It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Announcement By Tom Delonge...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Actually it is all layed out in the Sekret Machine books. If anybody bothers reading a book these days.

Analogy: The farmer buys some dogs do get rid of the rats in the barn.
But the dogs cannot be sure what the farmer has in stock for them when they have killed all the rats.
After all, dogs come with a maintenance cost and can be bothersome.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
I am not trying to spread doom fap, butt, I always felt that whatever the reality is behind the countless records and witness reports surrounding UFOs and Aliens, it was a truth that is not good for all of humanity. And that’s why it was covered up. Like well, there are aliens. But only like 100 of them. And they have a base on the Moon, and the Moon could collapse at anytime so we’re trying to fix the Moon with the Aliens. Or the Aliens have an enemy that’s another powerful Alien race and they can show up any day and start a war with us and they have superior weapons and nukes. Or that the Aliens live in our ocean. There are a lot of them. They are way more powerful than us. There isn’t enough of them to take over the world or start a war, butt whenever they want they can randomly kidnap humans, sodomize them, and if they don’t like what they see, bring them home, but most times they eat who they kidnap and we can’t do anything about it. And they don’t eat enough people to try and start a war in our ocean with an Alien race.

I think Tom nailed it. Even if he doesn’t really know the truth himself.

Roger Lier UFO Crash in Brazil

Inside this book, which appears to be a true report /investigative experience by Roger in Brazil, eye witnesses of the alien that was being operated on, and seen in town had “3 toes on their feet with one appendage on the back for balancing”, that the skin appeared “scaley” yet it wasn’t and that their heads were extremely big, and unproportiante to their bodies.

“Bumps on the head, horns, oversized head too big for body, skinny lanky body that is small...”

Using this information, I could have sworn I had seen this before. Lo and behold digging into my brain I remembered where, it was the mysterious Satanic Bible. Out of the entirety of the book, (of which I believe no one has translated or understands the meaning) it shows what appears to be the “devil” but in reality it matches what the surgeons and people have said about the being in Brazil, pretty much to a T.

Now why I bring this up, is because the police officer who apprehended the alien in town (there were 2 officers) one of them died mysteriously from what was Ebola like symptoms, which was thought to be from exposure to the alien entitity. The Brazilian government covered up his death, didn’t tell his wife what happened, and scrubbed his name from the history books. He fell deathly ill after interacting with the alien, fever bleeding out the pores:

I bring this up to make the point, that there may be a reason there is no disclosure and everything is being kept on wraps. It could be because:

My theory, is these beings harbor microorganisms that might be fatal to humans, causing a total annihilation of mankind.

This would explain why disclosure is so… complicated.

Sincerely,

TFT

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
All of you naysayers will be eating your words.

Nothing wrong with being skeptical about something that is admittedly fantastic. And if it means that much to you to say "I told you so," then you go right on ahead and print it on a shirt, get a tattoo, rent a billboard. At that point, nobody will care.
edit on 28-6-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

edit on 0100000006pm620191228X by HumanoidX because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Is this a worse scenario than we live short, cruel lives in a meaningless universe and will die without understanding any of it?

"I'm astounded by people who want to 'know' the universe when it's hard enough to find your way around Chinatown."

"Not only is there no God, try getting a plumber on weekends."

Woody Allen

edit on 28-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

He said the old gods are real in his AMA

[Wiki] - Sumerian text as referring to Anunnaki

This group of deities probably included the "seven gods who decree":An, Enlil, Enki, Ninhursag, Nanna, Utu, and Inanna.
the most powerful and important deities in the Sumerian pantheon: the descendants of the sky-god An

The Book of Enoch describes divine entities called the Watchers descending to Earth to monitor humankind and aid in our advancement. Inca legend states that the god Viracocha created humans and taught them astronomy, agriculture and other advanced arts. The Maya civilization believed their supreme god Kukulkan taught humans writing, mathematics and science.
edit on 0100000006pm620192228X by HumanoidX because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HumanoidX

Yeah I agree those gods are candidates it's half the reason I gave EA a shout within my avatar, bring them on..... I just want to know where I stand, are they little g's and we big G's

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Nearly a day later and no further update from TDL.

Great - saves me reading 125+ replies, then.

And Tom gets 29 ATS flags for revealing precisely... nothing.

edit on 28-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I was reading through the whole thread and I noticed your stonewall approach to the consideration of Unidentified Flying Objects being Extraterrestrial, and that you felt there isnt any proof being provided.

I was hoping to get to the root of why you feel that way, and what constitutes as proof.

I will level with you. Alot of people in the "pro-UFO" community are crazy, and as shown in this thread.. some of them cannot answer your questions properly and sometimes get off topic into obscurity which only hurts our optics here.

You have asked repeatedly what proof has been provided. Ill take a swing at it.

In court cases we accept witness testimony as evidence, as long as the witness is of sound mind, we even take expert witnesses.

In the referenced docu-series we have 2 ACTIVE DUTY (not retired like many of the others, these guys have something to lose) Navy pilots, who are trained observers, one who is an aerospace engineer. We also have a commander pilot, and a radar operator. They confirmed some things to be true and factual:

-They confirmed the authenticity of a slew of recordings of unidentified flying objects.
-They confirmed they knew the exact pilots who were recording the videos and present at the time.
-They confirmed that they too saw things similiar to what was seen in the videos.
-They confirmed that the objects in the videos followed them for months, nearly caused accidents,interrupted training exercises, and even followed them to the middle east.

