It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell is a Parable for the Womb and Reincarnation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

The thing is, do you really want to seek reincarnation? You must die first.

Hi InTheLight,

No one can technically "seek" reincarnation. Death is a term used
to scare the misinformed who have yet to come to an understanding
that death and life are one.

How can death and life be one?

In my understanding, everything in nature that we can see with our
eyes, is teaching us everything in the spirit that we don't see with
our eyes. Therefore I'll use a process of Nature to illustrate.

If we drive to the beach, we can see a large expanse of water.

Every day the Sun evaporates this water from the oceans.
As the water rises it will eventually condense into clouds.
Then when conditions are right, this same water will
eventually return to the earth and oceans.

This cycle is perpetually repeated, over and over.

Yet, very few realize, excepting maybe the Weather man,
that the water rising, is also falling. This is not "aware" to
us, because we do not see it.

When the mystic makes the statement, "as above so below,
he's referring to the fact that everything below our
sense of awareness, is exactly the same substance or element
that's above/beyond are sense of awareness.

Without special equipment, no one can see water vapor
rising into the sky to eventually condense into clouds.
When the water vaporized, and disappeared from our
sense of awareness, is the water dead? Would we say
the water has died?

Of course not, it's still water, but has only unclothed
through chemical properties to arise.

Technically the water and the clouds are one. There
is absolutely no separation, at any given time, water
is arising and falling in sequential interchange.

When the body of a man decays, we call it death. But
the man is not his body. He is consciousness, and has
but unclothed, and will arise just as our example of
water arises.

And just as the water made into clouds, which only
"seems" to be separated, returns to the earth, to be clothed
again that we can see it, in comparison so does our
conscious soul that's in spirit return to be clothed.

This is but a simplistic example, but just one of many ways,
how the heavens declare the glory of God.

I've learned the greatest teacher to understand our Creator and
his creation, is through the study of Nature and one's desire to
"know", through inward prayer/meditation.

This is why the apostle John wrote ..ye need not that any man
teach you, but as the same anointing teacheth you of ALL things,
and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye
shall abide in him. (1 JOHN 1:27)

I don't wholly discount the scriptures, and still use it as a reference.

But after a herculean amount of study, research and prayer,
I've come to the conclusion numerous inconsistencies between
the new and old testaments are made so by the hands of men.

The greatest teacher is not the scriptures, or any writing,
but God alone.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Many more would understand the inexorable truth of reincarnation if they took the time to study

The problem that I see in the word Christianity is that most all who claim Christianity are absolutely not Christian. According to your posting you are not Christian. If what you propose is true then you are very confused if you consider yourself Christian.

Let me explain why I am led to believe that you are not Christian. You have not mentioned either the Hebrew or the Greek Christian bibles for study. If you were Christian that would be your prime study material. All other material would be your reference material. You may think you are a Christian but you cannot be a Christian and believe what you posted.

If you do accept reincarnation then you cannot accept Torah Isaiah, or Revelation as being true. Revelation plainly shows the Christian afterlife in the celestial city of New Jerusalem and one can not re incarnate and be in the Revelation afterlife. Now you can select certain parts of the OT and NT and piecemeal them into your own understanding but that is theft and deception to both you and your readers. It is a very corrupt way to address your re incarnation.

The same applies to the prophet Isaiah or the authors of Isaiah. One cannot use these scriptures and connect them to reincarnation. If you did study Christianity then you had a very ignorant teacher or teachers teaching you. LOL

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

As a former seminary student, what exactly are you doing today?
I'm guessing it doesn't have anything to do with preaching the gospel of the Kingdom of God.

Hi Deetermined,
It's not my intention on subverting this thread into a doctrinal debate.
Especially since I've learned the hard way, very few learn anything
through debate.

But I'll answer your inquiry. I preached as a Pastor, and Evangelist for over 22
years following an ultra holiness organization called New Testament Christian
Church. It's been approximately 11 years since I left this organization.

After extensive, study, research and prayer, my conscience could no longer allow
me to be a willing participant in wholesale decimation of falsehood and deception.

