It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell is a Parable for the Womb and Reincarnation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

You don't mind me asking what it really means then? Who taught you to read it and how to interpret it?

Was there any deceit in the chain of events of you getting the correct "word" of god interpretation? Does your church take and hoard money while humanity rots away?

How many times have things been removed from your "word" of God that man has removed? You always put man before God. Worship your man then.

I actually don't even care at the end. You behave like a lunatic.

The more I wake up the more hate I see spewed by the "true believers". You are attacking this man like a lunatic for what?

The ultimate evil on this earth is you happy go lucky "Christians" that revel in all the sin that is literally all around us. Even the "good" things are drowning in it.

Wake the hell up. It's all deceit out there. The only thing that feels right on this damn earth is love. True love. I can't even hold onto it for long because I'm always drawn back into the hate and anger when I see people behaving like you. You want your God, he will personally touch you when you feel true love.

Anyway what do I know, I'm just a repeat sinner that is slowly turning my back on this material world as I get stronger and have more control over myself and my emotions.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

I take it this is your second account then...
It’s not like the word of God is a mystery especially when you actually read it...
You are not getting stronger you are slipping, losing control of yourself...
I see you...
Tell me how you really feel...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I feel great thanks. I really appreciate the compliment but unfortunately I'm not nearly as kind or patient as UncleMickey.

He must be way further than me on his path. He cares about humans and tries to share what conclusion he has come to. I really don't care about you at all.

I'm so selfish I don't think I care about anyone except my immediate family. I mean I can pretend like the rest of you but I don't think it fills my heart yet. Not truly yet anyway.

Meeting people like you make me think I'll never truly be able to love my enemy as he taught. I'll try my best though.

Anytime the mods feel like messaging me they can. I'll give them whatever they need to show how wrong you are.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: glend

I believe there is a good reason why scripture is vague. Our egotistical mind is unwilling to hear the real message (Matthew 13:11,14,15). So Jesus was speaking to two audiences. Those serving their egotistical mind, that wanted this and that for themselves. And those that served the Father that wanted nothing for themselves.

That's just it, scripture isn't vague. There are lots of details. It's clear that people either haven't studied the Bible enough to fully understand what's in it or they just choose not to accept the message that's been given.

I accept that could be a possibility Deetermined. My neural activity peaks when trying to open child proof containers. Perhaps I should restrain myself to simpler topics.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleMikey

originally posted by: Deetermined
Once again, you are confusing reincarnation with RESURRECTION.

Let's reveal a Mystery...

Mystery of Godliness = Born Again of Incorruptible Flesh

Mystery of Iniquity = Born Again of Corruptible Flesh (i.e. Reincarnation)

All you're proving here is that our "corruptible" flesh has the ability to reproduce, but that's not the same thing as reincarnation. There is absolutely no story in the Bible that tells of of an existing soul dying and reincarnating into a new fleshly body.

Who is the Restrainer?

2 Thessalonians 2:7
"For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way"

The Restrainer is the mechanism by which our past life memories are erased. This will be done away with one day.

Then the Wicked One will be revealed.

You do realize that your stating that Satan takes away past life memories isn't any different than the Christians you make fun of who state that those who recall past life memories are being fed lies by demons, don't you? I'm guessing not.

edit on 20-6-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleMikey
This whole debate is literally a test that God has given

Maybe the unsaved DON'T 'burn forever'. Maybe they DO get a second chance.

Maybe the Church is wrong about these things.

But no...

Your average, so called "Christian" is filled with HATE and not Love.

They WANT to see the unsaved 'burn forever'. It makes them HAPPY to imagine it!

They couldn't care less if Reincarnation was Biblical or not.

All they care about is their 'Safe Space' of all of their enemies suffering for all eternity.

They simply cannot fathom a Creator that Loves.

Every time I post a verse demonstrating the MERCY of Reincarnation, the Christian immediately turns it around and says...

"NO MERCY SHALL BE GIVEN BECAUSE I HAVE DECLARED IT!!!

