It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The denied Messiah

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Relax take a breath, you will get over it...
Can dish it out but can’t take it?

How with what I posted do you interpret anything other than what a joke you are that cannot answer a simple question about comments you made.

There is nothing to get over, nothing to relax about , If I relax more so than I am I will fall asleep.

What did I dish out?

You said what another poster posted was smug, and implied they asked for proof.

I and the other posters have asked you to explain.

Will you reply again with more nonsense to expose yourself some more or will you answer the simple question?

or just admit you misinterpreted what you read?

Stop clarifying your ignorance and expose some intelligence if you can.

A poster made a complementary post about Jesus being enlightened but that it is not proof of divinity.

Nothing smug and no asking anything to be proven but simply stating an opinion that seems very logical.

Can you explain your response saying it was smug and why you said

Like he has anything to prove to you, you have things quite backwards...

Freeborn didn't ask for any proof from you or Jesus if you are implying Jesus has to prove something to a poster on ATS or the other way around as you say.

are you really troubled to understand such a simple opinion?

This is not dishing out anything but asking for clarification when in your previous reply you just expressed more nonsense that to any readers would show you cannot explain what was smug and you cannot admit that no proof was asked for.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Jesus said He would return when things got very bad, not just yet
There are a few prophecies to be fulfilled yet a reply to: Raggedyman
If one looks at the time of Noah and the heart of man became so corrupted it repented God that He created them. With this said humankind will descend to such decadence and evil that the question of will there be any faith found upon His return. In the fullness of time He came the first time and it will be in the fullness of time that He will return.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
If one looks at the time of Noah and the heart of man became so corrupted it repented God that He created them. With this said humankind will descend to such decadence and evil that the question of will there be any faith found upon His return. In the fullness of time He came the first time and it will be in the fullness of time that He will return.

But he also figured that would be within the lifetime of at least some of his Apostles. So...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Its also said our Earth is only 6000 years old, that Jesus walked on water, and that Moses parted the Red Sea.

The evidence to support such nonsensical reasoning however remains to be seen in any kind of meaningful tangible manner.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pandorashope

So , the Solution then is to have an American/Russian GOD Like Messiah Born in the Area of the Caucasus Mountains and Eventually Migrate to New York City N.Y., then start an Urban Religious Movement that Will Encompass the Now Known World ? Geez , I Wanna Be there when it Happens For Sure .........)
edit on 1-7-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

But he also figured that would be within the lifetime of at least some of his Apostles. So...

And he did return. Three days after he was crucified on the cross of Calvary. Mary Magdalene saw him first.. His final return is headed your way. So...

edit on 1-7-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: added "So..." wanted to be cool too

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The last self professed and accepted messiah sparked off a civil war that left over 30 million dead. His followers were starving at one point and he pulled some weeds from the ground and professed to his followers that is was mana from heaven that would sustain them all. He ate the mana weeds in front of his people and then died. How was he to know those mana weeds were poisonous. War still raged and every last one of his followers and many who were just to close were slaughtered.

Look up Taiping Heavenly Kingdom.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Maybe it's metaphorical.
Sound is visualized as a waveform.
If you make a 3d model of it you will get a Helix!

The book is right in many aspects, but it failed to teach how, we as children of good, can grow up.
By purpose!
There would be no way ro control us if we would have access to the secret within each of us!

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
There are a few prophecies to be fulfilled yet

No man or group will stop Him

Regardless of our own beliefs i found it preposterous that some people may get to think that God, the creator of everything, would be held back by some chemical he also created... LMFAO!

Like the entire concept of what a God is, can be easily lost on some people

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Good and Evil are very human constructs NoClue.

Nature entertains no such delusions.

Perspective is the ticket i suppose, but generally one Mans good is another's Evil.

What secret do we have within each of us?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Sorry it should have read god.

What about emotions?
You can see animals feel comfortable or beeing afraid!
You are right we tend to attribute bad to what we don't understand.
Or worse my authority tell's me what is bad and good.
This indeed is human although I think it's a very limited worldview and little growth comes of it.

