It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The denied Messiah

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: pandorashope

Michael Jackson was the messiah, worshiped by the world then crucified by the same people who once loved him.

We missed him, now we are in limbo waiting on judgement.
I've often suspected that Michael may have been Angelic in some manner. I will miss him forever.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Humanity could have done greater strides in objectively studying Energetic body states, synchronicity.

What level of Energetic body states must a human body be to be a chosen?
What level of Energetic body states must a human body be to be a Anointed One (Messiah/Christos mean Anointed One)?

Real spiritual knowledge increases awareness and that is not something NWO or Abrahamic religions can handle.

The Amygdala can be recalibrated so a human body reaches a higher Energetic body state level.

If people want to know a model that can explain the science behind spiritual manifestations:
www.quantumconsciousness.org...

And then we have how to use ultra sound to bliss the body if you cannot do it yourself.
www.quantumconsciousness.org...

The problem is that greedy will do everything so that you do not get well since then you do not need the Drug pushers (Medical establishment).

How many people are suffering from a badly calibrated third eye package that could have been solved if humanity was interested in how it is manifested instead of selling crappy drugs?
edit on 28-6-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Warning Possible Offensive Content.

I don't think i would have been leaving my children, or Monkey, alone with the dude, ta be honest.

Hee, hee, cha'mon.

edit on 28-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
In 200 years, the Messiah will be seen as a puzzling amalgamation of John Lennon, Hitler, and Superman.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I can only "Imagine all the people living in that perfect world".

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: pandorashope
The ultimate conspiracy theory;
Ever since WW2, and Eisenhower, they knew the Messiah was on the way.
The Israeli Mossad hated the idea of a non-Jewish Messiah, Moslem's hated the idea of a non-Islamic Messiah, it became quite the dangerous job to even consider.

The messiah was and always will be denied, but also not so because he always had and will always have followers. You just can't keep a good man down.

Hallelujah to that

Elusive, humble , powerful , eternal.
Public enemy no.1# …?????

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: CthruU

I was taught from 25 years of karate to block,duck,weave - show dominance without dominating.

You took Marriage Training?

Lol gr8 wrk.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: InTheLight

I was always taught, if someone hits you, then twat them back twice as hard.

I was taught from 25 years of karate to block,duck,weave - show dominance without dominating.

So teach thyself that you cannot be struck by those about to be struckdowm. They learn same lesson but you didn't have to lower yourself to their level.

Awaken.

Excellent post.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
When the messiah returns it won’t be as the citizen of any country, it won’t be through a birth on earth of an individual who lives in our midst and rises to power to lead the way...

Instead even his approach from far away will be witnessed by everyone and the sight will be something majestic a true sign of his glory. Even our view of the heavenly bodies of the Universe will be altered as if bowing down in praise.
The Earth will then follow suit as he nears and even every mountain will be flattened nothing is left unchanged by his presence that includes everyone of you. For the veil has been lifted there is no more question it matters not what you believed or didn’t believe now you know God...
There will be no denying the messiah not when he comes...
edit on 29-6-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Ya, I'm only half joking.

I've always said that if angels were real, they would sound like MJ.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
When the messiah returns it won’t be as the citizen of any country, it won’t be through a birth on earth of an individual who lives in our midst and rises to power to lead the way...

Instead even his approach from far away will be witnessed by everyone and the sight will be something majestic a true sign of his glory. Even our view of the heavenly bodies of the Universe will be altered as if bowing down in praise.
The Earth will then follow suit as he nears and even every mountain will be flattened nothing is left unchanged by his presence that includes everyone of you. For the veil has been lifted there is no more question it matters not what you believed or didn’t believe now you know God...
There will be no denying the messiah not when he comes...

And rightly so.

Most 99.9% clearly are blind as bats. Its a really sad state of affairs.
There is just no other way to cleanse humanity of itself imposed ignorance.

I for 1 cannot understand the blatent ignorance for equality and morality.

Makes me sick to the core to be human.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

just perhaps respectfully choosing incorrectly

Nah...thanks to the internet I can actually source the original myths from other cultures that went into compiling Genesis.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

There is just no other way to cleanse humanity of itself imposed ignorance.

Makes me sick to the core to be human.

Sounds like you missed the brotherly love sunday scripture classes christianity 101

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Jesus said He would return when things got very bad, not just yet
There are a few prophecies to be fulfilled yet

No man or group will stop Him

"very bad" might be a bit of an understatement...

“And unless the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake, whom He chose, He shortened the days.

When it gets to the point where our complete destruction is essentially imminent, we'll know it's about game time.

And I'd like to get out in front of the "horrible god, how could he do that??" bit. We're doing it to ourselves. I think we'll continue to increase our reach while still having a weak little baby grasp a bit too far to the point where we've bollocksed things up so bad the point of no return is already well out of sight. Once again, we've gotta be saved from ourselves.

Looking forward to it!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

What you are failing to realize is much of what you have surmised from historical documents to be a contradiction in actuality supports the biblical narrative...The same stories retold through generations by multiple cultures... It’s a lot like the game of elephant...
While a lot of other mythical beings which portray the similar characteristics of Christ and claim to have existed before him the actual evidence suggests it is from a period after his existence on earth... In other words are fraudulent with the specific desire of the very projections you yourself are making ... Whats more not one of them can lay claim to all of his traits and accomplishments this renders all others insignificant and incapable of being viewed in the same light as actually ever existing but more importantly of fulfilling prophecy...
Furthermore you will find no historical documentation by anyone known to have existed themselves at the same time as these mythical individuals... This can’t be said of Christ there is actual historical documentation form real historians individuals known to have existed... Even those opposed to him have documents which attest to his existence...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Jesus may have existed and may have been an enlightened person....but that's not proof of his divinity.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Remember your words so when you find out the truth for yourself and you are told “I knew you not” that your demise was your own choice...
You won’t be so smug then...
Like he has anything to prove to you, you have things quite backwards...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

How can we have a choice if Gods plan implies predestination?

Freewill is not all it's cracked up to be neither and has been proven to be illusory via neuroscience.

Do you imagine God wants a servant or an equal?

Coz you have to wonder why we were apparently created in his image?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So, that means I don't get mail...will this mean I don't get any more bills too?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

No - Stop kidding yourself - there is the doctored additions to the historian Josephus account of the times of the rebellions in Judae. A later fabrication.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Messianism is the belief in the advent of a messiah who acts as the savior or liberator of a group of people.[1] Messianism originated as an Abrahamic religious belief, but other religions have messianism-related concepts. Religions with a messiah concept include Zoroastrianism (Saoshyant), Judaism (the Mashiach), Buddhism (Maitreya), Hinduism (Kalki), Taoism (Li Hong), and Bábism (He whom God shall make manifest).

In Judaism, the messiah will be a future Jewish king from the line of David and redeemer of the Jewish people and humanity.[2] In Christianity Jesus is the messiah,[note 1] the savior and redeemer. In Islam, Jesus was a prophet and the messiah of the Jewish people.[citation ne

We're not living in the 60's. WE can do our own research.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join