It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Announcement By Tom Delonge...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I still can't believe that the United States Government is actually running a psy op dis info campaign !!
Those patents are it....

This is my first time experiencing this...I always though conspiracy theorist were nuts when they used the term "Disinfo" and "Psy Op" but once again with the NAVY being GRANTED FOUR MAJOR PATENTS that could literally change the world as we know it overnight if anything in those patents are valid.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

FULL ACK

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

I'm going to say it's both 4 and 9.
Makes most sense
If you actually think about it.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I think in the link they said the whole outfit of all the new helmets in all the f-35's would cost about 1 billion. That just leaves whatever loose change they have hanging around for these UFO disclosure projects.

The new helmet for F-35 isn't working. Lag is a problem.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Its ironic....I used to make efforts to help people learn about something new to them....now that it seems others with more opportunity and ability are doing so...and I could care less.....the battle was what drove me.....now I don't care really...to be frank I am not sure why but I am hoping people get pissed off and go hunting the rotten plicks who have screwed with us all....I do not feel it is right to negotiate with these Anti-humanitarian Terrorists....they have given us NOTHING WE WERENT GOING TO TAKE FROM THEM ANYWAYS...they have done us no favors.....we do not forget we do not forgive.

For the rest of us its time to begin openly pursuing attacking and disenfranchising the BOSSES OF anyone who plays the Straw=Man game or anyone who makes Fence-Sitting regressive commentary or organised efforts to support the suppression focuses.

The world is FLOODED with truthful information...its time to stop the wild-goose chase of trying to dig it up...when we should be focusing on burying those preventing us from accessing the truths of our world during our very short lives.

The Craft are simple...the technology is simple....anyone saying different is a liar....any GOVERNMENT claiming they don't know about and understand free energy and this technology is Anti-Humanitarian.... NO ONE SIMPLY MISSES THE BALL ON THIS ISSUE...….nobody gets a free pass.

Its Germans and Religons holding things back.....no one wants to admit the Germans didn't surrender everything...no one....and no one wants to re-write every Religon….no one wants the truth of Humanities cyclical existance on Earth to be known nobody wants to PAY THE TAB FOR ALL OF THE LIES AND SUPPRESSIONS..and really we don't have time to wait for all of these rotten old freaks to die off so we cannot brand their hasses….they all made a little deal....to save their own arses.

Enter President Trump....who is a Master at the Art of the Deal.

I don't care if the masses learn or not....because THE MASSES ALWAYS LEARN....this is now about setting an example and disenfranchising powers that have had many CENTURIES to entrench themselves.

This is about setting an example for the future Generations to come....and yes this HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

So what was the big announcement? Did Tom drop a new album?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
A few thoughts:
1. Patents filed in 2017 can’t account for 2004 sightings ..... and let’s conveniently ignore decades of sightings with similar flight characteristics from around the world that predate even that.
2. If any upcoming announcement were to suggest these things are from Earth are we to assume the $60 billion (probably conservative) annual black budget spend of the US has been usurped by Russia, struggling with bankruptcy 2 decades ago, or China who only the last 15 years haveshown rapid GDP growth? That’s done performance from either of those nations.
3. If from Earth this tech confines fossil fuels to the trash can and frankly could obliterate many of our ecological issues. Therefore, how dare ‘they’ keep this advancement from society under the guise of national security. This, if from Earth, represents transformational enhancement to how we live on this planet. Every man, women and child could be hugely and positive effected ..... what rationale, apart from preserving status quo, would they offer for keeping this advance away from us?

So, if from Earth there’s some massive explanation required. The alternative, it’s not from around here, is even more amazing!

Having followed the topic for close on 50years this is the most excited I’ve ever been that we may just get an answer.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Lucidparadox
I still can't believe that the United States Government is actually running a psy op dis info campaign !!
So...what are we being distracted from? It's too fringe (and long-term) for it to be the current political circus. Something elemental.
Gut? Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

This is a subject that is very important, but sometimes you have to be able to choose between those simply trying to make a buck and those who are sincerely dedicated to finding the answers.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

What's incredible is that we caught the disinfo before they even were able to use it.

The Navy hasn't used the parents yet as justification for the UFO sightings.. only the media has.

Just wait... They're going to try and erase all those patent records of it getting denied the first 3-4 times, erase all those who had a hand in it's approval.. etc.

They really really don't want disclosure

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lme7898354
a reply to: vinifalou

This is a subject that is very important, but sometimes you have to be able to choose between those simply trying to make a buck and those who are sincerely dedicated to finding the answers.

Doesn't that presume they are mutually exclusive?

Although some are clearly out to only make money and sometimes do more harm than good to the subject, I don't think it always has to be one or the other.

If someone or a group is making some money but is also helping the cause move forward then i don't have an issue with that. Up to this point at least it does seem they (TTSA) are doing that, whatever my personal thoughts on TDL are. It's certainly got a lot more people talking about as far as i can see and that's a good thing.

I get a little frustrated at the delays, particularly after the type of announcement that started this thread, but that's just my own impatience for answers, truth and disclosure...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: dantanna
because hes a loser wanna be famous

How is he a loser? Because he does not post on ATS

And why would he post this stuff on a politics website anyway?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

In plain sight.....

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Source TDL Twitter:

What's the plan...?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Former spook's and covert people, have you ever heard the saying leopards never change their spots.

Now they are here to enlighten us with a great "truth"

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Something elemental.

When you eliminate all the things that it's not (common political distraction, scaring our adversaries, a simple money scam by TTSA, etc) then it raises some pretty big questions. An overriding question becomes are these players rogue or do they have the blessing of Uncle Sam? I believe the evidence is quite strong that this is a government sponsored operation.

We know that the core group--let's call them Team Bigelow for now--have what many consider some pretty far out theories and beliefs.

If it's not a scheme to procure exponential defense spending (and it very well could be) then maybe we are being prepped to accept the reality of a non-human intelligence.

I'm starting to think that some kind of "reveal" actually is in the works, Johnny. If so, I suggest not taking it at face value. I know I won't.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
TDL MENTIONS TFT's VIDEO!!!!!
This is before NYT's article...

edit on 29-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

UFOs are not evidence of aliens from another world though.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'm starting to think that some kind of "reveal" actually is in the works, Johnny. If so, I suggest not taking it at face value. I know I won't.

I agree. Whatever they "reveal" has to be examined very, very carefully, because this is an awful lot spin already applied.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

It's interesting TDL said that there were layers of threat of hostile aliens, he was meaning different levels to security an such, but he could be double meaning that by saying the threats are possibly layered in different realities within this complex globe.
Maybe our consciousness is evolving us towards a joining of two realities or more, I'm day dreaming again btw

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join