I do agree with this. One of the hardest things to do is reconcile how your own perception of another persons worthiness of mercy or deserving of punishment, just can’t fit into the equation. You don’t get a say so about other people, at least not that matters in the grand scheme of things for them.
Judge not, lest ye be judged- is about you.

I think it has to do with pride, the ever present idea that even when it comes to judgment of sin, we somehow know better than our creator.

Realizing that is troubling though. As someone who’s come to realize the truth about where “believers” stumble so hard, we have to also show them mercy in that they are still in a place of infancy in regard to understanding existence.

What do you feel about the “new heaven, new earth” OP? is this a global, eternal event, or is it to each their own according to individual realities? Do you believe we will see/experience this entire creation. Destroyed once again, and have it start anew?

Thanks for some thought provoking reading people.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

New Jerusalem... aka Sarah... is our Heavenly Mother...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all"

New Jerusalem is a Heavenly Womb. Did you know that?

The Tree of Life inside is her Ovaries. The Fruit is the Ovum.

The Saved will partake and become Born Again, opposite of how we got here, when we partook of the Forbidden Fruit inside our mom's belly of the whale.

While that's an interesting analogy, there is no "heavenly Mother". While Sarah did give birth to Isaac which eventually led to the 12 tribes of Israel, your comparison isn't any different than Catholics who proclaim Jesus' mother, Mary, as the heavenly mother. Sarah served her purpose, just like Mary did, but there's no special title given to either one in heaven.

In Galatians 4, the "above Jerusalem" or the "New Jerusalem" is the place of freedom for those who have been born again through the Spirit by recognizing who Jesus was. Not every single descendant of Sarah will make it into heaven, nor will every single descendant of Hagar be condemned. In the end, 2/3 of the Jews will be cut off from Jerusalem (as outlined in Zechariah 13) and only 1/3 (a remnant) will survive...again.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Luke 7:28
"For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he"

Because John the Baptist is not in the Kingdom of God... Elijah is.

John will come back yet a third time as Elijah. Reincarnated as possibly one of the Two Witnesses.

Thus, there will be no John the Baptist in Heaven.

Funny how Jesus says "born of Women" PLURAL. Born of multiple Women.

Sorry, John was not Elijah and Jesus confirms this when he says that Elijah had already come in Matthew 17:12:

"But I tell you, Elijah has already come, but he wasn’t recognized, and they chose to abuse him. And in the same way they will also make the Son of Man suffer.”

(I'm giving you the "New Living" transaltion because it appears as though you're having trouble with understanding the KJV translation.)

As for John, Jesus is stating in Luke 7:28 that those who make it into the Kingdom of God will have greater significance and value than any prophet who's still living in the flesh. That's why you see the reference to those born to women vs. born of the Spirit.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Why do they call it the Marriage Supper?

As we learned earlier, the Twenty Four Elders are Ribs.

The Throne is the Heart.

The Lamb is the Blood/DNA pumping through the Heart.

Jesus calls it the "Marriage Supper" because he calls the people who make up his church and living in the New Jerusalem his bride.

Revelation 21:1-3, 9-10

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Revelation 19:7-9

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

There are plenty of other verses related to the "Bride of Christ" if you choose to do your research thoroughly.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
To add a thought-

Perhaps the evidence and strangeness surrounding the idea of some recalling past lives etc isn’t necessarily our own consciousness being reborn/reincarnated- but that the genetic memories passed down through our ancestors into our own blood/DNA (bloodline) are where the memories come from, that they aren’t necessarily our own, but were very much real.

For more understanding on genetic memories passed through DNA you can look at the monarch butterfly and what has been discovered through the study of it and the inverted symbolism of it used in occult practices... (and the highly debated concept of MKULTRA which I am aware many do not believe exist, but I think there’s some truth to be found in some of the stories) which I won’t expand on because I don’t want to derail the thread. But I think perhaps that could be a solid explanation for the evidence of remembering past lives or having some strong intuitive nature of having some past experiences literally ingrained into our being. Also would add to the complex issue of DNA editing happening on a grand scale coupled with other strangeness factors like the famous Mandela affect...

There is also the concept of generational curses and I’m unsure of where it’s located off the top of my head, but I believe it’s in Leviticus or Deuteronomy?

