It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The denied Messiah

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: InTheLight

I might be if the semi-intelligent monkey follows the Buddhist philosophy i suppose.

But what about the rest of them?

All philosophy, including religious, changes with the times, albiet very slowly.

I don't have the answers for the rest of them, do you?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Thus god directed their path accordingly to self destruction for impersonating the messiah as per forwarned.

Funny how this god allows things to happen then "directs" their path.

Same rubbish is spewed when one points out the inconsistencies of the account in the Garden of Eden.

Not a very bright god that supposedly will intervene in the future. But it gives comfort to the faithful I suppose.

But I know what'll be thrown at my post

"Its free will....blah blah..."

link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Artemis12

The sheeple? Is that really what you consider yourself to be?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no - it depends on the situation. After all, I am what Andy says, just like you, part animal part spirit. Sometimes the primal part has the say, sometimes not. There is no denying our primal violent animal part, but we can govern and become aware of our ability to rise above and help others to do the same. That statement comes with the word 'resist' and that means put forth great effort in not only resisting the primal but also the dysfunctional social programming.

Agreed, Minus the Animal aspect, a big MInus.

link   

I was always taught, if someone hits you, then twat them back twice as hard.

I was taught from 25 years of karate to block,duck,weave - show dominance without dominating.

So teach thyself that you cannot be struck by those about to be struckdowm. They learn same lesson but you didn't have to lower yourself to their level.

Awaken.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

The sheeple? Is that really what you consider yourself to be?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no - it depends on the situation. After all, I am what Andy says, just like you, part animal part spirit. Sometimes the primal part has the say, sometimes not. There is no denying our primal violent animal part, but we can govern and become aware of our ability to rise above and help others to do the same. That statement comes with the word 'resist' and that means put forth great effort in not only resisting the primal but also the dysfunctional social programming.

Agreed, Minus the Animal aspect, a big MInus.

Oh, so, you have conquered your ID? You have no ego? Your reply belies that fact. MInus twice.

link   

I was taught from 25 years of karate to block,duck,weave - show dominance without dominating.

You took Marriage Training?

link   

originally posted by: CthruU

So teach thyself that you cannot be struck by those about to be struckdowm. They learn same lesson but you didn't have to lower yourself to their level.

Awaken.

Excellent post.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Mate, i would be happy with the answers to next weeks Lotto.

Answers depend on perspective, just like everything else.

I have some of my own answers if that helps.

Truth is answers simply breed more queries, and i pitty a universe where anything else is ever the case.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pandorashope

I had a life long friend who believed in the second coming. He's been dead now for 10 years. Just like him, you and I will be long dead and gone before the second coming ever happens.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Aye, a brick works just as well.

The only thing you need to teach thyself, is to win by any means necessary.

Opposable thumbs and all that jazz being a large part of the human experience.

Truth is, in this world, it's probably best to pick the fights you can win, or just sit and wait on your enemy floating past you on some metaphorical river.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Same rubbish is spewed when one points out the inconsistencies of the account in the Garden of Eden.

I'm pretty confident our omnipotent God knew exactly what was going to happen to the apple in the garden with a naked woman prancing about!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Ego - Belligerence = Freedom + Intellect (divided by individuality) = Truth

Oh My!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Thus god directed their path accordingly to self destruction for impersonating the messiah as per forwarned.

Funny how this god allows things to happen then "directs" their path.

Not a very bright god that supposedly will intervene in the future. But it gives comfort to the faithful I suppose.

But I know what'll be thrown at my post

"Its free will....blah blah..."

Its free will blah blah.

See you've awoken, just perhaps respectfully choosing incorrectly.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

If someone hits you, you have already lost. A winner doesn't get in that position in the first place.

(Except in the case of the time I was punched in the face, completely out of the blue, by a guy as a group of us walked home from the Bentwater's Air Show some time back in the 1980s. Which, oddly, is the last time anyone successfully hit me. I blame the chemtrails
)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I tend to agree with you. We living in a time where crime pays more than just working hard and being a good citizen. Take politicians as an example. Take the laws regarding telemarketing calls. All the laws are in favor in keeping the anonymity of the criminal making the call!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Oh My!

Ego - Belligerence = Trapped in Loop + Primal-intelligence (divided by ID, ego & superego) = Alternate Truth

Oh You!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Oh My!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: pandorashope

Michael Jackson was the messiah, worshiped by the world then crucified by the same people who once loved him.

We missed him, now we are in limbo waiting on judgement.

Didn't Michael Jackson have a petting zoo, er, I mean private preteen school on an island near Bahrain or Dubai? I remember an old joke...

"Farah facett passed away and went through the pearly gates to meet God. He asked her if she had one wish, what would it be? She said that she wanted all the children in the world to be safe.

The next day Michael Jackson died."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Do you like repeating others or do you have something individual to add?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Do you like repeating others or do you have something individual to add?

That reply was individual, you just can't or won't see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join