They brought in expert witnesses in the aerospace industry to analyze the videos and see if they could determine any type of craft to have the shape of those objects and make the maneuvers they were making. They determined that based on the tech we have, it isnt physically impossible.

Not only that, but that the ability for the craft to do the things they did (with zero exhaust, no heat signature, no wings, no propellers) are impossible given our current understanding of physics and thermodynamics. These are people with high end security clearances. They even had the guy from skunkworks on there.

Physical Evidence: The videos
Abstractual: Confirmation of authenticity and witness testimony

In addition to all of that, we have confirmed government programs spending money on researching UFOs
We also confirmation of a senate committee, and the president getting UFO briefings recently.

All of these things are REAL.

I could understand if your stance is "These referenced objects are simply next gen human tech kept quiet at the highest of clearances" or "This is foreign tech, created and deployed by our adversaries who's advancements are far beyond our own"

People who debunk rarely if ever give theories of their own, they just say they dont believe it.

They arent drones, since drones are propeller/jet operated, and these have no propellers or jets, and have 0 heat or exhaust, travel at mach 30, defy aeronautics, accelerate at nearly unfathomable rates, and change direction instantaneously.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It's all fake, right?

vimeo.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
In court cases we accept witness testimony as evidence, as long as the witness is of sound mind, we even take expert witnesses.

I don't think that anyone is arguing that UFOs don't exist. Of course they do. Stuff flies around, and some witnesses just don't know what it was. What remains unproven is exactly what it really is and where it comes from. In court, they argue whether or not a specific crime happened. They're not trying to find out whether or not the perpetrator exists, or that they came from somewhere other than Earth.

People have odd experiences. But no matter how honest and upstanding and intelligent they are, if they start claiming they interacted with aliens from another planet or dimension or whatever, they better have some solid information that proves it up, or it's still all conjecture. To paraphrase, "Proof talks, bull# walks."

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Hello Lucid, that was a good post laying down some of the basics. There are many reputable town people, that have come out with abduction stories. Are they lying too? These people never gained anything throughout their life to justify the motives of a hoaxer. Here's an example:

www.youtube.com...

There is also the Barney and Betty Hill abuction case as well.

There are I'm sure a huge list of people that are eye witnesses to actually seeing the alien entities first hand. We are talking beyond just seeing a UFO in the sky. These things have interacted with people, have apparently beamed people up and experimented and medically examined people.

Also a recurring theme is Zeta Reticula. Greys. 3 Ft Tall entities. They seem to be consistent with they way they describe the encounters.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: Diaspar

Nearly a day later and no further update from TDL.

Great - saves me reading 125+ replies, then.

No Worries.
I can save you some more reading time too - over a day and still nothing.

I'll refer to my first post in this thread....

Prepare to be tantalized....but ultimately disappointed....

Thus far i'm disappointed by.......well anything happening at all

Also, are you suggesting celltypespecific and TDL are one and the same??

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: celltypespecific
He has made proclamations like this before and then delivered Tic-Tac, Gofast, Gimbal, NYT, changed NAVY guidelines, forced GOV to admit that we do study UAPS/UFOs, disclosed existence of AATIP, Washington Post articles, briefings with TRUMP, briefings with SENATORS.... what could this mean.... will this be FULL DISCLOSURE....

How do you even know this is about ufos or aliens? This could be about his std screening?

Or maybe a sex video of him and john podesta is about to be released?

Hmm...the numbers work out. When DeLonge was 7, Podesta was 36.
That sounds about right.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

Actually if abduction accounts are to be believed,even half of them to be true,we got over 25 species visiting.

Or these things can take many forms to deceive people

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

Actually if abduction accounts are to be believed,even half of them to be true,we got over 25 species visiting.

Or these things can take many forms to deceive people

Good thinking, yeah you are right on that. But even so, I don't believe we are in a reality where all of them are lying lol. That's just unrealistic af.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
It's all fake, right?

vimeo.com...

Yes yes... ofc...
Now, move along...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

When you combine video evidence, with MULTIPLE eyewitnesses testifying to the same event, to me that seems pretty self explanatory that what they are saying happened, and whats on video, actually happened.

"Stuff flies around and some witnesses just dont know what it was.."

No.. we take it a step further.

We ask, and watch..

How did it fly around?
What did it look like?
How fast was it?
Does the object behave like anything we have knowledge of?
Is what we saw possible with our understanding of science?

We analyze it and make a determination.

If we determine that it is definitely an object, something we dont recognize, something that based on design should not be able to fly, something without wings or any type of propeller jet or rocket to generate lift, something that moves faster than we can move, something that has no heat signature despite the amount of energy required to perform the capabilities it is performing...

we reach a point as to where we say..

We as humans cannot create this as this time..

So what else could it be?

Theres only one or two answers.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"not something to laugh at"
"Some good and some bad news"
"We will all have to deal with it"

These are the key points here.

I'm going with someone leaving his TTSA group and a replacement coming in..

That's the good and bad news.
The bit not to be laughed at?
The reason

This is what I'm going with

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Definitely not,there are solid cases out there,Even john mack thought theres something happening.We will soon either find out or not,Hopefully the former

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join