It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, the United States and Israel are uniting against Iran!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
So confused on how you keep going on about people trying to "undermine" Trump on Iran.

You obviously didn't read the Original Post. Trump is a Christian and Iran isn't, therefore the Deep State/Main Stream Media will report on some stuff and blah blah blah kill them for reasons.

link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I just want someone to explain why we should get ourselves wrapped up in an Iraq part 2. Which by all estimates will be more costly in terms of life than Iraq was.

The Trump administration's reasoning brings back memories of supposed WMD in Iraq and aluminum tubes.

link   

So confused on how you keep going on about people trying to "undermine" Trump on Iran.

His admin makes bold accusations concerning a matter that could spark a major conflict, and people are asking questions.

I say good.
But Trump's different.

Back during DubyaCo reports came out about pecial forces onthe ground in Iran painting targets, etc.

ACTS OF WAR.

And they were applauded.

By would-be psychopaths, as nobody seems able to put themelves into the other guys shoes.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

They can close the straight, and are actively developing nuclear weapons. Or do you think you should wait until a nation has nukes before you notice them?

Not saying that warrants war, and we are not at war. It does warrant taking action against them though.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I get that. But it seems everyone is pushing for war as opposed to other actions. It's hard not to notice the war drums beating.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

These guys are trying to assemble something we as allies have had since the 40s.... It wouldn't end well for them if they did with the intention to use against anyone.

It's all fear mongering BS

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You obviously didn't read the Original Post. Trump is a Christian and Iran isn't, therefore the Deep State/Main Stream Media will report on some stuff and blah blah blah kill them for reasons.

If you don't do another hard hitting journalism season, I say you should start an "Augy summarizes threads" season 😉

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Great idea, let me get my crayons.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

dp
edit on 16-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Back during DubyaCo reports came out about pecial forces onthe ground in Iran painting targets, etc.

ACTS OF WAR.

And they were applauded.

Corporate media typically plays into it. If it bleeds it leeds, and new wars mean the doubling of ratings.

But Trump and the media are a symbiotic relationship. They helped him get elected by their vast coverage of him, and he helps them get ratings by being controversial.

Either way, the main narrative being sold in US media is that Iran attacked the ships. At least they have that WWI quality video "proving" Iran did it.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What's your favorite color, pizza?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It's mind boggling how people can actually sit here and justify going to war AGAIN, as if their memory is that of a fly. And the justification? "Orange man good". It's really irritating tbh, I just want to slap those people up against the head and knock some sense into them. There is no sense when one has been brainwashed though.
edit on 6/16/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It's mind boggling how people can actually sit here and justify going to war AGAIN, as if their memory is that of a fly. And the justification? "Orange man good". It's really irritating th, I just want to slap those people up against the head and knock some sense into them. There is no sense when one has been brainwashed though.

Orange Man is undoing what Obama # head jerkoff did so yes, Orange Man = Good. If you don't agree, tough #.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Great idea, let me get my crayons.

I can never use crayons. I don't understand the pressure thing so I just end up with all these broken bits of wax.

It's almost like how I can't navigate most topics. I know you're supposed to either be pro Trump or anti Trump, but that's so boring, and somehow I end up with broken bits of wax everywhere.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

All the media has to do is say "war with Iran is stupid" and Trump's supporters will automatically think it's a good thing without any thought at all, simply because they have been conditioned to immediately oppose anything the media says.

Psyop city.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

You sound like a good little MAGA robot. They could really update the NPC dialogue though, it's getting a little repetitive.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's mind boggling how people can actually sit here and justify going to war AGAIN, as if their memory is that of a fly. And the justification? "Orange man good".

We're not there yet, but if something else happens, you better get behind the war or you'll be accused of but not limited to being- unpatriotic, a pussy, soy Boi, a bitch, tds, Iran apologist, a shill, libtard, ect.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You sound like a good little MAGA robot. They could really update the NPC dialogue though, it's getting a little repetitive.

Aww I know you're pissed that your Savior Obama lost and all your silly ass ding smacks went ape over it, so i'll give you a pass, this time.
edit on 16-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

That's a pretty good summary of their programmed NPC responses. Bravo.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Lol. Obama was terrible. Try another one of your canned NPC responses. None of them will really fit me but there's nothing wrong with trying I guess.
edit on 6/16/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join