It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

Your life and your god is your call.

I’m not the topic. Again..

And in no way have you proven thermite in WTC dust (which is not even the sane thing as proven there were WTC columns severed by thermite to collapse. Which you have no proof of. Just Richard Gage proven lies.)

Again…

“Like your evidence “thermite in WTC”, where you link to something and hope for the best. Where you can’t show any evidence of free elemental aluminum in the WTC dust. Where all the aluminum in the dust is in primer or paint chips bound up chemical and already oxidized. Reacted and /or bound aluminum that can’t support the reaction that is thermite.

Fe2O3 (s) + 2 Al (s) → Al2O3 (s) + 2 Fe (s)

Where you can’t show the WTC dust can even support a thermite reaction which would require trying to set off the dust in an inert atmosphere. Even steel wool will burn if enough atmospheric oxygen gas is added. Making “iron microspheres.”
edit on 1-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sorry. Wrong thread…
edit on 1-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
a reply to: kwaka
As far as “being treated”, I hope with something like if I used a blatant lie such as Richard Gage claiming WTC columns cut by thermite were in reality cut during cleanup with a thermal lance, I hope I would be put on the spot and called out in an instant.

I really don't know what to do with you.

With that column photo, I don't have a previous photo to show what was cut off and put beyond reasonable doubt that it was a thermo lance by the clean up crew or thermite. I know that image got a lot of attention at the time, since then a lot more evidence has emerged which you have failed to address. A lot of columns where cut that day, not just that one.

You call Gage a charlatan, back up by hundreds of other scientists in the research, thousands more engineers signing off on it and many others accepting the hard truth it offers. I know you are watching this case and have helped provide a clearer picture to some of the finer details.

I know your are not the only one struggling with this, the courts are going slow with some trying every excess they can, including you. It is beyond ridiculous your position these days as I see your integrity has been severed by the crush. I am not surprised that you see the Israel/Palestine thing as you do.

If you ever have that moment of realization of not knowing what to trust, start with your physical body. You only have one of them in this world so look after it. The truth has gotten us this far in life, without it, got trouble all over it.
edit on 7-12-2023 by kwaka because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I really don't know what to do with you.

With that column photo, .

Sigh.

No. You don’t know how to handle it when it comes to 9/11 that Richard Gauge is a con man manufacturing a story to sale to a target audience that has nothing to do with real science and reality.

This column..

Debunked. The WTC 9/11 angle cut column [Not thermite, thermite cut later]

www.metabunk.org...

The once go to “evidence” of the truth movement as a column cut by thermite. All this time the column promoted by Richard Gage evidence of thermite was just a column cut by thermal lance during cleanup.

You don’t make a mistake like that unless you are blatantly pushing a fraud.

edit on 7-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

No. You don’t know how to handle it

That is the hill you want to die on?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I know coming to terms with this is tough. You helped me find the courage to say no. I would be happy to do the same for you. I know it is scary, Daniel Ellsberg, Julian Assange, Barry Young all faced it more than me. I have said I do not consent.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You don’t make a mistake like that unless you are blatantly pushing a fraud.

In standing behind A&E for 9/11 truth the way I have, I would take a bullet for them. I know it has already cost me a well paying career. As for being able to sleep well at night, that part is working good.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

No. You don’t know how to handle it

That is the hill you want to die on?

What hill?

This?

It’s not even a hill.

Richard Gage and his echo chamber fraudulently pushed the picture of a cut column at cleanup as evidence as cut by thermite at collapse. Clear example that Richard Gauge will use a proven falsehood and be supported by his echo chamber.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I know coming to terms with this is tough. You helped me find the courage to say no. I would be happy to do the same for you. I know it is scary, Daniel Ellsberg, Julian Assange, Barry Young all faced it more than me. I have said I do not consent.

I’m not the subject of the thread.

Do you have any evidence that planted explosives/thermite brought down the WTC?

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I’m not the subject of the thread.

This thread is about how do we resolve and live with 9/11. How you respond to 9/11 is on topic.

For myself, I though it was crazy when first hearing that there where some problems with the official investigation into 9/11. Then I saw just how much trouble the widows of 9/11 victims where having in finding answers. When looking deeper into it, my whole world view turned upside down when seeing WTC7 fall.

Controlled demolition is the only reasonable answer to what happened to WTC7. This takes months to plan and set up. There is a lot of evidence of what happened to the twin towers around. I have seen enough to put it beyond reasonable doubt these buildings where also controlled demolition.

As for how I live with this these days, I cannot change the past. I am aware that such scales of fraud and deception is a real threat. To learn from my mistake, I do question the media and do not accept something as true just because the tv said so.