If you're a student of the Bible, then you already know that every person led by the Spirit,
was ridiculed, vilified and persecuted, when their life turned from following "tradition",
to follow God.The apostle Paul and almost every notable prophet
are prime examples. Have you ever wondered why?

How do you preach the Kingdom of God that's already part and parcel of you?
How do you preach the Kingdom of God that's already within you?

The Kingdom of God is within you. Many messengers sent from God have
sought to make man aware of this fact. Unfortunately the messengers are
persecuted, and their message distorted beyond all
recognition of it true import.

The translators used the terms "Kingdom of God", according to their
understanding, but more so according to preconceived
conceptions of past religious training.

Let me ask you a question.

Have you ever experienced "intuition" before?
Can you explain what "intuition is?

I'm sure you have, as everyone over the age of 5 years
old has. Can you explain intuition or inspiration?

Who's guiding or directing you via intuition?

How is it, we can read the scriptures of how
dozens of people were directed by the Spirit,
and yet have no recognition that guidance is
simply intuition!

Unfortunately intermediaries of priest/pastor/rabbi believe no one
can "know" God, unless they subscribe to one of the 10,000 plus denominational
doctrines which greatly contradict one another. And they wonder why the
atheist view as buffoons.

I'll make this as simple as I can, the Kingdom of God as dictated through tradition,
a tradition foisted upon those who are misinformed to the fact that
their Bibles are horribly corrupt! Altered hundreds of times to comport
to man-made concepts - who changed the truth of God into a lie.

The Kingdom Of God is within you. You can call it God, or Holy Spirit, or Eternal Father,
but you are his Temple as the Apostle Paul tried to show you 1 Cor 3:16 Know ye not that
ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Was Paul decieved, good lord, what was he referring to?
Is the Spirit of God actually within you? Yes!

Your tradition teaches you, or one of the 10,000 plus denomination nonsense
that you need to follow some outrageous sanctimonious ceremony to know or be filled
with the Spirit.

The Messiah made it plain..That was the true Light, which lighteth "every" man
that cometh into the world.

Wow, hard to believe, that he lights every man?

Study and meditate on John chapter one, especially verses 1 through 10. Unfortunately the
light shines in darkness and the darkness has a difficult time comprehending
because of their "traditions".

The Kingdom of God is within every man. He needs only become aware that he is the
offspring of God. Yet the Spirit on many occasions talks/guides/directs through
what we call intuition.

You need no man to teach you, for the anointing teaches you all things.
Religion and millions of blind men still in the dark, lead the blind from their
10,000 plus divisions of contradicting doctrines can guarantee Heaven.

No intermediary necessary, just pray and seek. And just like the Messiah promised
- Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock,
and it shall be opened unto you.

When you become aware, of who you are, that the Kingdom of God is within you
you'll experience joy and peace, deliverance, power, and a cognizant "knowing"
of the Spirit, that no amount of man-made knowledge can understand.

For you religious people that's called "walking in the Spirit".

No intermediary necessary. Seek God, and God alone.

edit on 6/21/2019 by MrBlaq because: Typing too fast.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

After extensive, study, research and prayer, my conscience could no longer allow me to be a willing participant in wholesale decimation of falsehood and deception.

What falsehood and deceptions are you speaking about? It sounds to me like you've convinced yourself that some of these Bible interpreters that you studied, along with philosophers, have spoiled your Spirit.

Colossians 2:8 - 8Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

If you're a student of the Bible, then you already know that every person led by the Spirit, was ridiculed, vilified and persecuted, when their life turned from following "tradition", to follow God.The apostle Paul and almost every notable prophet are prime examples. Have you ever wondered why?

What exactly did you learn in seminary school? Jesus tells his disciples they will be persecuted and why...

Matthew 10:22 - And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 24:9-13 - 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

John 15:18-19 - 18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

John 16:1-4 - 16 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. 4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The Kingdom of God is within you. Many messengers sent from God have sought to make man aware of this fact. Unfortunately the messengers are persecuted, and their message distorted beyond all recognition of it true import.

Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is within us in the form of the Holy Spirit, but only until he returns...