Anyways, just thought I’d throw it in for some more complexity.

edit on 20-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

To the OP/thread starter - what do you think happens to babies that are aborted? Do these children go back into the reincarnation cycle or have they not yet been incarnated into the fetus. I've always wondered and worried about this and it seems a major question/issue that is ignored by those who support abortion.

Depending upon your belief is where your answer will be found. The author of Isaiah chapters 65 and 66 as well as the author of Revelation chapters 21 and 22 address this question. Keeping this condensed may incite you to look into this doctrine of Jesus.

The book of Isaiah tells us that this world and its universe will one day dissolve and the human race will be judged and either rewarded or punished. The Creator will create a new heaven and new earth as well as a new celestial city called New Jerusalem which will be on the new earth. Upon this new earth will be the children who were aborted as well as the mentally challenged. These children will be terrestrial people with flesh,bone and blood and will be given 100 years of time to accept or reject the Creator. At the end of this time they also will be judged and rewarded or punished exactly as before the earth was destroyed. This will end all of the procreation of the Adamic race and death will then be destroyed.

Revelation describes this same new heaven and new earth as well as the New Jerusalem and tells us that there are indeed people and sin that live on this new earth but the sin is not allowed in the New Jerusalem.

Revelation 22:14-15
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
UncleMikey

Jesus said clearly and concisely that John the Baptist is not only Reincarnated, but the Reincarnation of Elias… a very famous Prophet. Back in those days there was a Prophecy that Elias (Elijah) would be reincarnated. And now Jesus himself stated that the Man standing there, John the Baptist, was Elias reincarnated.

Not true at all according to scriptures.

John 1:19-23
(19) And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
(20) And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.
(21)And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
(22) Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
(23) He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

You seem to be very confused in your reincarnation. Only the Spirit can reincarnate. The terrestrial body returns to its source forever. [EARTH] The spirit must therefore reincarnate into another procreated terrestrial body. Now if Elijah was dead and his body returned to the earth that leaves only Elijah's spirit. This means that Elijah's Spirit cannot reincarnate into another Spirit which in this case would be John's Spirit.

Then according to you that would mean that John was actually Elijah but now we have another problem. Elijah was taken to heaven because he was so righteous. If he was so righteous then why did he have to be punished and be reincarnated?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Two Trees, Two Women The two Trees in the Garden of Eden were Women... Genesis 2:9 "And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil" The Tree of Life was Sarah. The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was Hagar. Two Covenants... Galatians 4:24 "Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar" Hagar was the Egyptian Woman. She is Hathor, the Earthly Mother.

Although I can see why you see a relationship between Egyptian and Jewish theology, I believe those relationships are not direct relationships, they have occurred indirectly. I suspect the stories of Abraham, Sarah and Hagar derive from india's Brahma, Saraswati and Ghaggar. Abraham is the father of the Jews, Brahma, the father of man.

This transfer of theology occurred when abrupt climate change swept through India, After the massive floods ceased, the Saraswati river dried up some 4000 years ago. Forcing the Vedic Brahmans to migrate to other lands, transferring their knowledge as they travelled to Iraq, Syria and Egypt.

This is affirmed by European historians that claim "Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians Calami, and by the Syrians Judaei". (Flavius Josephus derived this information from now lost writings of Aristotle). The Brahmins believed they were a higher caste that originated from the mouth of Brahma. Jews believe they are Gods own people. Both have similar esoteric understanding as well as religious holidays etc,

The Egyptians integrated the vedic knowledge with their own. That the human body needed to be preserved in order for the dead to be reborn. This does not equate with vedic knowledge but is a mixture of both,

If we realise that the Torah is an instruction manual for life. We can understand why it lacks higher knowledge. Matters of more spiritual matters remained esoteric, under lock and key, until recently. If you study todays Judiasm esoteric texts they are very similar to Hinduism. The Sefirot is a 3 dimensional map of the Hindu chakra's. Revelation tells that twelve paths between each sefirot is needed to awaken the tree. With the 12 stones representing a clearer perception of God with each path taken.

edit on 20-6-2019 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

There is the story of Shanti Devi that was born remembering her past life in which she died 10 days after giving birth. Her life was unrelated by blood ties to her previous life, so it rules out dna.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Upon this new earth will be the children who were aborted as well as the mentally challenged.