It is good to see that you are still looking for answers. It's unfortunate the bias you have against A&E for 9/11 truth to find a clearer picture of events. There is a lot of different theories and misinformation around, out of all of the them, the community A&E has built is the closest to the facts I have found so far with its scientific, professional and peer review approach.

I don't know exactly who done what that day. With how the government has responded, there is a power and well organized faction operating under a national security blanket to get as far as they have.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Controlled demolition is the only reasonable answer to what happened to WTC7.

Again. There is zero proof WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition..

A building collapse doesn’t need a bit of explosives to crate the truth movement false narrative of “too much dust.”

These are screen shots from an explosives free demo creating lots of dust.

originally posted by: neutronflux

The below was a hydraulic jack actuated collapse. Shows air pressure can push out stuff.

What is known is that thermal expansion, thermal contraction, and hot structural steel under load can fail as if it was a hydraulic demolition. Structural failures from being pulled too far, or under too much strain from thermal stress. From heating and cooling.

This was seen in WTC 5 and 6. Steel failures from thermal stress. WTC 5 and 6 show the buildings were susceptible to failures related to fire.

www.fema.gov...

It looks more C4 and usual controlled demolition job. WTC 1&2 where outside the usual pattern being such large structures. WTC7 fits the pattern beyond reasonable doubt.

There is no evidence that WTC buildings were worked on by explosives.

Let’s look into WTC 7. There is no sound / pressure transients indicating explosives with the power to cut structural steel.

There are two or three different interviews of individuals where WTC 7 was to their backs and they had to be told to turn around WTC 7 was collapsing. That is inline with a collapse from thermal stress and failures.

m.youtube.com...

At about 12:10 WTC fails with no indication of explosives. WTC 7 starts to move down with no explosions before movement with the power to cut steel columns. There seems to be no explosions in the instant of downward movement. There person talking at 12:10 doesn’t even hear the building start to collapse and has to be told what is going on.

Demolition by C4 is loud, explosions before movement, is quite evident.

The video also goes into Firefights knew WTC 7 was failing internally. Was giving indications the building would fail.

There is no indication the steel was worked on by explosives.

WTC 7 had no traps, water barrels, tires in place to capture shrapnel from C4 setting off.

Stuff like this should have happened.

Royal Canberra Hospital implosion

en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=A%20twelve%2Dyear%2Dold%20girl,and%20was%20manually%20demolished%20afterward s.

The implosion of the Royal Canberra Hospital was a disaster, with large pieces of debris reaching spectators situated 500 metres away on the opposite side of the Lake at a designated safe viewing location. A twelve-year-old girl, Katie Bender,[3] was killed instantly,[4] and nine other people were injured. Large fragments of masonry and metal were found 650 metres from the demolition site. The main building did not fully disintegrate and was manually demolished afterwards.

Reflections on tragic Royal Canberra Hospital implosion, one of the capital's darkest days

It was where Katie Bender had been standing with her family – 430 metres from the blast – when she was hit by metal shrapnel travelling at 130 metres per second.
the-riotact.com...

Every indication WTC 7 fell from fires and thermal stress.

No indication of high energy explosives setting off, creating over pressure events, hitting steel with pressure waves to cut steel and producing shrapnel. There was something like 87 columns with WTC 7 having 47 floors. How many cutting charges would it take with kicker charges to misalign the columns for a C4 demolition of WTC 7. And there is no indication of such pressure events.

No indication steel worked on my explosives.

Every indication WTC 7 suffered to a greater extent lower down in the structure the failures seen in WTC 5 and 6 that lead to a collapse internally as seen by the penthouse sinking below the roofline. The internal collapse gutting the building leaving the facade unsupported, then the facade falling last as proven by the exterior being on top of the WTC 7 pile. With parts of WTC 7 falling across a street to damage Fiternan hall.

Aftermath
edit
When 7 WTC collapsed, debris caused substantial damage and contamination to the Borough of Manhattan Community College's Fiterman Hall building, located adjacent at 30 West Broadway, to the extent that the building was not salvageable.[50] A revised plan called for demolition in 2009 and completion of the new Fiterman Hall in 2012, at a cost of $325 million.[51] The Verizon Building, an art deco building located directly to the west, had extensive damage to its eastern facade from the collapse of 7 World Trade Center, though it was later restored at a cost of US$1.4 billion.[52] Construction on a new 7 World Trade Center began in 2002,[53] and the new structure opened in 2006.[54]

en.m.wikipedia.org...(1987%E2%80%932001)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

What you need to come to terms with is the truth movement is also built on cons and lies so certain talking heads of the truth movement can get a bit of fortune and frame. The common denominator between the “elite” of the truth movement and “government” are people. Why is supposedly everyone in government “corrupt” but every single person of the truth movement is supposedly credible. Especially when the truth movement has been caught in so many blatant falsehoods?

