It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Announcement By Tom Delonge...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Episode 5 is tonight, so we will see

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

1. Aliens (ET's) Piloting them.
2. Artificial Intelligence piloting the craft (Autonomous)
3. Robots inside of the craft, piloting them unlike something we've seen before. Think R2D2 piloting a craft.
4. Biological beings, and not acraft (they actually are alive.)
5. A new type of metal, that may be alive, so like a living / metal hybrid of some sorts.
6. Demons, in a biblical sense. (Fallen Angels).
7. Inter-dimensional Beings that don't originally reside or come from this dimension.
8. Time travelers from a distant time, perhaps millions of years from now where this technology exists or is possible.
9. Perhaps an ancient Earth race that was always here.

If i were to guess, it would be #1, because I actually believe in what people have said that have been abducted. I believe Roswell reports, Bob Lazar's interviews where he said that he went inside the craft and it was designed for small beings. I believe the UFO crash in Brazil, and how a living body was recovered and how they operated on it to heal a fractured leg bone. (with vivid description of the alien being being 3ft tall ish etc, usual description).
edit on 28-6-2019 by TheFinalTheoryReturns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns

1. Aliens (ET's) Piloting them.
2. Artificial Intelligence piloting the craft (Autonomous)
3. Robots inside of the craft, piloting them unlike something we've seen before. Think R2D2 piloting a craft.
4. Biological beings, and not acraft (they actually are alive.)
5. A new type of metal, that may be alive, so like a living / metal hybrid of some sorts.
6. Demons, in a biblical sense. (Fallen Angels).
7. Inter-dimensional Beings that don't originally reside or come from this dimension.
8. Time travelers from a distant time, perhaps millions of years from now where this technology exists or is possible.
9. Perhaps an ancient Earth race that was always here.

Except for maybe the fancy metal, I don't see how any of these options would be good for regular humans like us.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Blueshift I like your posts and enjoy reading them. I agree, pretty much nothing can be good for us. The very fact the the crafts or aliens do not reveal themselves to society on a mass scale has to make you wonder? What is actually going on. If they were hostile, why not just blow us up or steal the planet, and or resources?! Why this covert operation to fly around our planet in stealth mode, like a SCOUT craft ?! If they were good beings, why not just drop down to a city or in front of the white house and make themselves known, so they help us or let us know what they are? Something doesn't "sit right with me". Nobody commented on my previous post, but I was reading Roger Leir's book on a UFO crash in brazil, and he came to the speculation that the aliens themselves (their bodies) could :

Harbor microorganisms that might be fatal to humans, causing a total annihilation of mankind. The reason for disclosure might be because there cannot be any cross contamination of species!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns
a reply to: Blue Shift

Blueshift I like your posts and enjoy reading them. I agree, pretty much nothing can be good for us. The very fact the the crafts or aliens do not reveal themselves to society on a mass scale has to make you wonder? What is actually going on. If they were hostile, why not just blow us up or steal the planet, and or resources?! Why this covert operation to fly around our planet in stealth mode, like a SCOUT craft ?! If they were good beings, why not just drop down to a city or in front of the white house and make themselves known, so they help us or let us know what they are? Something doesn't "sit right with me". Nobody commented on my previous post, but I was reading Roger Leir's book on a UFO crash in brazil, and he came to the speculation that the aliens themselves (their bodies) could :

Harbor microorganisms that might be fatal to humans, causing a total annihilation of mankind. The reason for disclosure might be because there cannot be any cross contamination of species!

Than what about all the exposure to ETs by Abductees and Experiencer’s? Everything from visual sightings, face to face meetings, medical tests, to full on sexual intercourse with Hybrids and Reptilians. The most negative bodily responses I’ve read about are slight cases of Radiation poisoning, rashes and the occasional bruise or claw marks.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

When you combine video evidence, with MULTIPLE eyewitnesses testifying to the same event, to me that seems pretty self explanatory that what they are saying happened, and whats on video, actually happened. "Stuff flies around and some witnesses just dont know what it was.." No.. we take it a step further. We ask, and watch.. How did it fly around? What did it look like? How fast was it? Does the object behave like anything we have knowledge of? Is what we saw possible with our understanding of science? We analyze it and make a determination. If we determine that it is definitely an object, something we dont recognize, something that based on design should not be able to fly, something without wings or any type of propeller jet or rocket to generate lift, something that moves faster than we can move, something that has no heat signature despite the amount of energy required to perform the capabilities it is performing... we reach a point as to where we say.. We as humans cannot create this as this time.. So what else could it be? Theres only one or two answers.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
Than what about all the exposure to ETs by Abductees and Experiencer’s? Everything from visual sightings, face to face meetings, medical tests, to full on sexual intercourse with Hybrids and Reptilians. The most negative bodily responses I’ve read about are slight cases of Radiation poisoning, rashes and the occasional bruise or claw marks.

