. I was glad I didn't follow them after reading the posts. IDK if these were truthful or if they were trying to drum up interest in the topic, so I left it at that.

exactly the kind of stuff you'd expect from a Clinton data dump, if you've been paying attention. good job pointing it out!

of course, the fbi is covering it up, as they've been in the bag for decades... so these "suicides" aren't suspicious at all. they're the deep state loose ends.

I'm sure there have been a hundred other murders in the same time frame, just not obvious ones like these.

Like someone else mentioned, I also wondered if maybe the suicides might be b/c of trauma from what they saw or maybe a combination of that and further research into that stuff - it would be very traumatizing and I imagine one could put a lot of pressure on these people if they knew who saw the videos. It might be possible to have them "do the deed" themselves by making threats (use your imagination) and basically scaring the schyit out of them till they go over the edge. This is even more scary than the idea that they might have been "suicided" by another person (say being shot - IDK how they all died - that would be interesting) b/c it would be even more difficult to trace back unless there was a letter left specifically explaining that, but I'm sure they would be warned about that.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

suicides might be b/c of trauma from what they saw

Working in the police force is a tough job, dealing with peoples problems everyday. Being able to work in the gray zone of the law helps if you want to make a career of it. The thin blue line, just where do you draw the line between right and wrong?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
So far I have yet to see anything compelling that indicates the deaths of the known officers have anything at all to do with the Weiner laptop.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

What the do Christians have to with this thread???

Good point CF. A distraction from the OP.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

A good (read: crap) distraction from a crap (read: really crap) op you mean?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

So far I have yet to see anything compelling that indicates the deaths of the known officers have anything at all to do with the Weiner laptop.

Same here. The trends of sudden unexpected deaths when certain information is involved should at least be acknowledge for personal risk alone. Thats if you really want to talk about.

So the NYPD find the laptop and the FBI takes over the case. Some information was recover, the NYPD could not directly act once the FBI took over. I imagine it would of generated some interesting leads for those that got some of it. This lead these and other officers into the lions den. The FBI is trying to protect the public, but seams the best they can do for now is just manage the information and public discourse.

As for how the military is handling this does look to be improving. There are still parts running wild and a lot more to go. A clearer analysis of the threat is emerging.

From here, looks like we have a very well resourced, global network of human, drug and weapon trafficking going on. They threaten to bring down the economy if anyone tried to stop them. I call lies on this one. They are part the reason the system is mess in the first place. Things will go heaps better without them. Really.

Then we have some claiming they will use nuclear weapons to defend their stuff. We do have a right to self defense in an immediate and life threating situation. We all do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join