It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

Again. If you think the US had the power to murder over 1000 civilians on 9/11 and cover it up, they didn’t need the Patriot act.

How many has the US murdered since WW2? There have been a few charged as they go off the reservation, but for the most part any acting under orders have the blessings of the US. A few thousand on the cull list by the US military is small percent. When an organization has been killing for this long and getting away with it, what is a few domestic casualties when there has been many more foreign ones.

Dick Cheney was the one in charge at the Pentagon that day. He was the one giving the orders. George Bush got dragged along for the ride as he got his orders from his dad.

I know it is tough coming to terms with the scale of the fraud involved. When I first heard about issues with 9/11, I just brushed it off as a bunch of nutjobs. After looking at the evidence, the only answer that fits is 9/11 was a US state sanctioned action.
edit on 10-4-2023 by kwakakev because: added photo

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Bush Jr was in Sarasota Fl at a school that morning when stuff hit the fan He and his party bugged out for Barksdale airbase in Mississippi as part of the protocols in case of war. Object was get away from coasts into interior of USA, which is quite big to prevent being targeted

Later would head to Omaha Nebraska, HQ of SAC )Strategic Air Command) which controls US bomber and land base missiles

Would experience communications problems, since resolved in maintaining contact with DC Bush was in contact with Cheney as what to do about remaining aircraft aka UNITED 93 It crashed in Southern PA before getting close to DC

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The Boston big did proves murder doesn’t have to be used to commit fraud.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Who is Responsible for Blowing Up Building 7 ?

The Evidence in Retrospect.....

" Structural Architect Destroys 9.11 Narrative - Conspiracy Conversations (EP #20) with David Whited + Richard Gage "

banned.video...

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Why it is 100% certain jews did 9 11

A 10 minute video that presents some of the case of Zionists behind 9/11.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Funny what fire does to metal buildings

edit on 11-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

The Lahaina fires where a strange one, did not like the color blue for some reason. Does raise suspicions of a directed energy weapon.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

The Lahaina fires where a strange one, did not like the color blue for some reason. Does raise suspicions of a directed energy weapon.

Or evidently green and palm trees. Look at the upper right. Probably more to do with wind direction. Especially how the umbrellas are more chard on the side opposite the palm trees.
edit on 11-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Looking at your upper picture, looks more like wind damage anyway.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I do know heat can cause deformation to sheet metal, like what cars are made of. Some roof deformation is possible from a standard car fire. With one video of seen of a camera man walking among the cars after the Gaza hospital attack, the car roof deformation was more than what to expect from a usual fire.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Must be the color white too. The white paint is still on the metal beams of the structure un burnt.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   

It was blue that day, how sapphires are mass produced and used in lasers is on the suspect list.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I do know heat can cause deformation to sheet metal,

Do you live in a cave. I have a metal cookie sheet that makes a loud pop and bends slightly every time I use it in the oven. From the stress of the metal being hit with heat, uneven heating, and parts of the metal heating up faster the other parts of the metal.

ussually its warped way beyond trying to straightening out , and some features like bodylines will collapse because the stress that held them was relieved by the heat or will move other parts of the panel around and you will never get to stay
AUG 19, 2013

www.jalopyjournal.com...

Var sheetmetal warping from fire is a thing.
edit on 12-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Do you live in a cave.

I am trying to be candid about things. I know it ain't easy with the psychological war going on. I have seen some video that the spire did not evaporate on WTC collapse. I don't know the exact method of demolition, considered many theories. A plane hit and the building turned to power. Something stinks, ugly bad.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Do you live in a cave.

I am trying to be candid about things. I know it ain't easy with the psychological war going on. I have seen some video that the spire did not evaporate on WTC collapse. I don't know the exact method of demolition, considered many theories. A plane hit and the building turned to power. Something stinks, ugly bad.

That’s been debunked.

What columns were missing from the WTC twin towers.

Why did the structures falling and the mass of the structures hitting the ground cause seismic activity

🙄

Anyway…

edit on 12-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   

That’s been debunked.

You may feel safe in your information bunker, I don't.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

That’s been debunked.

You may feel safe in your information bunker, I don't.

What. Moving goalposts again?

Why was there an initial internal collapse of WTC 7 where the penthouse sunk below the roofline.

Why did the outer facade end up on top of WTC 7 debris pile?

How did WTC 7 have parts of the building fall out severely damaging other buildings?

Seismic activity shows WTC 7 fell and hit the ground. Like Seismic activity show the twin towers collapsed and hit the ground.

Was this dustifucation?

originally posted by: neutronflux

The below was a hydraulic jack actuated collapse. Shows air pressure can push out stuff.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So are you suggesting WTC7 fell from hydraulic jacks? It looks more C4 and usual controlled demolition job. WTC 1&2 where outside the usual pattern being such large structures. WTC7 fits the pattern beyond reasonable doubt.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I heard 9/11 was done by the deep state to prevent NESARA from happening. WTC7 had to be pulled to cover up the operation and the Pentagon was hit just in the exact office that was handling it from the military side. Other targets were considered but ended up not happening so they ditched the other plane. Apparently there was to be a meeting that the deepstate didnt want to happen that morning and they were going to take everyone out.

I wish I could remember more but I`m old and beyond bat sh!t crazy nowadays.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RustEShackelFord

I have heard stories of NERSRA too, maybe? Don't know enough legalize to be sure. WTC7 falling covered up a lot of crimes, insider trading and such. The site at the Pentagon dealing with accountancy, likely. Richard Allen Grove is one whistleblower who was suppose to be at the top of the towers that day, got caught in traffic and missed the event. Links in with PROMiS and the software used in courts, captured by Israel.
edit on 14-11-2023 by kwaka because: grammer

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join