I work with people with Intellectual disabilities. One young 18yo girl has said things in the past that have turned out true, shocked me this morning. I don't normally ask her but asked this morning if she had a good dream last night. She said "no. Canadians talk too much and will die because they do. So will people in North america, And some people in South America". Because she was visibly upset I didn't press her as to how and when.

But it shook me a bit because I have had dreams of late about a meteor strike. That somehow affects the atmosphere of the entire planet.

Now I have that off my chest. Have a nice day Seede.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Your interpretations are vile. So check yourself and ask others of equality if you are way off the beaten path.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Many more would understand the inexorable
truth of reincarnation if they took the time to study.

While training in seminary we learned that
the majority of the early church fathers
believed in reincarnation. But regardless
of that fact, upon graduation no one
is allowed to share that information.

What a farce! And just one of hundreds
of reasons why many do not subscribe
to modern day Christianity.

One of the greatest Christians scholars by the name
of Origen Adamantius, is censored in most bible
colleges because he taught the truth of
reincarnation.

It's not easy trying to convince Christians
that for over 1200 years pedophile
priest/scribes held the majority of ancient
manuscripts.

Manuscripts that were edited/altered hundreds of times
to subject millions under an unbiblical priest class.

The majority misinformed, or just too lazy for active study, along
with their pastors, and priest replaced the truth with man-made
superstitious teachings that idolize sanctimonious ceremony,
pagan rituals and religious customs.

And those who refuse the superstition of religion replace it
with quasi-darwinist-secular-humanist philosophy.

One thing is certain, those who seek the truth, always
find it. It's just a matter if one is willing to adjust/change
their beliefs once they find it.

You can start here..

Pistis Sophia

Nag Hammadi Scriptures.

The Works of Philo.

The Secret of Light
by Walter Russell.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
Many more would understand the inexorable
truth of reincarnation if they took the time to study.

While training in seminary we learned that
the majority of the early church fathers
believed in reincarnation. But regardless
of that fact, upon graduation no one
is allowed to share that information.

What a farce! And just one of hundreds
of reasons why many do not subscribe
to modern day Christianity.

One of the greatest Christians scholars by the name
of Origen Adamantius, is censored in most bible
colleges because he taught the truth of
reincarnation.

It's not easy trying to convince Christians
that for over 1200 years pedophile
priest/scribes held the majority of ancient
manuscripts.

Manuscripts that were edited/altered hundreds of times
to subject millions under an unbiblical priest class.

The majority misinformed, or just too lazy for active study, along
with their pastors, and priest replaced the truth with man-made
superstitious teachings that idolize sanctimonious ceremony,
pagan rituals and religious customs.

And those who refuse the superstition of religion replace it
with quasi-darwinist-secular-humanist philosophy.

One thing is certain, those who seek the truth, always
find it. It's just a matter if one is willing to adjust/change
their beliefs once they find it.

You can start here..

Pistis Sophia

Nag Hammadi Scriptures.

The Works of Philo.

The Secret of Light
by Walter Russell.

The thing is, do you really want to seek reincarnation? You must die first.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

One of the greatest Christians scholars by the name of Origen Adamantius, is censored in most bible colleges because he taught the truth of reincarnation.

Please show us which Bible verses Origen could have possibly used to support reincarnation. He may have believed in pre-existing souls that were sent into physical bodies, but that is not the definition of reincarnation.

The Bible already tells us that the natural body comes first and then the Spiritual in 1 Corinthians 15:46.

46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual.

Origen believed that spiritual souls that rebelled against God were sent down and cast into human physical bodies, but there is absolutely no biblical support for that. Just because the Bible tells us that God knew us before we were in the womb only speaks of his foreknowledge and the ability to know the beginning and the end before we were ever created, as the Bible tells us.

edit on 21-6-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

As a former seminary student, what exactly are you doing today? I'm guessing it doesn't have anything to do with preaching the gospel of the Kingdom of God.

edit on 21-6-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join