I don’t trust anyone, your chase after ever talking head of the truth movement like a fan boy.

What’s the difference of Richard Gage making money from talking tours vs Bill Clinton? They both bill themselves out to get paid for what people wanted hear.

edit on 8-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Only in your mind. How you can go as far in the research as you have, yet disregard, ignore and condemn all the evidence available leads to some possibilities:

1/ You know what happened, yet have some kind of direct or indirect relationship to the criminals behind this crime and are doing your best to cloud the situation, add doubt and protect those responsible.

2/ You are incapable of questioning those in political leadership, authority how it works and what corruption goes on.

3/ You support the state taking such action against its citizens for bigger political aims like the Patriot act and ongoing Middle East wars.

While you remain in the labyrinth of lies, ignorance and deception you will never find a resolution on this matter.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Only in your mind. How you can go as far in the research as you have, yet disregard, ignore and condemn all the evidence available leads to some possibilities:

1/ You know what happened, yet have some kind of direct or indirect relationship to the criminals behind this crime and are doing your best to cloud the situation, add doubt and protect those responsible.

2/ You are incapable of questioning those in political leadership, authority how it works and what corruption goes on.

3/ You support the state taking such action against its citizens for bigger political aims like the Patriot act and ongoing Middle East wars.

While you remain in the labyrinth of lies, ignorance and deception you will never find a resolution on this matter.

Stop changing the subject.

Do you have evidence of actual columns cut by explosives.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop

I highly advice you to contact "Pilots for 9/11 truth", this EVIDENCE will help them winning every court case they are still in, and let them revise all old court cases.

As far as I am aware, Pilots For 9/11 Truth have never been involved in any court cases.

Founder of PF911T, Rob Balsamo, died some years ago.

He unfortunately left his website, forum and Facebook group in the care of certain untrustworthy people who have sabotaged them, and destroyed all records.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Faberge

Yeah... Done some amazing work in the earlier days, so much evidence that blew apart the official story. Did not have the same legs as AE 9/11 truth as serious engineering principles with building codes are at stake. The pilots got infiltrated and turned to crap. There was still a few scrapes around the internet last time looked, not what it was.

From my take on the pilots work, Flight 93 was shot down as some response got caught up in the Donald Rumsfeld fog of war that day, Their heart was in the right place.

With the other flights that did take off that day, their radar signature got shifted mid air, the planes landed at another airport with the passengers in on it and got a new identity or got dead. The planes that hit the towers where controlled drones by a C130 also in the area that day.

I cannot prove it these days, this is my odds on bet for what really happened that day. God knows.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I have this thread that something has cut your integrity. To turn your back on reality is to turn your back on god.

Live Not By Lies - What is Ketman and are You Doing It?
edit on 18-3-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I have this thread that something has cut your integrity. To turn your back on reality is to turn your back on god.

Live Not By Lies - What is Ketman and are You Doing It?

So no. There is no evidence columns cut by pyrotechnics.

You just have the lies of Richard Gate and all things related to the charlatans of Architects and Engineers.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

To turn your back on reality is to turn your back on god.

Which has what from evidently your little g god where everyone including children already die naturally from diseases, famine, drought, hunger, hurricanes, earthquakes, volcanoes, floods, and so on?

You’re the one that can’t provide evidence of any pyrotechnics and believe the lies of the people like Richard Gage that sold out for fame and fortune.

And what book gives you the right to judge me? Especially when you can’t provide any evidence. Just innuendo.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Which has what from evidently your little g god where everyone including children already die naturally from diseases, famine, drought, hunger, hurricanes, earthquakes, volcanoes, floods, and so on?

We are all going to die one day. It is part of the contract in being born. If there is a start, there is an end. As for what we do, who we are, what we build and destroy, the mark we leave defines who we are. I don't know about contentiousness and any kind of maybe/possible afterlife? What I do know is that there is only one me in this world, in this body, land and spirit. The impact I leave is how this world is going to remember me. I would not be here without this sacrifice from our ancestors.

In the end, I will be, or at least aim to be wherever they are. Nowhere, or as some small part somewhere that has helped build the world we have today. It looks like a tough job being god, has a lot of #'ed ups to find what really works in such a complicated place. Overall, a strong trend of improvement does exist to get this far.

There is no need to get stressed about death, god has that one sorted. The parable about the wheat and tares is appropriate. It all gets sorted at harvest time.

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183 >>

join