John 14:1-3 - 14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

More details on Jesus' "Father's house" is described in Revelation 21.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The Messiah made it plain..That was the true Light, which lighteth "every" man that cometh into the world.

Wow, hard to believe, that he lights every man?

While Jesus is the light of man, men are also exposed to darkness and have the free will to choose which they want to accept or reject...

John 1:4-12

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Read verse 12 again. Only those who receive and accept Jesus will become sons of God. Verse 11 makes it clear that there will be those who "knew him not" and "received him not". As humans, we have been given free will, just like the angels. It has nothing to do with "traditions" unless you practice them in vain, which the Scribes and Pharisees did. Jesus made it clear that they would not be entering the Kingdom of God.

edit on 21-6-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I've learned the greatest teacher to understand our Creator and
his creation, is through the study of Nature and one's desire to
"know", through inward prayer/meditation.

Studying nature doesn't tell us who God/Jesus was or what He expects of us.

What exactly is your definition of "inward prayer"? This is concerning and could be leading to some of the false notions you're obtaining through your Spirit.

Whatever your thoughts on the Bible, I don't believe that God/Jesus would leave us here on this earth without the scriptures to use as a manual for living. God/Jesus has the power to preserve his word and he recited it often to let the people know how important they were to understanding God's will and plan. There is no reason to believe that the scriptures have been corrupted to a point of not understanding what God wants and expects from us.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: SouthernGift

There is the story of Shanti Devi that was born remembering her past life in which she died 10 days after giving birth. Her life was unrelated by blood ties to her previous life, so it rules out dna.

Hmmm.... thanks for that, I’d never investigated anything to do with reincarnation,
I didn’t realize there were confirmed accounts such as this.... I saw mention of Ghandi... even more interesting.... Thanks for that.

Now, I still don’t see ABSOLUTE confirmation of no blood relation , since the towns were so very close together (rather than say, something like this being confirmed with greater distance between.)

I think there is some magic revelations to be found within the understanding of what is passed down through our bloodlines, though, but, maybe connecting it to reincarnation was a stretch on my part.

But thanks for entertaining it, nonetheless. I enjoy a vast array of perspectives... and try to engage with the utmost respect.

Ghandi is my political compass match, so perhaps I should learn a bit more about him and his spiritual thought process...since I know we
Align in other beliefs.

although while first praying for much discernment

edit on 21-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The greatest teacher is not the scriptures, or any writing, but God alone.

Some call it karma.... I call it a very precise and very specific lesson from God.

- For every action, there is an EQUAL and OPPOSITE reaction.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

There is no reason to believe that the scriptures have been corrupted to a point of not understanding what God wants and expects from us.

Then that means... None of us have a chance in .... Heaven because WE ALL are going to hell. Lake of fire... whatever. There are a few scriptures are so very specific in such a way that it would be impossible for any of us to obtain heaven or salvation.

I guess it's all about faith and believing that an all loving God would not be so empty of feeling that he would destroy his children for mistakes as minor compared to more drastic sins such as murder. Not when unconditional love is spoken about in other places of the same bible.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

If we want to be forgiven for our sins, we need to repent to the only one who can forgive us and make the two verses below a priority. Lip service on loving God isn't going to cut it either. God knows everyone's heart and that's how we'll be judged. Remember, God/Jesus said that not everyone who cast out demons in his name would be saved. They have to be doing it for the right reasons.

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Matthew 22:36-38

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Wow, you sound so butthurt. Just like a triggered Christian that just had their entire belief system put into question. Instead of questioning it though, you attack the messenger as some sort of mental masturbation to ease the cognitive dissonance.

You're really ugly on the inside, obviously. You've attacked me in the same way before. Learn to have confidence in what you believe in and maybe you won't have to go around attacking everyone who questions it. As for now, you look really insecure in your beliefs. 100%.
edit on 6/21/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That is the insight you have into my faith?
It’s laughable because I know for sure that what he is trying to portray is pure fiction. It’s more than obvious if you actually read the bible aside from outright lying he never actually hit the mark on any passage he quoted from the bible.
Anybody could state something then cherry pick a tidbit to create the illusion of supporting their claim but if you look at the entire message it’s plain to see that’s not what was said at all...