Really? You never read about the hardcore mind control that practically all abductees describe, which makes it nearly impossible for us to take anything they -- or the "aliens" -- say at face value? I call it a big negative when a person can't even be sure that what they experienced or felt was what really happened.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Wow, so many on here badmouthing this guy, yet his initial actions are responsible for so much of what everyone is talking about now on TV and all over the net.

He is not a scientist, he is an organizer and he did a damned jood job of helping to pick this subject off the crap table and force some of the movers and shakers to pay attention. It is the kind of thing we all wanted, at least those that truly have open minds.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Um, US Navy filed a patent in 2016 and is rushing it thru approval for this tech. Of course theoretical , I think but we don't know all the laws of physics so maybe it's just us out there (The Daily Mail, I know sorry): www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 28-6-2019 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

"Disclosure is coming....now! No wait...now! No wait.."
-every pseudo ufologist ever

These guys are people constantly giving the same answer in Pictionary 'its a jackal! Jackal! It's a jackal! Jackal! Jackal! IF YOU WERE WRONG THE FIRST TIME WHY GIVE THE SAME ANSWER FOUR MORE TIMES???

These hacks have been banging on about full disclosure for decades but do we have it? No. But it will come next year, if not it will be the year after that, if not it will be the year after...you can paint the rest of the picture.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Wow, so many on here badmouthing this guy, yet his initial actions are responsible for so much of what everyone is talking about now on TV and all over the net.

Only in the USA, remember - Americans seem to be the exclusive laboratory mice for this admittedly interesting experiment.

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WE LOVE YOU TOM!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

No mice being herded around over here - not even a squeak... Hell, we're not even invited to watch 'Unidentified' on our localised History channel. But then outsiders might pollute the experiment.

I see Dr Green nodding sagely...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88
Um, US Navy filed a patent in 2016 and is rushing it thru approval for this tech. Of course theoretical , I think but we don't know all the laws of physics so maybe it's just us out there (The Daily Mail, I know sorry): www.dailymail.co.uk...

Here's another LINK posted by celltypespecific in THIS thread

Goes a bit more in depth than The Daily Mail

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: charlyv

Only in the USA, remember - Americans seem to be the exclusive laboratory mice for this admittedly interesting experiment.

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WE LOVE YOU TOM!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

No mice being herded around over here - not even a squeak... Hell, we're not even invited to watch 'Unidentified' on our localised History channel. But then outsiders might pollute the experiment.

I see Dr Green nodding sagely...

Well, it certainly is not only in America. You people have had your experiments gone wry as well. Rendlesham certainly had a great deal of psy-op, even though the fundamental may have been true.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I was talking about PHYSICAL REACTIONS to the human body after the encounters, not during or psychological reactions. reply to: Blue Shift

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I was just reading a long blog post about "the plan," which included how the deep state was going to retaliate...it said the deep state will not start a war or commit a false flag, in the end, to save their own hides, the deep state will offer disclosure. They will reveal the truth, and offer us technology beyond our wildest dreams, but the catch is that this is just a distraction and a bribe to keep them in power over us.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

Care to call out the link? Sounds like interesting reading. I know the T&C has issues about linking to certain competitors, so use your own discression.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Such BS.. that patent is a psyop

They're scared that they will have to disclose so they came up with that BS

Which btw.. the language in it reads like everything Bob lazar's said in the 80s

I can't believe this.

They're going to try and stop this and say this was giv tech the whole time

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

BINGO!!!

But this is why its psy op
Read the comment by the patent lawyer...its extremely revealing...

Link

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

Sounds interesting ...yeah where is the link..?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So what is this about? Is there going more gun video, or the full video of the other ones that are online.

So suspenseful. But I would think that if you got a multi billion dollar war carrier cruzing the oceans, you may have a bit better camera technology to film things then the gun camera on ship or even the helmet camera. I mean even back in 2004 they had pretty techy helmets and cameras. I think the tic tac ones were F/A-18E/F Super Hornets, and seing thats a pretty pricey plane, you best belive they had more then one fancy camera on board.

Seing some said that they had visual, well its likely on the helmet vid as well, why not just put that out, or why wait. Or is this what the announcement is about? I doupt that, probably just a longer video of the gun-vid.

And seems they upgraded them since the 2004 incident. This is from 2015 and at $400,000 for one, they better make toast as well for that price. But its still pretty spiffy, a whole 360 view around the whole plane, it can even see through the bottom of the plane, night vision was greatly advanced also. Oh ya, I think they had better view then the ifra red gun cam in the 1950s on jet fighters then the one thats circulating around the internet.
New upgraded helmet for f-35

But anyways I see why To DeLonge got this job. Like Trump he does represent a great many people, and also, likely Morgan Freeman was asking for to much money. But this guy is as good as anybody I suppose.

I think in the link they said the whole outfit of all the new helmets in all the f-35's would cost about 1 billion. That just leaves whatever loose change they have hanging around for these UFO disclosure projects.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join