The capability to tell our own Story!

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

What about emotions? They serve their purpose, and the world would be a rather lonely place without such.

Fear is a great motivator, but now that we are generally free from large predator related threats, our fears often manifest in ways that keep us from moving forward as a species, thus address the real problem we face.

Where Animals, are concerned, including us Humans, fear is a survival trait that cannot be underestimated.

The information age in which we now live kind of gives us the capability to tell our own story, it's whos listening and gathering up the meta information that the problem.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: Raggedyman
There are a few prophecies to be fulfilled yet

No man or group will stop Him

Regardless of our own beliefs i found it preposterous that some people may get to think that God, the creator of everything, would be held back by some chemical he also created... LMFAO!

Like the entire concept of what a God is, can be easily lost on some people

Turns water into wine

Has control over the wind and waves, casts demons into the pit, forgives sins and has power over life and death

But as you say, some think a few chemicals

The entire concept is lost on some

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

100% agree.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The ultimate conspiracy theory;

The ultimate conspiracy theory; Ever since WW2, and Eisenhower, they knew the Messiah was on the way. God kept trying, and the Government regularly used chemicals to knock out any/all of the chosen, as they were detected.

You are on the right track but in the wrong century. Try looking into the Sabbatai Zevi and Sabbatean Frankism--
What you are saying is true but by far not the start of this entire conspiracy. You do realize that only the Torah Jews were murdered by Hitler and not the Sabbatean Jews such as Soros. This goes a long way back.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Its also said our Earth is only 6000 years old, that Jesus walked on water, and that Moses parted the Red Sea.

Not very well understood by you.
The Hebrew Bible does not say that the earth is 6,000 years old. What it does say is that the universe and this world was formed in six eras and from the creation of the earth and water. NASA insists that 4.5 billion years ago one rotation of the world upon its own axis was but 4 to 6 hours when compared to our 24 hour rotation period today. A day is but from one light to another light in Hebrew understanding. No one actually knows the age of earth or water. Science uses the 4.5 billion years as their own start because they must somehow have a start for their guessing game.

Moses and Elijah were both only the tools of God in parting water.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

2. The idea that Jesus was pre-existent in god/ the trinity was "formulated by decree" 300 years later after his death.

Not true at all according to the scriptures of Luke.

Luke 10:16-20
*He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.
*And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
*And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
*Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
*Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

This event that Luke records happened either during Jesus' ministry or before His ministry. The point here is that Satan was expelled from heaven before Adam was created and placed in the garden. This was over 3,760 years before Jesus was born. If Jesus did indeed see Satan fall from heaven, then He had to have preexisted His natural birth by thousands of years.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Not true at all according to the scriptures of Luke.

"Evolved doctrine". Still require a certain amount of faith, and hope that you are right.

en.wikipedia.org...

Although there is much debate as to whether the beliefs of the Apostles were merely articulated and explained in the Trinitarian Creeds, or were corrupted and replaced with new beliefs,[24] all scholars recognize that the Creeds themselves were created in reaction to disagreements over the nature of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These controversies took some centuries to be resolved.

"Centuries to resolve" code for going back and seeing meaning where ones mind wants to turn to. +

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Come on guys. This riddle has been cracked and long invalidated. Its bad science in #ty riddle form. Very bad science. Mostly bad astrophysics and some stupid belief that the stars and planettes are part of an engineered machine that help dictate life on earth (the center of the universe to these old dusty retards).

Jesus was never a man. Only a bad riddle regarding antiquated, incorrect knowledge. The Bible literally states there are only 7 planettes. Its extremely antiquated, invalid riddles.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

Moses and Elijah were both only the tools of God in parting water.

Uh huh. Can anyone explain exactly why TF a supposedly omnipotent being with the parlor trick ability to see past, present, & future with no issues and knows the outcomes of everything he so much as conjures up as a shower though, and who made it that way to begin with, needs a meatsack tool to play a water trick?
edit on 7/11/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join