It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The denied Messiah

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pandorashope
The ultimate conspiracy theory;
Ever since WW2, and Eisenhower, they knew the Messiah was on the way.
God kept trying, and the Government regularly used chemicals to knock out any/all of the chosen, as they were detected.
The Nazi paperclip scientists, the same ones who were with the Black Sun, the Vril, the Nazi pseudoscience and astrology, were the ones who designed the first stages of the American psych system which has now had it's doctrine exported globally.
The Israeli Mossad hated the idea of a non-Jewish Messiah, Moslem's hated the idea of a non-Islamic Messiah, it became quite the dangerous job to even consider.
The FBI manufactured the phrase conspiracy theorist, big pharma's job was to cut off God, and the reason was because they knew the military industrial block as we know it would be dead the moment the Messiah takes over.

PS, I hope this is the right forum for?

The FBI did not manufacture the phrase 'conspiracy theory', philosopher Sir Karl Popper did in the 1950s.

Ever since the philosopher Sir Karl Popper popularised the expression in the 1950s, conspiracy theories have had a bad reputation. To characterise a belief as a conspiracy theory is to imply it’s false. More than that, it implies people who accept that belief, or want to investigate whether it’s true, are irrational.

theconversation.com...

The messiah was and always will be denied, but also not so because he always had and will always have followers. You just can't keep a good man down.
edit on 16CDT07America/Chicago04270730 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Why can we observe and create disharmonic frequency's? Why do they tend to search harmony?

No Clue

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
a reply to: CthruU

How do you awake?

That little voice inside you that says before you steal, decieve, manipulate etc - don't do this it's wrong - or
that same little voice that says help that granny cross the road, intervene with that a/hole whose bashing his wife or kid etc.

Listening and OBEYING that little voice is how you awake - OR ignoring that little voice that says steal,decieve,manipulate,don't help that granny or who cares if that a/hole is abusing his wife/kid in open view.
This is how you awake.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don't remove your Hat.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And illusion. Subliminal at it's terminal best.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Yes, and I was actually packing another bowl as I read your comment!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Not got a clue pal.

Entropy might play a part at a guess.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

Well, possibly holographic if the principle holds any weight.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

Yes, and I was actually packing another bowl as I read your comment!

Clearly.

Im only jealous as ive had to quit many moons ago after hearing my little voice say "ok, it's done it's job and now its time to tow the line now the realization has awoken".

Enjoy and rip a thumbscrewer for me for oldtimes sake. I suppose.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It does hold weight, albeit, negative weight!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: NoClue

Not got a clue pal.

Entropy might play a part at a guess.

So judging by your avatar you believe happiness is only achievable if under the influence of meds.

Hmmmm

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

So judging by yours your a Lion?

Hmmm. LoL

Can't have happiness without sadness, pain, and strife, elsewhere would be the comparison?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Who agrees with that statement?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I was always taught, if someone hits you, then twat them back twice as hard.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I was always taught, if someone hits you, then twat them back twice as hard.

Me too, but are we the majority really the sheeple and those who resist are the 'woke' ones?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The sheeple? Is that really what you consider yourself to be?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I guess there are different levels of awakenedness.

Someone hits you through they are essentially trying to empower themselves over you via the act of violence.

Twatting them back twice as hard teaches them they cannot do so.

Its what we are really, that being violent semi-intelligent monkeys that like to roam in packs and exert there will over others.

We have our moments all the same, capable of tremendous empathy as well as great evil.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I guess there are different levels of awakenedness.

Someone hits you through they are essentially trying to empower themselves over you via the act of violence.

Twatting them back twice as hard teaches them they cannot do so.

Its what we are really, that being violent semi-intelligent monkeys that like to roam in packs and exert there will over others.

We have our moments all the same, capable of tremendous empathy as well as great evil.

True, but is the act of resisting knee-jerk violent semi-intelligent monkey pangs the next step to 'awokenness'?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

The sheeple? Is that really what you consider yourself to be?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no - it depends on the situation. After all, I am what Andy says, just like you, part animal part spirit. Sometimes the primal part has the say, sometimes not. There is no denying our primal violent animal part, but we can govern and become aware of our ability to rise above and help others to do the same. That statement comes with the word 'resist' and that means put forth great effort in not only resisting the primal but also the dysfunctional social programming.
edit on 16CDT08America/Chicago04780830 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

It might be if the semi-intelligent monkey follows the Buddhist philosophy i suppose.

But what about the rest of them?
edit on 28-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join