It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell is a Parable for the Womb and Reincarnation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
You just contradicted yourself in your own post. You posted a verse talking about the 3rd heaven and then you claim there is only two that has been split.

I did not contradict myself, however I will clarify.

The Bible refers to our sky as the heavens, it also refers to everything above our sky as another heaven, and then there's the third heaven where only God/Jesus/Holy Spirit resides.

Nowhere in the Bible is this clearly stated. It is a False Assumption at best. At worst, it is a blatant attempt at hiding the Truth from the masses.

Either way, Satan is ultimately to blame.

To clarify...

This is what the Church falsely teaches...

This is what the Word of Gods teaches...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
John the Baptist as Elijah

Was Jesus trying to tell us that John the Baptist was Reincarnated perhaps several times?

Let’s keep reading…

Matthew 11:13-14
"For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John"
"And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come"

Look at that.

Jesus said clearly and concisely that John the Baptist is not only Reincarnated, but the Reincarnation of Elias… a very famous Prophet.

Back in those days there was a Prophecy that Elias (Elijah) would be reincarnated.

And now Jesus himself stated that the Man standing there, John the Baptist, was Elias reincarnated.

Note that Jesus said 'if ye will receive it', because this is something that is hard to believe and takes great Spiritual Maturity and Wisdom to discern and process the Revelation.

Again... only those willing to 'receive' it, will acknowledge it.

But wait...

Maybe this was just some silly Metaphor, and Jesus really didn't mean what he said?

No...

Matthew 17:11
"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things"

Truly is not a word to be taken lightly. The use of the word Truly reaffirms the fact that what Jesus said was Truth.

Jesus continues...

Matthew 17:12
"But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them"

Elias is come already... plain as can be.

If that weren't enough, Scripture reaffirms yet again that John the Baptist was indeed Elias reincarnated...

Matthew 17:13
"Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist"

If ever there was a clear cut description in Scripture of Reincarnation, that would be it, taught to us by none other than Jesus himself.

Jesus even revealed that the general public is not aware of, and (generally speaking) has no way of knowing that a reincarnation has taken place by stating "they knew him not".

Even John himself may not have realized he was the Reincarnated Elijah...

John 1:21
"And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No"

This is perfectly understandable because very few people can remember a past life, yet Scripture reveals that when John continues to speak, he is speaking as the Reincarnated Elijah...

John 1:23
"He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias"

So who are you going to believe?

Jesus or John?

Those that believe John the Baptist, believe also that Jesus is a liar.

Let that sink in.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Continuing on…

Here we see King Herod who (after he beheaded John) thought that Jesus was John risen from the dead...

Matthew 14:2 "And said unto his servants, This is John the Baptist; he is risen from the dead; and therefore mighty works do shew forth themselves in him"

That is another one of those ‘why is that there’ verses.

In the next two verses we see that Jesus is talking to his disciples about his own Reincarnation and even goes as far as to ask them who the people of that time though he was reincarnated as...

Matthew 16:13-14
"When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?"

"And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets"

Look at what is being said!

"Some say you are the Reincarnation of John the Baptist"
"Some say you are the Reincarnation of Elias"
"Some say you are the Reincarnation of Jerimias"
"...or one of the Prophets"

Note that again Jesus didn't bring about a railing accusation towards his Disciples for believing in such a preposterous notion.

If Reincarnation is as blasphemous as the modern Church would have us believe, then why didn't Jesus rebuke them right then and there?

Instead, Jesus seemed to be perfectly content with the fact that the general public believed in Reincarnation.

Next we read...

Matthew 16:15-16
"He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?"
"And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God"

Jesus literally asked his Disciples who they thought he was the Reincarnation of!

Again, Jesus seems to be reaffirming the fact that not only is Reincarnation Biblical, but that there is an even greater incarnation waiting for Believers, and that is to become Sons of the Living God.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This whole debate is literally a test that God has given to Christians.

Sadly...

Just about every Christian on the planet has failed this test.

Jesus said...

Matthew 5:44
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"

Any Christian that TRULY does the best they can to Love their enemies, would search the Scriptures day and night to see whether the unsaved TRULY are tormented forever, or if there has perhaps been a mistake made somewhere.

Maybe the unsaved DON'T 'burn forever'. Maybe they DO get a second chance.

Maybe the Church is wrong about these things.

But no...

Your average, so called "Christian" is filled with HATE and not Love.

They WANT to see the unsaved 'burn forever'. It makes them HAPPY to imagine it!

They couldn't care less if Reincarnation was Biblical or not.

All they care about is their 'Safe Space' of all of their enemies suffering for all eternity. That's what makes them sleep good at night.

