It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell is a Parable for the Womb and Reincarnation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Where did Gothmog go?

I had this wonderful video lined up for him or her to meditate on...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

Maybe it's time you tell everyone what your definition of reincarnation is because now you're claiming that angels (spiritual beings) are possessing human bodies over and over again, which still doesn't prove that those who were created in the flesh first are capable of doing the same. While angels have the ability to transform themselves to appear as physical, they don't lead full human fleshly lives. The angels are judged differently than humans because they are spiritual beings.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
By the way, UncleMikey, why are you so obsessed with earthly, worldly, and fleshly concepts? Maybe if you focused more on the spiritual side of yourself you wouldn't be making yourself physically ill by focusing on the corruptible versus the incorruptible.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This will be my last response, that I post for my religious friends.

In reading the gospel according to Luke chapter eleven, we find
the Messiah reprimanding the religious leaders for taking
away the key of knowledge.

What is this key of knowledge that the Messiah is talking about?

How could the religious leaders hinder others from entering in?

If you're a student of the Bible, I'm sure you use a concordance.
Use your concordance, and look up every scripture where you
find the word light.

Do not be surprised if you come to the conclusion,
that the light spoken of in dozens of scriptures refers
to the light that is already within you, for your very being
is light.

Everyone has the light within, regardless of race, gender,
or nationality.

The light within is always seeking to awaken you,that
you might "know" the presence of God. But beware the
religious who keep you from seeking it within.

And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the
afflicted soul, then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy
darkness be as the noonday. Isaiah 58:10

A commitment to truth is the first condition.

We wish you well

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

You have some amazing posts MrBlaq. I had to go back and re-read Luke 11. There are so many profound things being taught there.

Here is another reference to the Third Heaven...

Luke 11:40
"Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also?"

The Third Heaven is Within... the Microcosm.

Look at this...

Luke 11:2
"And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth"

Notice it says 'in' Earth? We are Earthy. The Kingdom Within!

Newer translations change it to "on" Earth or they censor it completely. No wonder so many are blind.

BTW...

The rest of you would do well to take MrBlaq's advice and do some studying...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
By the way, UncleMikey, why are you so obsessed with earthly, worldly, and fleshly concepts?

The question should be, "Why is God so obsessed with it"?

Now would be a good time to introduce more advanced concepts in our Mystery Revealed School.

OH, BTW...

You are all now Initiates. Congratulations.

OK, seriously though...

Meditate on the Tabernacle in the Wilderness being a picture of a Biological Cell. Now ask yourself, what does the High Priest represent? More specifically, what do his actions represent?

One way to look at it is that the High Priest represents the Male Seed fertilizing the Egg. Right?

Once a year, on the Day of Atonement, the High Priest gets to go all the way into the Nucleolus to deposit it's DNA... i.e... Sprinkling of Blood. Conception.

Another (more accurate I believe) way of looking at this is that the High Priest is a Holy Genetic Engineer going into the Cell to 'upgrade' the DNA with the Blood of Jesus...

Hebrews 10:19-20
"Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus"

"By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh"

See the word 'Flesh' as it relates to the Tabernacle? Look at how WE become the High Priest. WE have to enter in.

We are Abraham's Seed! The Tabernacle is Sarah! Her Womb!!!

Hebrews 8:5
"Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount"

Christians are supposed to be taught all of this, yet it goes right over their heads. What else can I do but try and wake everyone up before the Mark of the Beast (Transhumanism) comes.

For those with Critical Thinking Skills, ask yourselves...

Why would God show all of this to Moses and the Israelites?

The Isralites were supposed to 'get it'. They were being taught how to 'fix' and 'correct' the Genetics of all life on this planet via the Sprinkling of Blood in the Most Holy Nucleolus.

They failed miserably.

God tried and tried to get them to wake up, yet they were too ignorant. So what did God do?

Plan 'B'.

God sent Jesus to come down and teach on these things even further. It still didn't work. To this very day, the entire World is still blind.

They don't even get what the Candlestick is, lol...

'Worm' is another word for RNA. The 'Worm dieth not'. Our DNA/RNA lives on after death.

