It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, the United States and Israel are uniting against Iran!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Oh man, I missed that gem.

Hurt Iran and you hurt the deep state, lol.

PrOoF iS ObUmEr LiKeD iRaN, sO iRan= DeEp StaTe, aSlO, Q.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Hay. So who is the USA MSM trying to discredit in the attacks on the Oil Tankers in the Strait. Trump, USA Military? You guessed it? So who comes running to the basketball court like yesterday? They want to cut a deal. Iran, yep you guessed it. So I remembered something about Russia and Israel several months ago. When you look at the Deep State controlled USA MSM, who are they banging for and against. Just watch and figure it out for yourself. That's my opine

MSM is AGAINST: Russia, Israel, Trump, Border Security, Christianity
MSM is FOR: EU, Unchecked Mass Migration, Iran, Islam

Analysis There's a New Alliance in the Middle East Russia, the United States and Israel are uniting against Iran, making it clear to Bashar Assad who will determine the future of the region

Link

The Russian Federation is not "against" Iran. You are mistaken. Where did you get that bizarre idea from?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Iran has done nothing. This is just an attempted oil grab by America. Please do not let Team Trump and Pompeo get away with this. It will result in hundreds of thousands of innocent lives lost, billions in wasted taxpayer money, and a further erosion of America values, if any even exist today.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Bloodworth

So are you gonna hook us up with one of multiple leaders who vowed to use the weapon the day they got it or nah?

Did you read the article about Iran stock piling uranium and the guy who said today's generation will see the destruction of Israel?

They went to destroy with nukes

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

So are you gonna hook us up with one of multiple leaders who vowed to use the weapon the day they got it or nah?

Did you read the article about Iran stock piling uranium and the guy who said today's generation will see the destruction of Israel?

“You young people should be assured that you will witness the demise of the enemies of humanity, meaning the degenerate American civilization, and the demise of Israel,” Khamenei said in a meeting with students.
[url=https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-khamenei/iran-youth-will-witness-demise-of-israel-american-civilization-khamenei-idUSKCN1SS2R4]Reuters.[/ url]

That's a bit different than your original claim that some leaders have said they would use it the day they got it.
edit on 17-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What guy?

Didn't Ahmadinejad say something like this way, way back when he was in power?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

What guy?

It's alleged that Ahmadinejad said Iran would wipe Israel off the map, but that has been contested by some experts claiming that it was misinterpreted, though they agreed it was still a negative statement. The US, Israel, and Iran have all had their part in saber rattling.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Weird...i remember when this website was pretty anti war and we (I've been a lurker since 2007) all would agree that war with Iran would be an absolute disaster and is just another excuse to control the region's natural resources. Now? A reality TV star becomes president (and not by popular vote) and you folks jump on his mushroom chode for what? I am seriously baffled by how incredibly pro war this place has become. Not only that, but Iran is the least threatening country in the Middle East. How about we look at Saudi Arabia or Pakistan? Or hey...how about ISRAEL?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Iran has done nothing. This is just an attempted oil grab by America. Please do not let Team Trump and Pompeo get away with this. It will result in hundreds of thousands of innocent lives lost, billions in wasted taxpayer money, and a further erosion of America values, if any even exist today.

Feel like all of our people, want peace.
Damn the war-makers!

Oooops: are we still peaceful if we damn the war-makers?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Waterglass

How is Iran a big enough threat to warrant going to war?
I would really prefer to deter wars.... but yanno Iran is close to being nuclear.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

What guy?

It's alleged that Ahmadinejad said Iran would wipe Israel off the map, but that has been contested by some experts claiming that it was misinterpreted, though they agreed it was still a negative statement. The US, Israel, and Iran have all had their part in saber rattling.
Well I thought it was pretty interesting that under Obama watch, the Arab Spring happened and deposed Egyptian leader Hosni Mubarak a supposedly pro Western guy and then he was replaced by the guy who is now in prison who was a leader in the Muslim Brotherhood. Just sayin ... the Deep State promotes Muslim
Brotherhood and radical Islam ... you might want to reassess your ideas.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Well I thought it was pretty interesting that under Obama watch, the Arab Spring happened and deposed Egyptian leader Hosni Mubarak a supposedly pro Western guy and then he was replaced by the guy who is now in prison who was a leader in the Muslim Brotherhood. Just sayin

Who propped up Bin Laden, Sadam, provided the nuclear power for Iran and soon to be a nuclear Saudi Arabia?

Incompetence or malice? One the other, or mixture of the two?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Better question:
Where have you been for more than 10 years to be isolated enough to have to ask that question ?

Explain it then. How is a country the size of Iran on the other side of the world a threat to me?

Easy one. They nuke someone like Israel, they nuke back, everyone begins nuking each other, and then mushroom clouds finally in your home town mainland USA.
Or another indirect way. Iran keeps provoking whomever, the whomever finally freaks out and bombs them bigly, Iran allies return bombing, finally someone nukes, then western allies nuke them, then opposing super powers start nuking each other, and mushroom clouds in your hometown USA.

Of course no one will believe it's going to happen until after it has happened.
edit on 17-6-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Go ahead why don’t you tell me ?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: UKTruth

And you would actually fall for it if they said that's what they were doing. Lol. 15 years later and we'll still be there, just like Afghanistan and Iraq.

So naive.

Fall for what?
I am not supportive of a ground invasion or occupation.
I am very supportive of the US military taking out the leadership of Iran.

Nearly 30 years ago the US had the capability to target missiles to a few metres and you can be sure that they know where the leadership of Iran is at all times. If they wanted to take them out - or force them into hiding with little to no communications ability, they could do so.

The only thing stopping them is Russia and China. If that support goes, the Iranian leadership are dead men walking and that would be a good thing.
In reality, China and Russia wouldn't do a damn thing, so i say go for it. Take them out now.
edit on 18/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

So what happens after you take them out?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

So what happens after you take them out?

The people of Iran elect a new government.
edit on 18/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

How it that working out in Syria?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Oh i dunno..... how about the fact they are the globes No.1 sponsor of terrorist + sleeper cells in every major country currently? Is that enough for you?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

How it that working out in Syria?

That's not what was done in Syria.
Try and make sound arguments.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join