God Himself could come down and set the record straight, and the Christian would say... be gone demon!

Lol...

That's the bottom line. Most Christians HATE and do not Love.

They simply cannot fathom a Creator that Loves.

Every time I post a verse demonstrating the MERCY of Reincarnation, the Christian immediately turns it around and says...

"NO MERCY SHALL BE GIVEN BECAUSE I HAVE DECLARED IT!!!"

And not a single verse to back up their claim. Shame on you!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

Read all of Jesus' quote about John and not just part of it...

Matthew 11:10-15

10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Whenever Jesus says, "He that hath ears to hear, let him hear, means that he is speaking in a way that not everyone will understand, and you're obviously one of those people. This requires the help of the Holy Spirit. The disciples did understand what Jesus was saying...

Matthew 17:10-13

10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?

11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Not only that, but John told everyone that he WAS NOT Elijah...

John 1:22-26

22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?

23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

24 And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.

25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?

26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

While the Holy Spirit resides within our hearts for now while we are on earth, Jesus said that he went to prepare a place for us to all live together in our heavenly bodies with Him, not just in Spirit.

John 14:2-3

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

The Bible also tells us that this place will not need the sun or the moon because Jesus will be the light of it...

Revelation 21:10-23

10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Once again, you are confusing reincarnation with RESURRECTION. One soul, one body, that will be raised in Spirit. I've already given you the verses earlier on how our natural bodies will be resurrected and transformed into "heavenly bodies".

edit on 19-6-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

So who are you going to believe?

Jesus or John?

Both. They never contradicted each other, you just fail to understand what they're saying.

A good Bible study for you would be one on all of the times that Jesus said...

"What did Jesus mean when He said, “He who has ears to hear"?

www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: StallionDuck

Show me where you get your theology about rapture, the bible verses not your opinions or other's
I understand rapture, reasoning and explanation and don’t deny it as a possibility but it’s not biblical, sorry, you prove it with the bible

As for afterlife and Judaism, some did and some didn’t, the comment by the op was wrong and suggested Judaism was settled when clearly it isn’t. My point, how can you say what Judaism believes when even Jews still find it a contentious subject

The bible doesn't say anything about it. That still doesn't make your statement true. Christians DO believe in the rapture, many of them anyways. What other religion speaks about the rapture? None. I'm not telling you the rapture is correct. I see no evidence of it. I'm just telling you that you're wrong because this idea is preached in many christian churches. I've heard it often, growing up and attending church. I was born and raised Catholic but my grandmother enjoyed going to various churches with her many friends. I often went along so I was able to attend many different denominations of Christian church.

edit on 19-6-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

We have to admit that scripture is vague. If we have preconceptions, we can easily mould scripture to reinforce those preconceptions. Take for example Revelation 21:10-23. To me, John is describing the process of being born again (enlightenment) in the kingdom that is within us (Luke 17:20-21). I don't recognise it as a future promise. I see it as something that can only be achieved before death, by serving the Father (Matthew 7:21-23), in the now.

I believe there is a good reason why scripture is vague. Our egotistical mind is unwilling to hear the real message (Matthew 13:11,14,15). So Jesus was speaking to two audiences. Those serving their egotistical mind, that wanted this and that for themselves. And those that served the Father that wanted nothing for themselves.

We cannot serve two masters.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

The bible does speak about Elijah coming back as John but that could have been a metaphor by his works or it could have been litteral.

Like you said... It's really hard to say since we can only speculate on the words.

Then we take in what we hear about around the world with children talking about their past and all that. Really strange stuff. Guess we'll only know for sure in the end when we die... or we won't.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If our minds eye is that of the Father. It can never be destroyed....

The eye with which I see God is the same with which God sees me. My eye and God's eye is one eye, and one sight, and one knowledge, and one love.

Meister Eckhart

But it might be a mistake to believe its our "I AM" that survives death. So if reincarnation is true or not, also depends on our definition of our true self. In Buddhism they believe that no self survives death. Yet they believe in rebirth.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The bible does speak about Elijah coming back as John but that could have been a metaphor by his works or it could have been litteral.

Like you said... It's really hard to say since we can only speculate on the words.

We don't need to speculate on the words when John tells us he is NOT Elijah. It's pretty simple really. John paved the path for Jesus in the New Testament just like Elijah did for God in the Old Testament.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I believe there is a good reason why scripture is vague. Our egotistical mind is unwilling to hear the real message (Matthew 13:11,14,15). So Jesus was speaking to two audiences. Those serving their egotistical mind, that wanted this and that for themselves. And those that served the Father that wanted nothing for themselves.