The word 'Israel' is the Biblical term for the Genetics of the Glorified Body...

It appears to be a Twelve Base construct whereby we only have four.

Jacob's Ladder is DNA...

edit on 23-6-2019 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

What is this key of knowledge that the Messiah is talking about?

How could the religious leaders hinder others from entering in?

The seven woes of the Scribes & Pharisees of that time were:

They taught about God but did not love God – they did not enter the kingdom of heaven themselves, nor did they let others enter.

They preached God but converted people to dead religion, thus making those converts twice as much sons of hell as they themselves were.

They taught that an oath sworn by the temple or altar was not binding, but that if sworn by the gold ornamentation of the temple, or by a sacrificial gift on the altar, it was binding. The gold and gifts, however, were not sacred in themselves as the temple and altar were, but derived a measure of lesser sacredness by being connected to the temple or altar. The teachers and Pharisees worshiped at the temple and offered sacrifices at the altar because they knew that the temple and altar were sacred. How then could they deny oath-binding value to what was truly sacred and accord it to objects of trivial and derived sacredness?

They taught the law but did not practice some of the most important parts of the law – justice, mercy, faithfulness to God. They obeyed the minutiae of the law such as tithing spices but not the weightier matters of the law.

They presented an appearance of being 'clean' (self-restrained, not involved in carnal matters), yet they were dirty inside: they seethed with hidden worldly desires, carnality. They were full of greed and self-indulgence.

They exhibited themselves as righteous on account of being scrupulous keepers of the law, but were in fact not righteous: their mask of righteousness hid a secret inner world of ungodly thoughts and feelings. They were full of wickedness. They were like whitewashed tombs, beautiful on the outside, but full of dead men's bones.

They professed a high regard for the dead prophets of old, and claimed that they would never have persecuted and murdered prophets, when in fact they were cut from the same cloth as the persecutors and murderers: they too had murderous blood in their veins.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Luke 11:2
"And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth"

Notice it says 'in' Earth? We are Earthy. The Kingdom Within!

Verse 2 is stating that people should ask for God's will to happen on earth like it does in Heaven.

While having the Holy Spirit living within you is very important on this earth, it is not the final kingdom that Jesus went to prepare for us, just like he told his disciples.

Most people here would be better served by just being told to research the "Holy Spirit" and quit talking about the Kingdom Within as if it's some kind of self serving greatness that's not there. The key to salvation is through the Holy Spirit.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The question should be, "Why is God so obsessed with it"? (worldly and fleshly things)

He's not.

1 John 2:15-17

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

John 15:18-19

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

1 John 4:4-5

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

edit on 23-6-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

It's funny that you brought up the Luke 11 verse that verse had recently been brought to my own mind regarding this subject of male and female....The ultimate Union is the union of our own male and female side as one.

The truth is not what's purported to be the truth.... I now believe it is the things that are being obscured and hidden by conventional religion.... Whether willfully or not.

The truth is like a treasure hidden in a field..... The field is the field of knowledge within our world.... all of the so-called truths that we have been exposed to. It is hidden there and disguised in such a way as to keep us from looking there

edit on 23-6-2019 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2019 by HarryJoy because: Add

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Romans 8:1-8

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleMikey
Hey I'm back. Sorry I haven't posted much I've been very busy.

I can't believe how many posts there are now. I am humbled.

I'll do my best to respond.

Only to page 8 so far but I just wanted to say thank you. What an awesome thread. I believe this approach will inspire ways to find happiness and contentment in this reality compared to the officially sponsored message that is one of defeat and hopelessness.

This gives the soul wings instead of trying to create a mental prison for the practitioner. The official message is one of self doubt and denial where the person is forced to turn to man made institutions for salvation. I get the sense that your message is one where a person can discover salvation within themselves.

