It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC: The U.S. is 'running concentration camps on our southern border'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

AOC: The U.S. is 'running concentration camps on our southern border'

Good. Slap her a__ in one and be done with one more problem

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Seriously? I'm Public Opinion, not no one.

And we know you don't. Cookie?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: mobiusmale

I like AOC, I think she's great!

There are some wise words that AOC might be well advised to subscribe to...but she won't.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."...attributed to Abraham Lincoln (though there are much earlier versions of the same thought to be found elsewhere).

I think she is great too, in that her constant babbling proclamations demonstrate far-left ideology to be patently idiotic...which has the dual effect of "waking" some of the left-leaning to the absurdities of the direction the Democrat Party is headed, and to impressing on independents and Republicans alike that "4 more years" is the better way to go.

That will give the Dems until 2024 to right their ship.

AOC (based on recent polls in her own District) may not be around that long anyway...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Seriously? I'm Public Opinion, not no one.

And we know you don't. Cookie?

I'm not the only one. For instance, the people in her own district want her gone.

Source

Why am I not surprised the both of you like such a vapid moron?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
AOC is a horses a**.

She gets too much attention for someone who hasn't accomplished anything but hood-winking voters in NYC.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

AOC is so incredibly stupid. Its remarkable to see her rise to the level she has. Stupid people with power is terrifying. We must make sure this girl is a one term politician....

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Yes. You're the only one to make this about the people in this thread like some sad buffoon.

Also: LOL. 41% are unfamiliar with her?!?
How high is the approval rating of Mr. Presents again?

*crickets*

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Would you like a binky?

Reading the rest of the link might help.
edit on 18 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

AOC makes me give thanks that Trump is President.

I wonder what her accomplishments are?

What has she done for the People in her district?

In Ocasio-Cortez’s District, MS-13 Kills While She Calls To Disband ICE

thefederalist.com...

Oh, there is something she has accomplished. The one's that say they like AOC must love gang violence.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I wish that the DHS would just go ahead and call them refugee camps. That is what they are. Places for refugees to stay while asylum status is determined.

In my opinion, the administration is purposely not using the term refugee camps because such would entail following international guidelines for minimum standards and best practices.

See: UNHCR: Camp planning standards (planned settlements)

These guidance notes outline the minimum standards required to ensure planned settlements enable refugee communities to live with security and dignity in a healthy environment which improves their quality of life.

The ‘average camp area per person (Sqm.)' indicator measures the average living space to which a person has access in a camp. This space should accommodate all services while promoting dignified living:

A minimum surface area of 45 Sqm per person including household gardening space should be allocated.
30 Sqm per person will be necessary for roads, foot paths, educational facilities, sanitation, security, firebreaks, administration, water storage, distribution points, markets, storage of relief items and, of course, plots for shelter.

Developing an inappropriate site or failing to develop a site to standards can result in further displacement causing unnecessary further loss and distress to persons of concern and may put some people/groups at further risk.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yes AOC, the Jews were flocking to Germany hoping to find institutional housing and job opportunities.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Except very few are actually refugees by legal definition. Most are just looking for a more lucrative environment to live and work in.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: pthena

Except very few are actually refugees by legal definition. Most are just looking for a more lucrative environment to live and work in.

Heh.

Aren’t we all?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't even understand why Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is getting involved in internal US politics.

You've just won the Champions League lah. Enjoy your summer off and your Little Mix lady friend.....

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

We know you do. This is why no one takes your asinine posts seriously.

By the same token, Trump supporters' posts should not be taken seriously because Trump says some of the dumbest # ever uttered by a politician.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Yes AOC, the Jews were flocking to Germany hoping to find institutional housing and job opportunities.

That statement really tells the tale of her shear stupidity.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

By the same token, Trump supporters' posts should not be taken seriously because Trump says some of the dumbest # ever uttered by a politician.

Oh please, the dims have that title lock, stock and barrel. Not a day goes by that they don’t raise the bar of stupidity with the things they say and do.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
How many US citizens are being held in these so called concentration camps?

How many people here know that our US Constitution applies equally to every human being, not just citizens?

Our forefathers weren't idiots. They designed it that way because they lived through tyranny. And it's been upheld by our highest court over and over.

edit on 18-6-2019 by Duderino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Make another post about Russian collusion.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Really? Can you show me where in the Constitution that foreigners have the right to vote?

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join