It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, the United States and Israel are uniting against Iran!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

That thread is 2 years old. I don't see your point. This place is different than it was back then, the rules have changed.

edit on 6/16/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And you would actually fall for it if they said that's what they were doing. Lol. 15 years later and we'll still be there, just like Afghanistan and Iraq.

So naive.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It is kinda strange that some people on this thread can defend Trump not being totally deep state when this video is out in the net. If you are on ATS I would assume the first thing you research is "what is the swamp" (military industrial complex).

When Trump won I thought there was a chance that US would stop aiding the Sunni (Wahhabi) that was the ones who attacked US on 911. It is Saudi Arabia that US should attack not Iran if you want to end the Wahabbi issue. Now I think it would not be worse if Hitlery (Clinton) won. Same Swamp whatever side wins. The only good thing about Trump is that people see how insane politicians are and maybe stop listening to their insanity.

But Saudi Arabia are US allies so 911 is just another false flag to make US citizens hungry for war.

Shia is what Iran and Syria Assad is. Shia are fighting the Wahhabi since they are fundamentally opposed. US lets Wahabbi steal weapon in Libya and Iraq and allow the to drive to Syria without bombing them.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

The stage was set perfectly to give the opportunity for true change, or the illusion of it (again).

I'm not really surprised, I'd be more surprised if the country took the right direction.

Ironically, I think there is something to be said for the "deep state" and all of that... Though I hate how people use it so willingly against an admin that feels very similar to those before.

At the end of the day, everything feels likes it's trending the same, deja vu.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

While thinking on your comment, I want to further elaborate on my response.

The part where (paraphrased) you touched on that video and the likelihood many of us in this community in particular, have exposed ourselves to a lot surrounding all of this.

We focus on the declared intent of Iran while ignoring our own. Giving benefit of hyperbole to ours while stressing the literal nature of others. We pretend dialog and reactions are unwarranted assaults.

And I believe that the problem isn't the knowledge out there, but the filters we put it through. With the advent of such broad communication, we've seen people seek out curtailed dilivery.

I grew up in Texas, where we said the Texas pledge of allegiance along side of the American. Where many patriotic holidays meant military appearances in elementary school. While that is all fine in moderation, we should all be aware by now the intent. When military sponsors large scale sport in exchange for a finely tuned theme.

I'm a proud gun loving American and Texan (now Virginian). We as a nation cannot fix something until we acknowledge there is a problem. And one of the problems is exceptionalism, which if spoken against is perceived as hating America or unpatriotic. I don't want to live anywhere else than where I'm at, if I did, I'd move.

But I find no shame in saying it could be better.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The stage was set perfectly to give the opportunity for true change, or the illusion of it (again).

I'm not really surprised, I'd be more surprised if the country took the right direction.

Ironically, I think there is something to be said for the "deep state" and all of that... Though I hate how people use it so willingly against an admin that feels very similar to those before.

At the end of the day, everything feels likes it's trending the same, deja vu.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Everything is the same, under the sun.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I would not propose a war. I am quite sure a list of Iranian leaders could be targetd and taken out, as well as their ability to communicate effectively - without the need for a land invasion.

Again, do you realize how backwards such a plan is. Sure the CIA has taken out leaders in the past, but in such a politically charged environment to think taking out the Iran leadership will not lead to war is wrong. Russia, China and India are already very annoyed at US foreign policy in the Middle east and are currently consolidating their resources.

With the power vacuum that will develop at the loss of leadership there will be anarchy. I am still at a loss in how this will improve the lives of the many innocent citizens involved. There will also be major regional tension as for who will be picking up the pieces.

Before proposing war as a political solution to a nations internal regulations, how about being clearer in just how exactly the Iranian leadership is making mistakes and how those mistakes can be rectified. I do understand that having religious leaders in charge of the government will make any progress slow and challenging. But they are still people where a powerful argument will win more ground than a powerful bomb.

Have you recently looked at the mess Libya is in. Yeah we came, we saw, he died, ha ha. Now the nation has fallen back into the stone age with its national security shattered. Before proposing war as a solution can you at least look hard at its cost.
edit on 17-6-2019 by kwakakev because: added last paragraph

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Oh ya we should totally have a nuclear war.

When was the last one? Cant even remember. Starting to miss them.

Besides there are far to many countries out there. Who the hell wants to remember all of them. By now Iran should have a nuke or two. Besides its time to test out how all these supposed missile defense systems actual work in practice and not just in theory.

Just need to find someone crazy enough to test them out. But hey thats what the draft is for. A capital F for Fodder.

Or! Its! Just more posturing by everybody, and just more proxy wars and economic wars.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
True! Siberia is cock full of stuff in the ground. And the mag north has been moving toward Russia though albeit very slowly, or at least at a snails pace compared to last time.

You know what that means? Yup! somebody needs to get to all those resources. How many bases do we have around that neck of the woods? Whatever it is, we need more.

The fun has just begun. In fact you could say it has yet to even to begin in this Russia, and US war. All that has happened the past hundreds of years is just a sliver, to what can happen the next few hundred years.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Oh ya we should totally have a nuclear war. When was the last one? Cant even remember. Starting to miss them

Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Osaka. Some got it quick, still have their shadow burnt into the cement. Watch out for that black rain after, very toxic, dead in 3 days as every cell in your body breaks down.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Osaka.

Did you just Mandela Effect a third atomic bomb being dropped?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Common sense would tell you,Iran is undergoing severe weather anomolies,mud volcanoes,citys flooded,crops destroyed,pretty sure in between all of this that they would decide"while we are in our worst situation,lets create another by bombing an american ship",plus the fact Iran is a very strong partner of Russia,true story just like history while country is in a calamity ,time to attack,blame it on someone else

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Did you just Mandela Effect a third atomic bomb being dropped?

No. I know some cultures only recognize 1 or 2 of the bombs, guess they feel kinda bad about the overkill and want to tone things down a bit. There where 3 that I know of, plus all the testing stuff.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thousands gather in the streets and chant death to America.

Some Iranians leaders say the day they acquire a nuke it will be the day they use it on Israeli.

And just like any other group in history that has failed to develop as fast as the rest will be taken over

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Some Iranians leaders say the day they acquire a nuke it will be the day they use it on Israeli.

Which Iranian leaders said that?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
No. I know some cultures only recognize 1 or 2 of the bombs, guess they feel kinda bad about the overkill and want to tone things down a bit. There where 3 that I know of, plus all the testing stuff.

Sure there were.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Which Iranian leaders said that?

www.google.com...

Khabib akhbar Obama

He is very radical
edit on 17-6-2019 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2019 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So are you gonna hook us up with one of multiple leaders who vowed to use the weapon the day they got it or nah?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: underwerks

The Deep State is Allied with Iran. Hurt Iran you cripple the Deep State. Look at how the MSM reports out.

I am running out of groups that this deep state is aligned with.. seems to be anyone who speaks ill of Trump is aligned with the deep state..

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH
...seems to be anyone who speaks ill of Trump is aligned with the deep state..

Now you figured it out you Deep Stater you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join