That's just it, scripture isn't vague. There are lots of details. It's clear that people either haven't studied the Bible enough to fully understand what's in it or they just choose not to accept the message that's been given.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Once again, you are confusing reincarnation with RESURRECTION.

Let's reveal a Mystery...

Mystery of Godliness = Born Again of Incorruptible Flesh

Mystery of Iniquity = Born Again of Corruptible Flesh (i.e. Reincarnation)

There.

See how simple the answers are when the Truth is revealed?

Christians spend their entire lives trying to figure out these things and I just solved it in a single post.

We can go even further...

Who is the Restrainer?

2 Thessalonians 2:7
"For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way"

The Restrainer is the mechanism by which our past life memories are erased. This will be done away with one day.

Then the Wicked One will be revealed.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

New Jerusalem... aka Sarah... is our Heavenly Mother...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all"

New Jerusalem is a Heavenly Womb. Did you know that?

The Tree of Life inside is her Ovaries. The Fruit is the Ovum.

The Saved will partake and become Born Again, opposite of how we got here, when we partook of the Forbidden Fruit inside our mom's belly of the whale.

New Jerusalem has a Monthly Cycle as well...

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations"

Yeah that's right. A Monthly Period. A new fruit each month just like Earth Women.

Her 'Gates' are.... well let's just say they are the entrance to the Womb. The Gates of Hell is the opposite.

It's time for Christians to learn the 'Grown Up' side of Scripture that's been kept hidden. No more Arrested Development.

Wake up boys and girls. It's time to be Adults.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

We don't need to speculate on the words when John tells us he is NOT Elijah.

And Jesus said he was...

Romans 3:4 "God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged"

Do you know why the least in the Kingdom of God is greater than John the Baptist?

Luke 7:28
"For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he"

Because John the Baptist is not in the Kingdom of God... Elijah is.

John will come back yet a third time as Elijah. Reincarnated as possibly one of the Two Witnesses.

Thus, there will be no John the Baptist in Heaven.

Funny how Jesus says "born of Women" PLURAL. Born of multiple Women.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Two Trees, Two Women

The two Trees in the Garden of Eden were Women...

Genesis 2:9
"And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil"

The Tree of Life was Sarah.
The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was Hagar.

Two Covenants...

Galatians 4:24
"Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar"

Hagar was the Egyptian Woman. She is Hathor, the Earthly Mother...

The Forbidden Fruit was the Ovum. Blood. DNA. It was the Seed of Agar/Hathor... Also known as Mystery Babylon.

The Serpent was the Seed of the Father the Devil.

The Seed of the Serpent and the Seed of Agar/Hathor mixed with Adam and Eve's Spirit and they became Born Again of Corruptible Flesh.

Mystery Babylon is now our Earthly Mother of Harlots (Female) and Abominations (Male).

Yes, that's us! Harlots and Abominations... lol.

Long story short, Mystery Babylon is Earthly Jerusalem.

But wait...

New Jerusalem, Sarah, is our Heavenly Mother. How can Jerusalem be a Mother twice?

Because they are the SAME WOMAN.

Hagar... aka... Hathor... aka... Mystery Babylon is RESURRECTED AND BORN AGAIN TO BECOME SARAH OUR NEW MOM!

MERCY!!!

GRACE!!!

Who here can receive this?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Marriage Supper of the Lamb

Why do they call it the Marriage Supper?

As we learned earlier, the Twenty Four Elders are Ribs.

The Throne is the Heart.

The Lamb is the Blood/DNA pumping through the Heart.

The entire scene is Abraham's Bosom where the saved wait to become Born Again...

They are Abraham's Seed... get it?

Male Seed?

Galatians 3:29
"And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise"

The Marriage Supper is about Abraham and Sarah having Children!

The 'Supper' is Her Fruit you numbskulls! lol....

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You sure are proud of yourself huh?
it’s funny stuff watching you ramble on like an idiot, and I must say you are an incredible liar there’s no doubt about that. In not one single post have you taken anything from the bible for what it actually means.
The way you use it to try and convince others of your delusions is alarming then as you condescend and mock others as you delight in what you seem to assume is actually convincing. Well that is even more of an indicator of your actions your actual mentality and that you are in need of some help.
It’s one thing to lie to others but when you succeed in lying to yourself there is a real problem...
At first I thought you were just having yourself some fun, now I see you have real issues...
I wish you well take care of yourself, get some help...
If you are so confident in your opinions and feel I’m wrong... Then find a psychologist and share all your imaginings with them that you have with us here. Make sure to let them know how you have shown us all the real truth...
If you are bold enough to do that, make sure to come back and let us all know how it went...
Some video of that would be great actually...
Best of luck...
edit on 19-6-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join