The truth hurts sometimes it’s sad that you have been hurt by my words before perhaps you can try harder to get even next time. Because I don’t think you know what you are talking about this time either.

I am completely convinced 100% that the views presented by the OP are entirely his own delusional imaginings...
And my faith has been altered in no way...
What actually made you believe that is as much of a delusion as the OP...

Here is an example for you...
“The kingdom of God is within you” here Jesus is talking to the Pharisees surely he was not suggesting they were the representatives of the kingdom of Heaven which he also proclaimed that “the kingdom of heaven is not of this Earth” while also proclaiming that he himself was also not of the Earth. Jesus as the King of Heaven is the representative of his kingdom however. So “the kingdom of God is within you” is actually a mistranslation from earlier texts which show what Jesus was actually saying to the Pharisees while he stood before them was “ the kingdom of God is in your midst or among you”

But to understand that you actually have to want to learn about what you are being told, instead of making things up...

edit on 21-6-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Now, I still don’t see ABSOLUTE confirmation of no blood relation , since the towns were so very close together (rather than say, something like this being confirmed with greater distance between.)

If memories are passed through dna then the carrier of Shanti Devi memories could only be her direct siblings, no.

Ghandi is my political compass match, so perhaps I should learn a bit more about him and his spiritual thought process...since I know we Align in other beliefs.

I also admire Gandhi and also MLK. They just oozed selflessness. I suspect this is what is meant when Jesus said only those that do the will of the Father will enter heaven. The only thing that keeps us from attaining that same selflessness is our ego.

although while first praying for much discernment

You are wise. Meister Eckhart wrote “Only the hand that erases can write the true thing.”. From which I fathom, the only truth we can find is in the stillness in prayer. Everything else is just noise.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

"surely he was not suggesting" Jesus wasn't suggesting nothing, he was telling you, what is. That the kingdom of God is within even the worse member of our society.

When its said, that it was not of this Earth, its in substance. That its essence is pure spiritual.

Those that are lost to their ego remain dark inside (light has not entered their kingdom) - their ego wants power, their ego wants money, their ego wants sex, their ego knows they are 100% right about everything. If you cannot hate people afflicted by a sickness. Then you cannot hate people afflicted by the sickness of their ego - love thy enemy.

Pray on it without letting your ego dictate its thoughts on you.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

This is a good example of half truths and or contradictory statements...
I’m wondering how you could become confused?
Jesus stated “I am the truth the light and the way” and that “no man comes to the Father except through me”
Only because of his sacrifice is it possible to receive salvation that’s what he is saying.
God the Father proclaimed “this is my only begotten son of whom I am well pleased”
Surely we are all children of God in a figurative sense but none of us are literally...
Clearly Jesus is the intermediary but you are right in saying we only need to seek him out...
But your words are of the premise that we are our own salvation this is a contradiction and false...
edit on 21-6-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

You are wrong and the old translation that stems from the KJV has been amended in the NKJV and reflects my illustration because it has been amended due to the realization of the earlier mistranslation...
Don’t condescend to me and check your own ego...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The snake continues to put its fangs in us on a daily basis. Yet we see the snake as something external to ourselves. How can it be conquered if we cannot even identify it.

Thank you for telling me to check my own ego. I look at that as a kindness. Its still strong in me.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I guess you are not incapable of understanding, for that was a kindness...
You are not my enemy I just don’t want you to be your own enemy...
It’s easy to be deceived even easier to deceive yourself When assuming or first lying to yourself...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I sometimes forget that God is the only truth. That God cannot be expressed in words. Thus truth cannot be expressed in words neither. Instead I mount my horse, with sword in hand, ready to defend my own ego, by slashing your ego into peaces.

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these

I think he is saying that religions are just a signpost to God. We can only experience God in prayer whilst empty of all prejudices.

Thus...

I tell you the truth, any object you have in your mind, however good, will be a barrier between you and the inmost Truth.
Meister Eckhart

I will have to contemplate my own state of being,

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join