Beautiful.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You haven't figured aliens in this scenario at all have you? (completely serious)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Hell is a Parable for the Womb and Reincarnation

My question to "Uncle Mikey" is -- Are you Mike Hoggard senior pastor of Bethel Church in Festus Missouri? Your material is copied from that source even though you don't reference your presented material here on ATS. If not then please give us the source of your material. It is important to many readers here on ATS to know your source of reference material.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Good catch, Seede! After some online research, it certainly sounds like UncleMikey is Mike Hoggard. Online resources show that Bethel Church has the same address as a former Bethel Free Will Baptist Church in Festus, MO. It looks to me like UncleMikey's worldly doctrine got him kicked out of the Missouri Association of Free Will Baptists.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

TextGood catch, Seede! After some online research, it certainly sounds like UncleMikey is Mike Hoggard. Online resources show that Bethel Church has the same address as a former Bethel Free Will Baptist Church in Festus, MO. It looks to me like UncleMikey's worldly doctrine got him kicked out of the Missouri Association of Free Will Baptists.

The whole operation is a sham and people follow this stuff all the time. I could write a book of how wrong this whole operation is when compared with the bible. Whenever you see the word reincarnation that is a flag of caution. Thanks for your research. LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

What does it change?

If this is the same Mike. What does it change? He still told the truth. He said he came up with all of this so I'd guess it is him.

What does it change? We can now put a face to the name?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

What does it change? If this is the same Mike. What does it change? He still told the truth. He said he came up with all of this so I'd guess it is him. What does it change? We can now put a face to the name?

To the ignorant it probably means nothing. This uncle mikey, has led people to believe that the KJV bible is compatible with the philosophy of re incarnation and it absolutely is not compatible with re incarnation. That is what he is trying to sell and it looks like he hooked a lot of fish on this bait. That is not truthful by any means and is not the doctrine of the Christ Jesus or the Nazarene teachings.

My source is primarily Isaiah chapters 65 and 66 along with Revelation chapter 21 and 22. Re incarnation cannot exist with either OT or NT Christian literature. You wrote "He still told the truth." Show me your source in the NT and OT literature.
edit on 25-6-2019 by Seede because: mispelled key word

edit on 25-6-2019 by Seede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Obviously he would get kicked out of whatever "fraud" church he attended or preached from if he had a realisation such as this.

I've read all the words of Yehoshua that I've been allowed to see. We know for a fact the book has been changed. Yes yes your god influenced it all.

So you tell me if you've read the words of your Jesus. Would he even enter the doors of any mainstream church? Maybe if he was keen to flip a table or two lol.

You people are all blind to it, while you preach saving you spit hate out the other side of your mouths. You literally went Internet detective all over Mike just so that we can know what he looks like and that he was kicked out of his prior church?

Why are you playing the player and not the ball in the first place? Stop attacking him and let's wait for him to return to respond. Every thread of his gets shat on. This is disgusting trying to shame someone that hasn't even responded to the first "accusation"

Look how proud you guys are.

I'm not even a nice person that's why I can spot you guys lol. Obviously had to drown in sin so I can spot the fakes because I was one of the best of them. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

I've read all the words of Yehoshua that I've been allowed to see. We know for a fact the book has been changed. Yes yes your god influenced it all.

Do you have any specifics? Your comment doesn't tell anyone anything.

So you tell me if you've read the words of your Jesus. Would he even enter the doors of any mainstream church? Maybe if he was keen to flip a table or two lol.

Are you hating on churches? You don't think that the Holy Spirit works in any of them? Do you know what the Holy Spirit is?

You people are all blind to it, while you preach saving you spit hate out the other side of your mouths.

2 Timothy 3:16 - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Whether you believe that or not doesn't matter to us, but you might want to go look up the definition of "reproof" and "correction". In your mind, we're just hating on people.

You literally went Internet detective all over Mike just so that we can know what he looks like and that he was kicked out of his prior church?

This was especially concerning to me because I happen to belong to a Free Will Baptist Church in the state of Missouri, and it's very disheartening to me that someone who once belonged to the association might have been spreading such non-biblical teachings in his church.

Why are you playing the player and not the ball in the first place? Stop attacking him and let's wait for him to return to respond. Every thread of his gets shat on. This is disgusting trying to shame someone that hasn't even responded to the first "accusation"

Don't hold your breath on him returning or responding. He hasn't tried to respond to any one of my corrections because he can't. He's just hoping that you'll take sides based on personal desires of what's true instead of what's really biblical.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join