It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, the United States and Israel are uniting against Iran!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hay. So who is the USA MSM trying to discredit in the attacks on the Oil Tankers in the Strait. Trump, USA Military? You guessed it? So who comes running to the basketball court like yesterday? They want to cut a deal. Iran, yep you guessed it. So I remembered something about Russia and Israel several months ago. When you look at the Deep State controlled USA MSM, who are they banging for and against. Just watch and figure it out for yourself. That's my opine

MSM is AGAINST: Russia, Israel, Trump, Border Security, Christianity
MSM is FOR: EU, Unchecked Mass Migration, Iran, Islam

Analysis There's a New Alliance in the Middle East Russia, the United States and Israel are uniting against Iran, making it clear to Bashar Assad who will determine the future of the region

Link
edit on 16-6-2019 by Waterglass because: Link was bad

edit on 16-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

If there is a thing with Iran the U.S. and Russia will reap the rewards if it creates higher oil prices. It is all about the money.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Vorks for me. You guessed it. Global Varming also verks for Russia! So ven der ice melts in Siberia they will have the most oil, gas and mineral reserves in the world. So then who needs the middle east guys? No one but if they have nuclear missiles then they may become a problem. So Vlad heads it off at the pass.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

How is Iran a big enough threat to warrant going to war?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

So who will be determining the future of the region???

The Russians??

The US???

Israel???

It can’t be all 3..

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The Deep State is Allied with Iran. Hurt Iran you cripple the Deep State. Look at how the MSM reports out.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I think its all three. I haven't written this thread but look at this historical article, look at the population demographics of each via religion. Who hates all of the three of us today

Germany

‘It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” Hitler complained to his pet architect Albert Speer. “Why did it have to be Christianity, with its meekness and flabbiness?” Islam was a Männerreligion—a “religion of men”—and hygienic too. The “soldiers of Islam” received a warrior’s heaven, “a real earthly paradise” with “houris” and “wine flowing.” This, Hitler argued, was much more suited to the “Germanic temperament” than the “Jewish filth and priestly twaddle” of Christianity.

edit on 16-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

So confused on how you keep going on about people trying to "undermine" Trump on Iran.

His admin makes bold accusations concerning a matter that could spark a major conflict, and people are asking questions.

I say good.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Better question:
Where have you been for more than 10 years to be isolated enough to have to ask that question ?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Really the oil in the Golan area has hooks in the jaws of Russia.......

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It goes deeper than that. It all about The Deep State.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

You seem to be too shallow here. Who [_______] is to China and Russia as Israel could be to USA and Russia?

Fill in blank is North Korea!

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Big two and little brother being there bitch slapping Pit Bull to keep others down their in alignment. Who already has Nukes down there?
edit on 16-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

The Deep State is Allied with Iran. Hurt Iran you cripple the Deep State. Look at how the MSM reports out.

So that's your reasoning? Some nebulous, unfounded idea that a secret part of our government is allied with Iran?

How would starting another Iraq cripple the deep state? If anything, another war like that would line their pockets like it did the first time. Hypothetically speaking, because I don't believe in a secret arm of the government allied with Iran fighting against Donald Trump.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Don´t see how.. Yesterday NY Times posted this in their webpage

Power grids have been a low-intensity battleground for years.

Since at least 2012, current and former officials say, the United States has put reconnaissance probes into the control systems of the Russian electric grid.

But now the American strategy has shifted more toward offense, officials say, with the placement of potentially crippling malware inside the Russian system at a depth and with an aggressiveness that had never been tried before. It is intended partly as a warning, and partly to be poised to conduct cyberstrikes if a major conflict broke out between Washington and Moscow.

NY Times

Russia and US together seems unlike combination
edit on 16-6-2019 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: underwerks

Better question:
Where have you been for more than 10 years to be isolated enough to have to ask that question ?

Explain it then. How is a country the size of Iran on the other side of the world a threat to me?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

So why so angry at me. This is a conspiracy site and that's my opine. I had another OP launch yesterday into madness. Must be onto something. Many books are also written on the subject. So you have an opine.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'm not angry, just trying to understand the reasoning behind sending a bunch of young men off to die.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Because ts NOT about you. Its about all of us.

Seattle is so messed up with filth, homeless and junk so work on that first. You do know that the Just Made for TV disco dancers are already calling for negotiations right. Plus its quite obvious and evident that they never had any desire to meet their obligations on the Nuclear deal.

I mean who goes running around screaming death to e merica.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

If Iran develops a nuke then they will sell them throughout the entire region to terror groups aligned to them and destabilize the region it into a wasteland. NO ONE wants that. That's it!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join